Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wandering (Dame and Tessa)

Go down

Wandering (Dame and Tessa) Empty Wandering (Dame and Tessa)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:06 am

Damien had decided that he wanted to go and sit by the Black lake and read a book. It was a nice day and he was wanting to enjoy it. He was hoping that Tessa could come and join him, he had sent her owl letting her know where he would be.

He found a nice quiet spot next to a group of trees and he sat down and leaned his back against one of the trees and pulled out his book and began to read it where he had left it off. He looked up when he saw something coming towards him, it was Tessa and as the sun hit her he could not picture a more beautiful creature.

"Well its about time you found you way out here." He said with a smile in his voice.

Back to top Go down

Wandering (Dame and Tessa) Empty Re: Wandering (Dame and Tessa)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:20 am

Tessa got an owl from Damien saying that he wanted to meet her down at the lake. She was glad that it was a nice day outside. She was glad that she was going to get to spend a day with Damien. Tessa tired to not think about how he pushed her away and how she was going to jump and kill her. She was ready to put that behind her.

Yasmina was leading Tessa's and started to bark at Damien. It was to let Tessa's know that he was down there. She smiled as Yas took her to him.

“ Oh yes I know.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:18 am

Damien smiled up at her when she got closer to him. He reached up and grabbed her hands to pull her down to him. He opened up his legs and had her sit between them so he could wrap his arms around her allowing her head to lay back on his chest.

"You know I have missed you today, I haven't got to see much of you since the incident in the tower." Damien sighed and kissed her head.

Damien had almost lost her that day because he was stupid, but he had vowed never to push her away again.

"So how have you been doing on our little break?" Damien smiled as he held her close.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:30 am

Tessa smiled when he grabbed her and pulled her down. She was sitting between his legs, this was something she loved. Because she could lay her head on his chest.

“ I missed you too today.” She smiled. “ Yeah I know that I haven't seen since that day. I thought you was busy.”

She knew that what she did was stupid. But she felt like she was pushed to do that.

“ I am doing fine I guess.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:17 pm

Damien smiled as she talked about him being busy, "I am never too busy for you, I told you that the other day."

Damien sighed and started to play with her hair. He could see himself doing this when they were 80 years old and she had the most beautiful grey hair.

"You know you can always talk to me about anything." Damien could tell something was bothering

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:31 pm

Tessa smiled. “ Yeah I know you told me that. But I know you are probley busy with school work. And I didn't want to bother you.”

She loved it when he would play with her hair. This was something that he would do that would always calm her down.

Tessa sighed. “ Yeah I know tell you anything. It just sometimes I feel like the person who says they are my real dad. I think he is lying.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:56 pm

Damien sighed and continued to play with her hair, "I have told you I am never too busy for you. I made that mistake once before and I am never again.' Damien said as he pulled her close.

"Well what about Charles, I thought everything was good with him?" Damien had thought she really liked Charles and wondered what could have happened to change that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:09 pm

Tessa smiled as Damien said that he was never too busy for her. " I don't want that to ever happen again. I love you Damien." She loved it when he would play with her hair.

" I don't know Damien. I just feel like my real real dad is out there and it isn't Charles."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 1:52 pm

Damien had to smile has he played with her hair. "Of course I love you too. We are going to be together forever remember. We are going to have three beautiful girls and a house elf or two."

Damien knew he might get slapped for that comment but had to laugh anyway.

"Well if you don't think Charles is your father, then who do you think it might be?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 2:03 pm

Tessa smiled. “ I am glad that you love me. I don't know what I would I do without you.”She laughed. “ You think that we are going to be together forever. Three girl with one house elf.”

She then kissed him. “ I love you Damien.”

“ I think his name is Sergiy Momomyth the school counciler.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2012 5:52 am

Damien had to smile, "Do you think if you tell me you love me more that I might not forget that you do." Damien could not help but smile.

"I believe that I might love you more.' Damien leaned in and kissed Tessa.

"Have I told you that you are the most beautiful girl I have ever met?" Damien smiled as he held her close to him.

"I have not met this man, are you sure you can trust him?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2012 6:11 am

Tessa smiled. “ Well I hope that you wouldn't forget that I loved you. I know the whole summer we didn't get to see each other. And I didn't hear from you and I thought I did something wrong.”

She then kissed him back.. “ But I love you the most.”

“ Well I haven't heard that for a while. The last time was at the ball when I was all dressed up. I haven't heard that since before Anne killed herself.”

She then blinked. “ I am not sure, I meet him only once. He is the head of my house and is the councilor here. So I guess the headmistress trust him.” Tessa sighed. “ I can tell that whatever happened he hates my grandpa who I never meet.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2012 3:50 pm

Damien just leaned into Tessa as he smiled, "I did not mean to forget you over the summer and I am sorry. It will not happen again."

Damien did not mean to forget to write, it was he didn't want to answer a lot of questions about his owls from his parents and he didn't trust them not to look at his mail.

Damien sighed when she mentioned Anne killing herself, did she really have to bring that up. "You could have left the part out about Anne, I fell bad enough about it and I am trying to forget."

Damien listened about her father and he happened to be very close to them but the only time Damien had ever met him he gave Damien the creeps and he didn't trust him,

"Well she either trusts him, or she wants to keep a close eye on him."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2012 11:54 pm

Tessa smiled as he said that he didn't forget her over the summer. “ Well I would hope not. I would hope that you would get to spend time with me this summer.” She knew that this would never happen but she loved to think about the idea.

She then started to sigh. Tessa could tell that he was closer to Anne then she thought. “ Oh well I think I might leave again. Want to spend time by myself.”

Tessa didn't want to talk anymore. “ Yeah I guess so.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 08, 2012 3:05 am

Damien smiled a little when they talked about the summer, "I am sure I could sneak away or something to come and see you." Damien was not sure how he would get to her, unless she was going to be staying with Professor Slytherin.

Damien got a little upset when she commented about leaving when they had talked about Anne, he was not letting her go anywhere so he wrapped his arms around Tessa and was not letting her go.

"I refuse to let you go anywhere, I am tired of fighting over Anne. I am just tired of talking about her death that's why I wished you hadn't have mentioned her."

It is true, Anne was the one who choice the path that she did, it had been over a week now and their lives had to gone on and not revolve around her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 08, 2012 8:42 am

Tessa smiled. “ I think that you could do that. I will be staying with Professor Slytherin a lot. I am not ready to live with my real dad. I think he has a bad temper and it scares me.” She was happy when she thought about spending a little bit of the summer with Damien.

She then noticed that Damien wrapped his arms around her. He wasn't going to let her go anywhere. “ Damien it was all my fault. If I wouldn't have pushed her away and let you be around her more than she would have never killed herself.” That is when Tessa started to cry again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Tue May 08, 2012 9:36 am

Anne was walking on the grounds. She was looking for Tessa. She knew from her time as a ghost that she had tried to kill herself. She found her by the lake with Damien. She listened quietly and shook her head. She couldn't let her take the blame any longer. She walked out glad they were sitting down so they wouldn't faint.

"Tessa, It's not your fault. You didn't pour the poison down my throat. I never blamed you." She said looking at them. "i don't matter, ok Tessa. I don't need Damien you do." She said not looking at him.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 08, 2012 10:17 am

Tessa was still cry. She then heard someone coming near them. Everything was going wrong for Tessa. And Damien wasn't letting her up. She just wanted all the pain to end. And she knew that it wasn't going to ever. Everything was her fault.

“ It was my fault, I never let Anne be around Damien. I was jealous of her.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Tue May 08, 2012 11:23 am

Anne didn't glance at Damien she kept her gaze fixed to Tessa. She was going to cut out the person who was her biggest help but also her biggest pain. He would never forgive her and she didn't want him to.

"Tessa. Never say what I did was your fault. I was selfish. I'm the only one at fault." She said wanting to move closer but didn't so she didn't have to get any closer to Damien.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 08, 2012 12:02 pm

Tessa was still crying. This was all too much for her. And there was nothing to stop it. Everything seemed to be happening all at once. Anne dying, finding her real father, being told that she would never see her grandfather and Anne coming back.

“ Yes it is my fault. I knew that you was always with Damien and I was jealous that I was going to lose him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2012 2:39 pm

Damien was listening to Tessa blame herself when he heard someone that sounded like Anne talking about Tessa not blaming herself but that was not possible she was dead.

Damien pushed Tessa off of him and stood up to look at Anne.

"So what you come back to life and now your going to ignore me.' Damien was in shock and was not sure what to think.

"How is it your alive?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Sat May 12, 2012 3:11 am

Anne listened to Damien talk to her but she ignored him. She didn't want to talk to him right now. She wanted to forget him. Or to forget that she loved him. She looked at Tessa and sighed lightly.

"Tessa, It's not your fault." She said firmly. "I'm going to go now, sorry to intrude." She said turning away.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 11:13 am

"Thats it I get it. Just ignore me that fine. You show up alive after killing yourself and you want to just ignore me fine."

Damien could not believe that she was going to do this too him, he thought they were friends.

"Why don't you just stay and talk to Tessa and I will leave." Damien stormed away leaving the two of them alone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down