Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost (Tessa and Sam)

Go down

Lost (Tessa and Sam) Empty Lost (Tessa and Sam)

Post by Sam Hawthorn Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:44 pm

Sam hummed as she walked to willow lake she had walked there from her house she loved how beautiful it was and quiet she sat down and watched the water.

No one recgonized her, Sam had dyed her hair a brown blonde color her own ' Parents' didn't even know who she was for a while, Sighing Sam hugged her knees and watched the still water.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Lost (Tessa and Sam) Empty Re: Lost (Tessa and Sam)

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:19 pm

Tessa had wondered down to the lake. The last time she was there was with her adoptive father. She knew that she shouldn't cry anymore. Tessa had no idea why Yasmina had brought her down here.

She then was closer to the water. It was warm enough for her to stick her feet in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Hawthorn Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:23 pm

Sam looked over at a girl and her dog, the dog looked familiar somehow she blinked slightly.

Sam knew this girl from some where when she smiled she went to Hogwarts if Sam remembered Sam sat down next to her and smiled.

" Hi" Sam mumbled putting her feet in the water she knew this girl around school and if Sam remembered right she was in Gryffindor, Sam smiled at her dog.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:26 am

Tessa looked up, this person felt familiar to her. She knew that she went to school with her. And that she was in the same house as she was. She smiled a little bit.

" Oh hello."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Hawthorn Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:04 am

Sam smiled and put her feet in the water which was a lot warmer than it used to be. " I'm Sam and you are?" Sam asked not unkindly she looked at the dog and smiled.

" Your dog is pretty" Sam said smiling at the dog she hummed lightly and looked at the water.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:47 pm

Tessa smiled a little bit as she petted Yasmina. She didn't' want to be rude to this girl and not talk to her. And she was sure that.

" Thanks Yasmina is a really good dog."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Hawthorn Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:53 pm

Sam smiled and hummed " So are you from around here?" Sam asked trying to think of something to say.

Sam was sure this girl went to Hogwarts, but Sam didn't want to make a mistake and this girl think that Sam was crazy, Sam hummed and looked at the water.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:35 am

Tessa smiled a little bit. " Yes I am from around her." She wasn't the one who was good at making small talk.

She smiled. " I even go to Hogwarts. This was my first year. I am sure you seen me around."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Hawthorn Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:31 am

Sam smiled " Yeah you're friends with Anne, right?" Sam asked not unkindly she didn't talk much around school,

" And you take most I the same questions I do" Sam mumbled looking at her hands she hummed and looked at Tessa.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:39 am

Tessa really wasn't sure how to answer that question. She didn't' like Anne, but she did her best to protect her from Hugo. Which she was glad.

" Yeah I guess you could say that we are friends."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Hawthorn Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:45 am

Sam looked at Tessa and sighed " So you take a lot of the same classes I do right?" Sam asked smiling at her.

" Where are you from?" Sam asked looking out at the lake.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down