Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost(open)

2 posters

Go down

Lost(open) Empty Lost(open)

Post by Kaliepos Crystalspark Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:54 pm

This forest had so many tree not that she did not mind wondering within the forest but she was blind she could not see and other words she was blind. That was always problem being unable to see nothing that was always a problem when it came to her she ran right into one tree few minute and such things. Then she look back at the sounds. See she moved through the ground and such things.

She look out the ground and she let out humming to herself as she moved and she stumble along and trip over bushes with four legs that she was centaur she often wonder if other creature had the same problem she had being blind but some sometime she day dream yes sometime as well with wonder what the others.

Then again she did not mind meeting other creatures that is but she still had problem not knowing other creatures customs and being blind and unable to do the actions well that is.

Last edited by Kaliepos Crystalspark on Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kaliepos Crystalspark
Kaliepos Crystalspark
Creature

Back to top Go down

Lost(open) Empty Re: Lost(open)

Post by Nobelio Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:00 pm

Nobelio was wandering the hidden woods, his eyesight, being higher than most, let him see where he was going. He listened to the sounds of the woods. He liked the night because it gave him a sense of peace and quiet. As he walked, his heavy footfalls reverberating around the area, he heard something hit something else. He craned his neck to the sound.

There, he saw an albino centaur. She was beautiful for a centaur. He had yet to see an albino one before. She seemed to not be able to see where she was going. Feeling pity, he spoke up.

"Excuse me, miss. Would you like some help?" he asked, his deep voice echoing softly in the woods.
Nobelio
Nobelio
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaliepos Crystalspark Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:05 am

Kaliepos was moving through this part of the woods she had not been too. She had gotten lost in the forbidden she had good memories where everything was. But not here she stumble around she did not even see where she was going because she was born blind. That was her problem and then she heard something big. She thought it was giant and she step back she could hear the vibration that is and she could feel it as well his steps the vibration of the dragon.

She could not even see that she was albino so she had no idea. As far as she knew was blind but she knew her skin was sensitive to the sun she got sunburn sometime. See it came with price that why she moved around in night because she did not have to worried about getting burn. That is beauty came to price when it came to her she had to deal with these small problems. Then she heard the back when she heard the steps that is felt it. Then she heard the voice that is this would be shocking she never meet a dragon before. This would be first dragon that would actually say something to her.

Yes I would not mind your help.She just hope she was not step on by Nobelio because he sound big liked that giant or something that imprint on the ground alot liked dinosaurs. Then she was quiet not sure if she should run the other way or if he would help her she just hope that he would not step on her.Who are you?She hoped by asking question who he was and she hoped to get a answer as well.
Kaliepos Crystalspark
Kaliepos Crystalspark
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Nobelio Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:41 pm

Nobelio noticed that she seemed to look at something past him. After checking over his shoulder, he realized that she was blind. Deciding not to make her feel awkward, Nobelio merely acted as if he didn't notice. He'd seen how those born blind did not like it when some one pointed it out.

"My name is Nobelio," he said. Bending down, he laid a gentle talon on her and got her steady on her feet. "Tell me, do you have anywhere to stay the night?" he asked.
Nobelio
Nobelio
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaliepos Crystalspark Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:07 am

Kaliepos knew she was blind she did not need to point out the obsession she already knew she was blind.She wish point out some thing she did not know that is for the most part she hope she was not too heavy to help him. He certainly was strong to help pick her up and put back on feet. She never felt anything liked talons. Most thinks that had talons where large bird but no it was not bird that is. She turn and rise her hand no she never felt liked him before that is.She lightly touch the inside just feeling what he was and she did intend any harm that is.

"It's nice to meet you Nobelio. I'm Kaliepos. She was listening to what the boy was saying. She still important to get the feel on where she was at and such things.No not at moment. I join Cain herd. It just thought get feel part this land I never came across it before. I thought best that I scout it out so I know where everything at on this part of land."

She touch it scales just seeing what he was that is.I'm sorry if being bit rude but I never feeling something liked you before. It how see and figure what you are.Normally I can tell what thing are through touch but you. I can't tell. He was mystery she hope that it was rude of her to touch him.
Kaliepos Crystalspark
Kaliepos Crystalspark
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Nobelio Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:32 pm

Nobelio smiled as she touched him to get a feel for him. He had experienced this with blind humans, but they normally asked. He didn't mind though, it was just a formality that took up time in his opinion. Being careful not to scratch her with his talons, he set his foot back on the ground softly. He listened as she introduced herself and explained why she was here.

"He's a good centaur. I'm sure you're safe there, but you may want to come stay with me for the night. Night is not the best time to be wandering by yourself," Nobelio offered. He listened as he heard a something howl in the distance.

Chuckling, Nobelio shook his head. "No, you're not being rude. I've dealt with many of the blind before you. I know their methods. My scales are not common to the world. They are tougher than most elements," he explained.
Nobelio
Nobelio
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaliepos Crystalspark Wed May 02, 2012 10:20 am

Kaliepos found the dragon to be rather interesting that is. True she could not see him. Or know what color dragon he maybe or for that matter on what color green or brown. Whatever? They may list the colors all the same she could not help but find Nobelio slightly interest. His mind was that something that is his mind was quiet appealing.One must have good mind one shoulders that is when it came to such things.

"I guess your right.She should choice the evening hours since there was not a lot of sunlight that is.She heard that howl she step back near the dragon that is. She hope she was not rude by invaded one personal spaces.

All the same that is she had think about one thing. What could she hope to teacher young centaurs that is.Sure all she could probably know fast on feet and one is camping leave the book she took book they had left it there. That it can be hard to read book when could not see. It was best to wait for blind leave some object or discard a book. That way it is easy to read. That is she loved the sound of music but she could offer small key to survived one is that. Too set up traps for animals to eat but it was nothing else.He act liked big thing she could do all those thing and that she was blind. That how she survived nobody was going to help her and so he thought it was big thing. She did not think it was big deal that is or so it would seem to him.

So that what your skin is called.You must be amazing to be held. Because you seemed so big. I never meet a dragon before. She put two together he is big because of sound feet are liked giants and he has scales. That had be it he could not be lizard that is.She heard that dinosaurs where big but all the same dragon must be big too.
Kaliepos Crystalspark
Kaliepos Crystalspark
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down