Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost and Confused (Open)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Lost and Confused (Open) Empty Lost and Confused (Open)

Post by Anne Jones Sat May 12, 2012 3:03 pm

Anne walked into the great hall and was awed at the place. It was all so new to her. She had gotten lost five times so far. This castle was huge. She had no clue where anything was. She had magic, she always thought that was the things of fairy tales, not real.

She sighed as she sat down at the gryffindor table and hoped that someone could help her. She didn't like it. Did she even have friends. She was still strange even here. She sighed as a large group of students walked in and wondered if she had made any friends in her time in this castle.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Lost and Confused (Open) Empty Re: Lost and Confused (Open)

Post by Tess McCartney Sun May 13, 2012 8:01 pm

Tess entered the Great Hall with a small frown on her face. She missed Victoria, her best friend was off somewhere Merlin know's where getting better. She sat down at her usual spot and sighed poking at her food half-heartedly.

She suddenly lifted her head and noticed something off. She'd...she was seeing Anne, but Anne had...she'd crossed towards the other side.

"Anne?" She called out softly.

Tess McCartney
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Sun May 13, 2012 8:07 pm

Anne looked up when she heard her name. She had to assume that this person knew her. As far as she knew she was the only Anne here. She sighed and walked over to the girl. She seemed to be a bit older that her.

"That's me. What's with the look." She asked wondering why people would be shocked to see her. She did go to school here. That's what Damien, the cute boy from that room told her. She didn't know if he was her friend. She had no clue about much anymore.

Anne sighed and wondered if she knew this girl. She had no clue what her name was even "Umm not to be rude, but who are you?" She asked her wondering if she would answer.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess McCartney Mon May 14, 2012 6:38 am

Tess lifted her brows in surprise as Anne walked towards her. It was out of a Muggle movie, surely but she didn't want to be overwhelmed. She never managed to cry in front of anyone, something that she thanked greatly. She had cried for both Anne and for Corinne who'd died around the same time.

She bit back the questions as soon as she heard Anne asking her who she was. She frowned and looked at her, Tess' expression immediately softening.

"I'm Tess, don't you remember me?" she asked softly eyes shining with concern.

Tess McCartney
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Mon May 14, 2012 6:56 am

Anne looked at the girl Tess? She shook her head. "I'm sorry, but I don't." She said looking her over. "But apparently I lost my memory, so nice to re meet you Tess." She said extending her hand.

She looked around at the celling and smiled, she liked this place. "Um, quick question, what house are you in, and what are the other houses?" She asked feeling stupid.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess McCartney Mon May 14, 2012 7:32 am

Tess was surprised to hear about Anne's situation. She bit back the question about her dying and how the hell coming back to life was not on her brain. She stuck her hand out and smiled softly shaking her hand.

"Nice to meet you again I guess Anne Jones, I'm Tess McCartney" she said smiling.

She blinked a few times at her question but took it in stride.

"Well, you as you see on your tie, are part of Gryffindor, the house of Courage and Bravery" she said with a small grin. "The ones in blue ties are in the house of Ravenclaw, house of wit and Hufflepuff are the house of the loyal"

Looking down at her own tie she smiled fondly.

"And the green, my favorite house, is Slytherin. The house of the cunning and ambition" she winked.

Tess McCartney
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Mon May 14, 2012 9:27 am

Anne smiled and shook her hand. She nodded to what she sad about Gryffindor, thinking that she might belong there. She had always stood up for what she believed in.

Anne just nodded to the explanations of the other houses. She laughed a bit when she got to slytherin. That was her house so of coarse she liked it best. House pride. She smiled at her and nodded to say she understood.

"Thanks Tess. We should hang out sometime." She said smiling at her.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess McCartney Mon May 14, 2012 1:22 pm

Tess smiled brightly and nodded. She moved a strand of hair behind her ear and smiled.

"We should, and we can right now, take a seat ad tell me...well what do you know/remember?"

Tess McCartney
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Tue May 22, 2012 12:19 pm

Anne smiled and nodded. "Now is great." She said smiling at her friend. She may not remember her but still it was good to have someone to talk to. She liked talking to people. She wasn't as alone then.

She sat down next to the older slytherin and smiled. "Nothing really. The last thing I remembered was in the summer before I knew that I had magic. So nothing." She said shaking her head. She remembered her parents and her old home, but now, they were gone.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess McCartney Tue May 22, 2012 6:29 pm

Tess looked at her incredulously, simply gobsmacked at her lack of memory. She couldn't remember the mourning that had occurred, the anger and the heartbreak.

"Wow that's a lot to forget" she murmured.

But she remembered one thing, she'd never be able to remember the torture she went through, perhaps if she told her more about her, she'd soon forget the past traumas and be normal.

"Well you're Anne Jones, second year Gryffindor, you're friends with...oh that boy..."she snapped her fingers thinking "Damien! Yes him.." she bit back how she disliked him over his past treatment of Tabi.

She smiled at the memory she thought of.

"You were brilliant with your wand, always showing off to me what you knew" she smiled softly. "A spitfire"

Tess McCartney
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Wed May 23, 2012 1:32 am

"Hello Tess, and Anne right?" he asked. "How are you two ladies doing today?" Humphrey asked them. Tess was one of his favorite people to hang with, and he had seen Anne a couple times since they were both Gryffindors.

"Tess, you want to go hang out at Zonko's next Hogsmeade weekend? I need to find some good prank stuff. Hoping you might want to come with and help me find some good ones." he said. Tess looked pretty, like she always did. Of course, she would be the one to help the sad looking girl named Anne. Totally the type of thing she always did, so helpful and kind.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess McCartney Wed May 23, 2012 6:53 am

Tess smiled seeing Humphrey and scooted to let him sit down. She figured that in a situation like this, some cheeriness was necessary, and Humphrey usually provided it.

"Hogsmeade? Sure, I don't see why not" she said smiling. "By the way, Anne, this is Humphrey, Humphrey, she's Anne"

Tess McCartney
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Wed May 23, 2012 11:43 am

"Awesome. I met her already, Tess. Going up to paint in the abandoned tower, and for some odd reason she was hanging of the window ledge. So I pulled her back inside." Humphrey explained. "I told her she didn't have to jump out of a window and pull herself back in to prove her Gryffindor courage.

"What time do you guys want to go to Zonko's then, Tess? It doesn't make a difference to me." he told her. Zonko's was his favorite shop in Hogsmeade. Great prank stuff there.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Fri May 25, 2012 11:55 am

Anne sighed seeing she was shut out of her conversation. She smiled at Tess and walked over to her own table. She wanted to feel liked she belonged again. She felt at home but it was so different than she thought. She was still a freak.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Fri May 25, 2012 4:23 pm

Anne walked away from him and Tess, and he realized they had been ignoring her. "Hey, wait up Anne. Sorry, me and Tess are really good friends. We didn't mean to exclude you or anything. So, you want to hang out sometime?" he asked her. He knew it was hard to make friends at Hogwarts.

Humphrey sat down at the table with Anne. She looked like a lonely person, and he had never seen a large group of friends with her. It appeared she was a loner. "So, friends with anybody in your year Anne? I am a Muggleborn, so everything was new to me, and I didn' have a single friend until I got on the train. Even after I got here it took a while to make some good friends. Just be friendly, and people will be your friend, trust me." He didn't know why, but almost instinctively Humphrey felt he needed to try and encourage her.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Tess McCartney Fri May 25, 2012 4:37 pm

Tess frowned. Honestly, why was Anne leaving, she hadn't done anything at all! Seeing that she had moved, she followed and sat in front of her. She smiled sympathetically and patted her hand lightly.

"If Humphrey says that he knew you that means he was your friend too!" she said smiling. "Sorry, we don't...we're just close, you're a good friend too"

Tess McCartney
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Sat May 26, 2012 8:37 am

Anne shook her head. She didn't want to intrude really she was a bit lost. "don't worry about it. I don't really know you so it's fine." She said shrugging. She was used to being ignored by her peers.

"No thanks Humphrey. Making friends is hard but I'm sure I have a few already. " She said shaking her head.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Sat May 26, 2012 9:18 am

"Alright, well if you ever need help with tutoring...let me know. Also, if you are bored we can always hang in our common room. Gryffindor rules! Slytherins, well it depends on the person. For example I like Tess, Charlotte, and Parker. But Tabi grates on my nerves like nobody else does. She has always been a jerk to me, for no apparent reason." Humphrey said. It was frustrating because Tabi and Tess were good friends, but she would always yell at him to leave whenever he tried to join them.

"So, are you enjoying your classes so far? Also, just Hogwarts in general?" he asked her.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Thu May 31, 2012 1:40 pm

Anne nodded. She knew that she wouldn't take him up on it. She would rather get help from someone in her year. "Well ya we do." She said smiling. "Did you hear about Eva?" She asked wondering if anyone knew. "She's really sick apparently." Anne sighed, she seemed like a nice girl.

"I know a few nice slytherins." She said thinking about Damien.

"well I don't remember much so it's a bit hard. Butt it's my only home." She said sighing.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Thu May 31, 2012 2:20 pm

"What does she look like? I'm sure I know her, just my brain is a bit tired at the moment. Not working as well on recall at the moment." Humphrey said. "I'm sorry to hear she's so sick." It was never fun to see a friend struggle with health issues.

"Yea, they aren't all evil. Though, I have to admit, Leshia Prewett's twin Tabi has always been fairly nasty to me. Make that unfairly nasty to me, I never did anything to her. She just hated me immediately." he said, shrugging. "I hope she will be a little nicer now I'm back. Because we are both really good friends with Tess, and it would be nice if I could be friends with both of them."

"Ah, I remember a lot, pretty good recall generally. But, my problem is I only have one aunt left, and that is my only family. My uncle just died, and she is super depressed. She has lost weight since he passed, and I stayed to help for a while. Then she said to go back to school, and well, here I am." Humphrey explained.

"Hogwarts feels more like a home to me than anywhere else. Always has, ever since I saw it and made my first friend, with a Ravenclaw, on my way here. Pretty special place, Hogwarts." he said, smiling. It was a fantastic, well-run school.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Thu May 31, 2012 2:55 pm

Anne nodded. She really didn't know what to say. She had no memories of the school. It was all a huge blank. "I have no clue who you are talking about sorry." She said looking at him sighing again.

"Her Name is Eva, She has blonde hair and she's really sweet, a bit hyper though." She said smiling fondly. She was nice she didn't know what was wrong with her though. She was just sick.

Anne sighed a small tear rising to her eye. She had no clue what the last thing she did with her parents was. She wiped it away and shook her hew
ad to clear it.

Anne sighed she had no clue who her friends were, other than Tess, Eva and Damien.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Thu May 31, 2012 3:49 pm

"I think I know who you are talking about. I would definitely recognize the face, but I think I know the girl. She is really nice from what I've heard about her." Humphrey told her. "It is always the nice people who get the worst luck it seems. Which is so cruel, and unfair it makes you want to scream." Humphrey said. He felt for people who had so many issues, because he did.

"Hey, do you want to talk to me about what you've been through? I can help, and I won't tell another soul without your express written permission. Believe me, I know what it is like to be treated like an outsider. I knew nothing of Hogwarts, Muggleborn orphan, with impersonal workaholic aunt and uncle guardians. Who he still loved, but he just lost the only male role model he had since his father passed. That is what I've been through recently, watching my uncle wither away trying to fight cancer. It was the toughest thing to watch."

Humphrey laid a hand, on her shoulder, and then pulled her into a hug. "Whoever wrote freak and mudblood on your face, I will help you hunt down. I am going to be trying to get into Auror school, and I would love to help you hunt down the despicable person while I am still at Hogwarts. Anything I can do to help, anything at all, let me know. Even if it is just talking, or somebody to complain to, I am here for you. I think of myself as the Gryffindor who needs to help everybody out. Since I am one of only two male people who actually stuck around after the first two years of school." he said, rubbing her back in as soothing a way as he could manage.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Thu May 31, 2012 11:38 pm

Anne sighed. She was so lost. She had no clue about anything in this world. Anne bit her lip. She didn't know what happened to her, so how could she talk about it.

"Thanks, but to talk about it I have to know what happened." She said shrugging her shoulders. "I'm really sorry, it must have been hard." She said hugging him.

"I wish I knew who it was, Damien does, but he wont tell me." She said scowling. She had the right to know who did this to her. Anne nodded and laughed. "Well thanks, I might take you up on that." She said liking how he was being comforting.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:51 am

He could tell she was confused, and very nervous about speaking of these things. "Oh, you don't know. Is it amnesia, or you know, somebody who tampered with your mind?" Humphrey asked softly, trying to be gentle with his questions.

"Time helps you move on, the scars are still there, and the wounds reopen on occasion. Overall, though, I've improved light-years from where I was, thanks to my group of close friends in third year. I don't deserve such great people in my life." Humphrey said, showing her that he thought his friends were amazing. As well as the fact that he didn't think very highly of himself.

"Well, to be honest, I agree with him on this one. I think you need to know, but not yet, Anne. You need time for your mind to heal from what it's been through. If he told you, you would devote your life to revenge, which is never a good way to live life. When I feel you are ready, I will talk to Damien, and see if he agrees with me on this issue. But, he wants what is best for you, and so do I." Humphrey said, holding her tightly to him still, trying to make her feel safe.

"I'll do whatever I can to help, but honestly, until we locate him. There is only one thing we can do, send out spies, and be patient. I promise when we find him, I will inform you. Even if Damien disagrees, but don't tell him I said that." Humphrey said, putting his hands up briefly. "Don't want an angry boyfriend to deal with if I can help it."

"You are an amazing, tough, strong woman Anne. I can tell that much already, people like us, well we mature quickly. It is a hard way to grow up, but we do learn how to handle ourselves. But, even us brave Gryffindors need to know when to be patient, and pick our time to strike. Besides, I am in Infiltration, and have even spied on Durmstrang students myself. Dangerous thing to do, and I barely escaped with my life. But, I'm still here, and I learned a lot about sneaking around from it." he said, smiling at her. Finally, he let go of her. That was the best he knew how to do.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:43 am

Anne smiled he was a nice. Guy. She would have to talk to him more in the future. He seemed like the kind of person she could be good friends with. What else could she do. She smiled warmly at them.

"Thanks." She said. She blushed a bit when he said it was her boyfriend. No she was just friends with him no matter how much she wished otherwise. "Just my friend." She muttered under her breath. She sighed. "I should go, I have to go and see the charms professor about dropping her class." She said walking out of the hall.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next