Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lonely and confused (Open to all)

Go down

Lonely and confused (Open to all) Empty Lonely and confused (Open to all)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:01 am

Alex walked into the room of mirrors she was getting confused she didn't know where she was everything looked the same.

' Of course everythings the same you're in the a room full of mirrors!' Alex thought to herself she walked to a mirror and sat down she closed her eye's and kept her head down.

Back to top Go down

Lonely and confused (Open to all) Empty Re: Lonely and confused (Open to all)

Post by Tamara Aquaila Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:12 am

Tamara was exploring the institute in her eleven year old body and walked into a room filled with mirrors. She beamed. She liked this. She positioned herself in front of a mirror and tilted her head to the side. She realized she hadn't looked at herself in her eleven year old body before now. It was weird having such a flat chest, and the uniform was very ... weird too. She then shrugged and walked further into the room.

She then started running, a wide grin on her face. Then she felt a presence. She stopped running instantly. Was it someone she knew? No. She kept walking with a thoughtful expression. Then she saw a brown haired girl a bit further away.

"Hello," Tamara said with a grin, "I'm Tamara Aquaila, from Verstand."
Tamara Aquaila
Tamara Aquaila
Creature

http://theavengers.forummotions.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:23 am

Alex looked up and saw a girl that. Was a first year Alex smiled " I'm Alexandra Hawthorn, and I'm in Geschick" Alex said smiling at her.

" But you can call me Alex if you want" Alex said she had seen this girl around school, she was around some but not a lot. Alex shook these thoughs out of her head and Alex looked at her shoes. " This room is so confusing" Alex laughed while looking around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamara Aquaila Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:40 am

Tamara gave a smile. "Then I will, and you can call me Mara," she said softly.

It was so usual with nicknames around here, apparently. She didn't really get it, but she figured it was because it showed more that one cared for another. Tamara then nodded.

"Yeah, everything is a reflection. I almost ran into myself down the hall," she said with a spooked face.

"But what brought you here?" Tamara then asked with a soft smile.
Tamara Aquaila
Tamara Aquaila
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:49 am

Alex shrugged " Solitude" Alex said hugging her knees and looking at her reflection she sighed.

" Anyway, so Mara what are you doing here?" Alex asked her, Alex looked at Mara and than looked back at her reflection Alex hated how she looked, Mara however was much prettier than Alex. Alex rested her chin on her knees.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamara Aquaila Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:45 pm

Tamara smiled softly. "Yes, it seems to be a welcomed guest sometimes, though it can also suffocate you. Do you seek solitude because you want it, or do you seek it because you like the pain it gives you, or do you not seek it, but it seeks you?" she asked kindly.

She then shrugged. "I was exploring this castle. I've just arrived and all, so I really wanted to see what kinds or room were awesome. This room is definitely on the list," she said with a smile.
Tamara Aquaila
Tamara Aquaila
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down