Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored and Lonley ( Open to all)

Go down

Bored and Lonley ( Open to all) Empty Bored and Lonley ( Open to all)

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:53 am

Alexandra sighed as she entered the Arena it was quiet here she sighed and started to mess with her ruby necklace, She missed her mother and she told herself she'd make friends. She has a friend but her dad told her to make more friends and not to be so quiet, she sighed and looked around.

Back to top Go down

Bored and Lonley ( Open to all) Empty Re: Bored and Lonley ( Open to all)

Post by Ulrich Monetz Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:29 pm

Ulrich enjoyed exploring all the nooks and crannies of Durmstrang. A large, beautiful ship full of all these great things to do. Ulrich stuck his hands in his pockets, his wands in his right pocket for safety, and whistled about when he saw a girl in the Arena.

"Hey, you lost?" He asked bending down by her with a friendly smile.

Ulrich Monetz
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Bored and Lonley ( Open to all) Empty Re: Bored and Lonely ( Open to all)

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:32 pm

Alexandra looked and smiled " Kinda" she laughed " Sometimes I just come here cause it's quiet" she smiled and stood up she looked and smiled at him, " I'm Alexandra by the way" she said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulrich Monetz Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:03 pm

Ulrich grinned before taking a seat before her and tugging her down. He thought about how nice it would be to have a friend. Last year he'd totally just kept everything to himself; not sharing and not caring about it that much.

"Quiet? It's better than loud and raucous; this ship isn't choatic from what I've seen so far." He mused. "What're you thinking about with so much effort?" He replied before realizing she shared her name.

"Ulrich, at your hopefully kind service!" He stated grinning.

Ulrich Monetz
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Bored and Lonley ( Open to all) Empty Re: Bored and Lonely ( open to all)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:12 pm

Alexandra smiled as he pulled her down, she sighed when he asked her what he was thinking.

" I was thinking about my mom and how much I miss her" Alexandra said while giving him a sad smile. " Ulrich, it's nice to meet you" she added smiling at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulrich Monetz Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:42 am

Ulrich nodded. He thought about his mom; blonde and completely faux paus. She only wanted his father's money. A shame but not completely unpredictable.

"Well you can be apart from someone for more than a hundred years, not possible unless you're a vampire I guess, you can still have them closer than ever in your heart." He spoke wisely smiling at her.

"I can call you Alex right?"

Ulrich Monetz
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Bored and Lonley ( Open to all) Empty Re: Bored (Open to all)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:46 am

Alex nodded " Yes you can call me Alex" Alex said smiling at him.

" So what house are you in?" Alex asked she didn't know what to say she smiled at him, she didn't have any friends she sighed quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulrich Monetz Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:45 pm

Ulrich absently ran a hand through his hair and hummed peacefully.

"Verstand how about you?" He asked.

"What year are you in?" He asked this time turning himself toward Alex.

Ulrich Monetz
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Bored and Lonley ( Open to all) Empty Bored and Lonely ( Open to all)

Post by Guest Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:52 pm

Alex smiled " I'm In Geschick and a first year" Alex said with a small shrug " My parents were in Verstand" Alex added shrugging

" So I guess I'm different" She laughed smiling at him " What year are you in?" she asked him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulrich Monetz Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:58 pm

Ulrich smiled and patted Alex's shoulder friendly and smiled.

"That's alright, different isn't always bad." He replied.

"Verstand is great but Geshick is cool too," Ulrich stated before adding another thing quickly. "You can call me Ullie in return."

Ulrich Monetz
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Bored and Lonley ( Open to all) Empty Re: Bored and Lonely ( Open to all)

Post by Guest Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:06 pm

Alex smiled " Okay, Ullie" She said " And yes I guess different is better" She said smiling at him " Although I think my dad is mad because I'm not in Verstand, but oh well" She said shrugging a bit.

Alex sighed " I think he likes my sister better thoug she shrugged than sighed again but she looked at the Arena.
" Enough about me, what about you?" Alex asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulrich Monetz Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:03 pm

Ulrich listened to Alex's small information thinking about how everyone in his family had been in Muhe and how his father had been disappointed in him for too long. He grabbed his head in thought.

"Well, you know what. I'll have to say that I like you more than your sister for one." He added grinning at her. "Well, my family were all in Muhe before me and it just so happens that I enjoy reading and exploring which brings me to this arena." He stated smiling.

Ulrich Monetz
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Bored and Lonley ( Open to all) Empty Re: Bored and Lonely (Open to all)

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:27 pm

Alex had to keep from blushing " Thanks, but everyone likes my sister cause she's girly and likes girl things and I'm not like her, and that's why people don't like me" Alex said shrugging a little

" I love to read. But the reason I'm in here is because it's quiet" Alex said laughing a bit she hugged her knees and looked at Ullie

" So your family was in Mühe?" Alex asked him not unkindly she didn't know a lot about Mühe she knew somethings not a lot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulrich Monetz Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:14 pm

Ulrich shook his head and patted Alex's shoulder and tilted his head to the side with a smile. He hummed to himself turning himself away to lean himself back against the wall he was lying against.

"Yeah but personally, I don't agree with the house Muhe and I enjoy being in Verstand. How do you enjoy Geshick?" He asked.

Ulrich Monetz
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:22 pm

Alex nodded " One of my best friends is in Muhe" Alex said turning toward him she smiled and she looked around.

" So what's your favorite class?" she asked thinking of something to say " And I love Geschick I just wish our house wasn't so small" Alex laughed

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulrich Monetz Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:56 pm

Ulrich nodded in thought. He didn't think Muhe was his kind of house just as he believed that Verstand was his house. His dad was angry at him for failing to get into Muhe or at least like the beginning of the Monetz line, Risiko.

"I believe it is Charms since they never stay the same so it's quite interesting to seem them all change at each time." He replied smiling at her.

"So it's a little small really? I would've thought such a normally popular house would've had more this generation." He murmured.

Ulrich Monetz
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:01 pm

Alex nodded " Yes, Geschick as all girls and two guy's" Alex said smiling just a bit " And my favorite class is Defence I've alway's been fascinated with defense" Alex said and she looked around

" So where are you from?" She asked hugging her knees.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulrich Monetz Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:37 pm

Ulrich thought to himself considering it. He shrugged. "Personally, I enjoy Potions a lot. Leher Sweeney is so interesting." He replied.

"Munich. How about you?" He asked again stretching his legs out and placing his hands right behind him.

Ulrich Monetz
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:42 pm

Alex smiled " Berlin" she said " So, Ullie me and a couple of friends are going to the Golden Strabe or something like that" she laughed not knowing how to pronounce it.

" And I was wondering if you wanted to come with us? You don't have too" Alex said while looking at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down