Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored (Open)

Go down

Bored (Open) Empty Bored (Open)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:59 am

Alex walked toward the Mauer or known as ' the wall' by students she sighed.
She went to the wall and sat down she couldn't get the letter her father sent her out of her head.
Don't reply till the end of term. She sighed and looked up.

Back to top Go down

Bored (Open) Empty Re: Bored (Open)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:15 am

Missy was out doing her run for the day and she had a lot of things on her mind. As she got closer to the wall she started to remember the other day when she about lost her life.

Gettin closer to the wall she noticed a girl sitting by the wall so Missy slowed her run down to a walk. Walking up to the girl she looked a little upset so Missy thought she would stop and she if she could help.

"Hay there, are you ok?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:27 am

Alexandra looked around when she heard someone's voice she looked and saw a girl standing there.

When Alex heard what the girl said she shrugged " Not Really" she said while looking at the girl, she sighed and looked at her shoes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:43 am

Melissa went to sit down by where this girl is and wondered who she was and what was bothering her.

"Well for starters I am Melissa, but you can call me Missy." Missy smiled at this girl.

Missy was pretty sure the girl was younger than her because she had not seen her in any of her classes.

"I will be glad to listen to you, if you would like." Missy crossed her legs and she sat there

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:46 am

Alex smiled and looked around she sighed, she knew this girl was older than her she wasn't in any of her classes she sighed.

" Well I'm Alexandra but you can call me Alex" Alex said
" And my dad sent a letter telling me my little sister is sick and at the bottom of the letter he said ' Don't reply until the end of term' " Alex said sighing when she finished.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:05 am

"Well it is nice to meet you Alex." Missy smiled at her. Missy was always known for being nice too people, of course except for people who should be her friends.

Melissa was listening to Alex talk about her sister being and and how she was not allowed to write any thing back and that bothered Missy a little because if it was her she would still send something.

"I am really sorry to hear that, maybe if you shared your concerns with Doctor Nettle, it is his job."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:08 am

Alex shook her head she didn't want her dad to get in trouble.
" No it's fine, He's just been working a lot" Alex said shrugging " And it's also nice to meet, Misst" she added smiling at the girl
Alex was know to be quiet and distant she sighed quietly she shook her head trying to erase that letter from her memory.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:24 am

Missy looked at the girl very curiously and knew that it was bothering her very much so but she is deciding to be quiet about things.

"Well if you decide to want to talk about your real feeling just let me know." Missy smiled

Looking across the field Missy sighed and took in the beautiful air around her. "So what do you think of the school so far?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:28 am

Alex smiled " It's nice here" She said looking at the field she liked being outside, but she sometimes missed home sometimes she didn't.
Alex, yawned a bit " So Missy what house are you in?" she asked curiously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:40 am

Missy continued to look around everywhere, "Yes it is beautiful here, I am glad I came."

Missy started to play with the grass around her. "I am a second year Verstand, what about you?" Missy didn't think she was in her house but was not sure which house she was in since they were wearing their regular clothes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:44 am

Alex looked at Missy " I'm A Geschick First Year" Alex said looking around and she started to mess with her necklace.

Alex alway's wore the red ruby necklace when she thought of her mum, she looked at Missy " So You're a second year?" She asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down