Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brave Face (Open)

2 posters

Go down

Brave Face (Open) Empty Brave Face (Open)

Post by Parker Emery Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:20 pm

Parker had gathered up a bag full of books, parchment, a box of his collection and a few other things to keep himself occupied... He needed some space, as everything just felt so wrong lately. He needed to immerse himself in something else, keep his mind off looming thoughts. Everything was just so weird, with all the bad things happening and something feeling like it had changed inside of him. He felt lost within himself, like he didn't exactly know who he was anymore...and he couldn't explain it. What did that even mean or feel like?? he hardly knew.

He forced himself, without slowing, up the many stairs to the owlery. His sides were burning and he couldn't catch his breath, but he held his breath and bit his lip, continuing on. he supposed it was some sort of self punishment...for not being able to anything to help stop what had happened... He groaned. No...he needed to not destroy himself over that...but he couldn't help it.

He could feel the tightness in his throat and he blinked his eyes quickly so that he'd not cry. He sniffed as he came up to the landing, his breathing uneven as he went to a small bench to take a seat. He just sat there for a while, his head lowered as tears dropped down onto his hands. He clenched his hands and then felt an anger at how unfair the world was. Why?? Why did she have to do that? Why didn't he notice!? He let out a soft soft and then quickly scrambled to pull his bag off from his shoulder, throwing his bag to the other side of the room, stumbling up from being seated. He was breathing heavily, wiping his reddened face with the back of his sleeves. Why were things so unfair??

He looked around at all the upset birds and sighed, feeling ashamed for just freaking out like that...what was wrong with him? He sat back on the bench again, pulling his wand from a belt loop and he pointed it at the bag. "Accio bag..." he muttered. He flew towards him and he caught it, the birds becoming ruffled again. He held his bag close to him, just hugging it and then bending over, resting his face on it. He wished he could just go to sleep...he'd hardly been able to recently.

He took a deep breath, wiping his eyes again and he looked over at the birds flying it. He wished that he'd be able to get a letter at school...just once. But he never had anyone. Besides his few friends, he felt so alone...Parker wondered if he should go in to talk to the headmistress...he just didn't know what to do.

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Brave Face (Open) Empty Re: Brave Face (Open)

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:55 pm

Helena had been spending much of her time wandering the hall checking on the students. There had been so many sad and depressed students over the death of Anne. Once again she came across another student feeling the same way so she thought maybe she would try to help him. She had been helping as many as she could just by listening to what they had to say.

"Excuse Me, young man, May I lend you my ear." Helena smiled the only way she could.

Helena hoped he would open up to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:25 pm

Parker closed his eyes, thinking he felt a cold chill pass through the tower. But it was a very still and concentrated cold that made the hairs on the back of his neck stand up. He furrowed his eyebrows, his eyes still closed. He shivered and when he heard a soft, distant sounding voice his head shot up, having been startled.

He stared on wide eyed for a moment at the woman that was standing close to him. It took him a moment to register she was one of the ghost and he breathed out, still feeling a bit shaken. "I- what..?"

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:59 pm

Helena smiled down at the boy she seemed to startle, she didn't mean to do that. Sometimes she forgets that she is not real and it does tend to scare people.

"I did not mean to frighten you young man, you seem quite upset and I was only wishing to help you." Helena floated back and forth for a few minutes.

"Many people talk to me, it is hard for me to judge a person, and I always keep secrets."

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:43 pm

Parker swallowed, still taking in the fact that he could see all the things behind her, through her. He still felt the uncomfortable chill that was coming from her, and he continued to look up at her, trying to form words

"I....who are you? I mean, who...were you?" he asked her cautiously. He had no clue how one was supposed to talk to a ghost...

He frowned, why did ghosts happen anyway...? He knew a lot of muggles didn't believe in them...but he'd always been able to see them. He had lived in a neighborhood and he'd see a few of the ones that had died more suddenly. It made him wonder if Anne was a ghost...and he could feel himself getting choked up again at the thought and he looked down again.

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:51 pm

Anne was floating around. She was looking for the Gray lady, she talked to a lot of the students, so she was wondering how her friends were doing. She had only talked to Damien. She had very few people that she would reveal herself too. Most likely just Damien, Vero, and maybe Parker.

Anne reached the owlery and saw who she was seeking she also saw one of er friends. She thought it was odd, she remembered a conversation they had about him not liking the ghosts. She sighed knowing that she wasn't hidden and that he could see her. She sighed and floated over.

"Hello Helena I was looking for you." She said in her normal voice. She looked at Parker and felt tears in her ghostly eyes. "Hey Parker." She said sadly.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:52 pm

Parker closed his eyes again, burying his face into his bag. He felt another nearly violent shiver coarse though his body and he groaned. He felt suddenly so much more overwhelmed then before and his eyes welled with tears.

He heard another whispy voice, though it was familiar. He jerked his head up, kinking his stiff neck. He took in a sharp breath, staring at...or..through? Anne.... He wasn't at all ready to see her like this...

Parker opened his mouth, but his breath left him as his eyes rolled back in his head and he fainted, slumping off the bench onto the floor with a thump.

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down