Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Day and a New Face (Open to all Hufflepuffs)

2 posters

Go down

A New Day and a New Face (Open to all Hufflepuffs) Empty A New Day and a New Face (Open to all Hufflepuffs)

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:29 pm

Strolling into the common room Richard plopped himself down with a bucket of candy in front of himself so that he might seem inviting to the Hufflepuff students he wanted to get to know them and for them to understand that he would always be there if they needed help or just someone to talk to for he did not believe in the fact that there needed to be a distance between the student and the professor for how would the Professor ever learn how his student learned if they did not spend time with them on a personal level.

Back to top Go down

A New Day and a New Face (Open to all Hufflepuffs) Empty Re: A New Day and a New Face (Open to all Hufflepuffs)

Post by Jaycie Simple Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:25 pm

Jaycie had just reached a very interesting part in her novel, and the book was right in front of her face while she walked. She was so deeply engrossed in the story that she didn't notice the bucket of candy just in front of her feet. A few more steps and then thunk. She peeked over the edge of her book in time to realise she'd just knocked over the container of sweets.

Horror swept her entire being when she realised it belonged to Professor Devante, head of her house. Jaycie started to panic. What was she going to do? How could she possibly have been so thoughtless? Why couldn't she watch where she was putting her feet?

She gulped and slowly closed her book. "I-I'm so terribly sorry, Professor," she apologised in her tiny voice, staring at the mess. "I didn't see it there, I swear!"

Jaycie Simple
Ghost

Back to top Go down

A New Day and a New Face (Open to all Hufflepuffs) Empty Re: A New Day and a New Face (Open to all Hufflepuffs)

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:28 am

Annabell just walked into the common. It was her very first time there. The first thing she saw was a girl with a horrified look on her face and a pile of Lollies scattered on the floor. It was a little confusing.

Anna walked up behind the girl. "Did you need any help with that?" Anna asked, staring at the colourful, tasty-looking mess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaycie Simple Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:08 pm

Jaycie jumped as a girl approached her from behind. "Oh... um... yes. I guess. I don't know, I'm so sorry Professor!" she wailed. Jay hated making a scene.

Bending down, she started to sweep up the sweets off the floor. "Sorry," she kept muttering, over and over again.

Jaycie Simple
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:44 am

Richard could not help but laugh a little accidents happen there was no need to apologize.

"It is alright these things happen every once in awhile." he said as he got to the ground and began to help with the candy pick up he could use a spell to clean all the candy up quickly but decided against it. For this would give him more time with the children in his house.

Back to top Go down

Post by Haley Vilde Smith Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:05 am

Haley walked down from the Girls' Dormitory and saw the Head of House sitting there with two other girls that Haley had seen around. Jaycie and Annabell, if she wasn't completely off balance. She smiled to them and walked over.

"Hello, what's going on?" she asked with a big grin, throwing herself down in one of the chairs, looking at them.

She then saw the sweets spread on the floor. She blinked. "Someone crash?" she asked with a wink of her eye.

She scooped down and grabbed a chocolate looking thing and ate it with a satisfied grin. "That's good," she said. Then she frowned.

"But I'm glad the House-Elves cleans up here though. Otherwise it could be quite nasty," Haley said with a sudden aware face.

She then turned to professor Devante. "So, what brings you here, professor?" she asked kindly.
Haley Vilde Smith
Haley Vilde Smith
Hufflepuff Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaycie Simple Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:18 pm

Jaycie stared in amazement as the outgoing second year popped a chocolate in her mouth from off the floor, before realising what she'd done. She let out a little giggle and shook her head, picking up the last few candies and putting them back in the now upright box. She found a seat by the fire side and curled up, examining everyone's faces.

Jaycie Simple
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:41 pm

Annabell smiled when the head of hufflepuff ensured it was alright. She helped pick up the candy, struggling to resist popping one in her mouth.

A friendly looking girl walked into the common room. "Not really a crash. Just a little accident. Everyone does it once in a while" she said, giggling a bit.

A horrified look grew on Annabell's face as Haley confidentally ate a piece of candy that was on the floor. She wasn't horrified at the fact that the Lolly was on the floor. Not at all. She just really wanted candy badly. But being raised in a clean family, she knew she couldn't eat candy off the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Haley Vilde Smith Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:40 am

Haley grinned at the two girls' different reactions to her eating a chocolate from the floor. She wasn't one to be ashamed of what she had done, so she merely shrugged. "Twenty seconds rule," she said jokingly.

Then she looked at them both. "You're Jaycie and Annabell, right? I read your names on a blackboard at the start of the year to see who was joining in. I'm Haley Vilde Smith," Haley said with a smile.
Haley Vilde Smith
Haley Vilde Smith
Hufflepuff Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaycie Simple Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:03 pm

Jaycie grinned from her seat. "Yep, that's me," she concluded in her small voice. She'd only ever gone by the five second rule, and chuckled a bit at the twenty second one.

Jaycie Simple
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down