Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire and Werewolf Meeting??? (Victoria and Humphrey)

2 posters

Go down

Vampire and Werewolf Meeting??? (Victoria and Humphrey) Empty Vampire and Werewolf Meeting??? (Victoria and Humphrey)

Post by Humphrey Williams Fri May 18, 2012 12:04 pm

Humphrey Williams walked outside on the Hogwarts grounds. It felt good to be outside in this weather, and he went to a place he had never really hung out at before. It was the Whomping Willow, he had never gotten closer than a hundred feet to the giant, dangerous tree. He walked towards it, and when they tree twitched at him he decided to take a step back. The tree Whomping Willow stopped twitching, and he sat down on the grass.

Somehow, he had managed to time his walk so he was there just as the sun began to set. Humphrey settled himself comfortably, and watched as the sun sank below the horizon. Then, just after the sun had sunk out of sight, he heard a movement behind him. He turned around and saw somebody he had not seen in a very long time.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Vampire and Werewolf Meeting??? (Victoria and Humphrey) Empty Re: Vampire and Werewolf Meeting??? (Victoria and Humphrey)

Post by Victoria Rossmund Fri May 18, 2012 12:30 pm

Victoria was happy to get a chance to let her guard down. She was finding herself outdoors at night more and more. Guess it's the nature of the beast. She laughed softly at her own joke.

As she day dreamed while she walked, she was surprised to find herself nearing the Whomping Willow. It brought to mind the first time she had seen it, and who had introduced it to her. She mentally chided herself for not setting aside time to talk to Luke. She needed to correct that soon.

Coming into the clearing she sensed a now familiar enough smell. She didn't know why, but it set her on edge a little bit, raising the hairs on the back of her neck. Thankfully it was just Humphrey.

"What are you doing out here?"

Victoria Rossmund
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Vampire and Werewolf Meeting??? (Victoria and Humphrey) Empty Re: Vampire and Werewolf Meeting??? (Victoria and Humphrey)

Post by Humphrey Williams Fri May 18, 2012 12:40 pm

"Victoria?" Humphrey asked when he heard her voice. "I could ask you the same question. If you really want to know I was just watching the sunset. What are you doing here?" he asked.

There was something markedly different about Victoria. Now, he wasn't comfortable around her, something about her set his teeth on edge. She looked the same, if a bit paler. Same voice, a little taller, but there was no big difference he could tell. "Something about you seems different Victoria? What is it? You don't act the same way you used to. Don't bother denying it I know something has changed. Will you tell me what it is?" he asked as politely as possible. If she didn't answer him, then maybe he was just imagining it. That, or Victoria was hiding something from him.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria Rossmund Sat May 19, 2012 1:16 pm

Victoria smiled. Humphrey was right in asking the same of her. "I tend to prefer nighttime strolls now." She almost laughed at herself. If people could hear the jokes she cracked in her head, maybe she'd be more popular.

Or they'd think she was a scary monster.

Sighing, she took a seat next to him and unclasped the cloak she always wore now. It was night, but she felt safer with it. She had sown it around her invisibility cloak so it would be handy if needed.

Figuring they both were probably hiding something, she decided to tell him. "Well...a few weeks ago, I was attacked by some Germans. They left me for dead and I was saved by a vampire. But I'd lost too much blood to survive, so she turned me. And here I am." She gestured to herself. It was comforting to know he couldn't tell right off the bat. She had been grateful that her fangs finally were able to retract before lessons had started up again.

Sitting so close to Humphrey, she couldn't help but cover her nose. "Why do you smell like wet dog?" Her aunt had owned a few large Labradors back in Raleigh that smelled just as bad. Maybe he sleeps in a dog kennel.

Victoria Rossmund
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Sat May 19, 2012 3:02 pm

"That explains why you are hiding in shadows and look paler than before. I noticed that, but didn't know why you did that. It makes so much more sense to me now. A vampire, interesting. You are one of the first I've met." Humphrey told her.

"I smell like wet dog?" he asked. He smelled himself, and didn't notice anything off. "I didn't know. Well, this summer I was attacked by a werewolf after going on a hike to paint the surrounding landscape. He bit me on the hip, then left me. I got in the car and drove to the hospital, but the bite wound closed on the way there. Next full moon I was out there howling at it. And, now I am here. It is so odd feeling myself grow into the monster. Freaky feeling." Humphrey explained to her, grinning wolfishly.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria Rossmund Mon May 21, 2012 5:06 pm

Victoria blinked rapidly. "A werewolf!?!?" Well...if vampire exist, why not werewolves too? She had barely fully understood that her own kind existed, let alone another.

At his description of the transformation, she nodded her head. "I can't even imagine. I've only had pre-drained blood so far, thankfully. I haven't hurt anyone yet." She looked up at the moon, relieved that it wasn't full.

Realizing how long he must have lived with this, months!, she had to ask. "How do you keep it a secret from your family? Or do they know?" It was something that had crossed her mind a few times, but she figured she'd deal with her own when the summer came.

Victoria Rossmund
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Tue May 22, 2012 1:33 am

"Yea, a werewolf. I thought I was dreaming or something when it happened at first. But I howl at the moon once a month now. Also, when I eat hamburgers and stuff I don't cook them as much as I used to. Aren't werewolves and vampires supposed to be, like, mortal enemies with each other?" Humphrey asked her. In every story he'd ever heard werewolves and vampires despised each other.

"That is good Tessa. I don't know how it would feel to suck somebody's blood." he shuddered at the thought of it. "But that is kind of like what I have to do during the full moon, get as far away from people as possible so I don't hurt anybody." He still had a little bit of time before the next full moon would change him.

"Well, because my uncle was dying, my aunt didn't really notice I was always really tired after the full moon. Also she didn't notice that I had lost a little bit of weight. Then after my uncle died she was too busy mourning him. It will be a lot tougher to keep it a secret this summer though. But she is a muggle, so maybe she'll just think I stay up late partying or something. Does your family know you are a vampire Victoria. Haha, you are an alliteration now, Vampire Victoria. That is awesome!"
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down