Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sister's arrival

3 posters

Go down

Sister's arrival Empty Sister's arrival

Post by EleriDdriag Tue May 22, 2012 10:54 pm

Eleri sat hurriedly grading papers at her desk, excitement running through her. The eldest of her younger sisters was coming to study at Durmstrang and she'd missed her like mad. Because of her poor relationship with their mother and her stepfather, Eleri hadn't actually seen her little sisters in a while but they did owl and phone regularly. Toulouse seemed to pick up on her excitement and was winding around her legs, purring madly. Finally, she finished her marking and set the papers aside to try and calm the excited feline down. A knock at the door made her pause.
"Come in." She called, looking up.

EleriDdriag
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Sister's arrival Empty sister arrival

Post by Mirri Kinne Sun May 27, 2012 5:26 pm

"Eleri, are you in here? I'm here, I actually made it, oh sis, I've missed you so much. Is that you Toulouse? What a pretty boy you are! Love your office, it's cool!!! Wow, was the trip amazing. Love the ship, never been on a magic ship like that one. It's huge and so many kids. But no games and they didn't let me on deck much cuz the weather was lousy. I'm so glad to be here. Do you have a nibble. I'm so hungry."

Laughing she realized that again she was running on a bit long. She looked around the room and found a place to toss her back pack and satchel and sat on the floor with Oscar and tried to lure Toulouse to her. He seemed a bit put off by Oscar, but she wanted so much to hold him to her and kiss his fuzzy face.

Looking up at her sister's face she again grinned a big grin and put the end of her braid in her mouth.
Mirri Kinne
Mirri Kinne
Risiko Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Sister's arrival Empty Re: Sister's arrival

Post by EleriDdriag Tue May 29, 2012 8:35 am

"Mirri! I'm so glad you're here! I missed you too! Here, I've got some chocolate frogs somewhere. I think they're under my paperwork, hang on." Eleri smiled as her sister started playing with Toulouse. After searching for 10 minutes of fruitless searching she gave up and summoned them using a summoning charm. With a grin, she sat down with her sister and handed her the sweets.
"How's it been with mother?" She asked absently chewing on her lower lip.

EleriDdriag
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Sister's arrival Empty sister arrival

Post by Annika Bauermeister Tue May 29, 2012 4:01 pm

Shoving a chocolate frog into her mouth, Mirri mumbled, "You know mother. After I ask to come here for school, she said probably but then went to Father. He was so angry that I wanted to come here with "her" that he all but forbade it. It took a whole lot of begging, running off to my hiding place, and Mother's tears to get him to say it was okay to come. The other girls want to come too, but as angry as he is I don't know if they will ever get out of there. They really miss you and wish you would come for a visit."

Scratching Toulouse's head she tried to get Oscar to make friends with him, but so far no luck.

"Do you know what house I'll be in? I'm really tired and would like a bit of a nap. I promise to fill you in on everything when I'm not so sleepy."
Annika Bauermeister
Annika Bauermeister
Geschick Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by EleriDdriag Thu May 31, 2012 8:56 am

"You know I want to but it would be so unpleasant to get me, mother and your dad in one room for anyone else that it's just easier to stay away. I'm not sure about which house you'll be in but whichever, I'll be so proud of you. You can rest in my rooms if you want, it's just behind that painting." Eleri smiled, pointing at a painting of a princess with a dragon protecting her.
"The password is 'Dragon', any time you need me, you can just go in." She continued, giving Mirri a hug.

EleriDdriag
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Sister's arrival Empty sister's arrival

Post by Mirri Kinne Thu May 31, 2012 2:16 pm

"Thanks. Are teaching this hour? How is that going? Anyway, I'm really dragging so I think I'll take up your offer. Don't forget me at meal time. You know my appetite still isn't any smaller. I could eat a hippogryph I'm so hungry. I'm so glad you let me come here to school. See you in a little while."

Shoving another chocolate frog into her mouth Mirri grabbed her satchel and Oscar and went into Eleri's quarters. It really was good to be here with her favorite sister, and out from under Father's control. If she can just adjust and learn to be whatever and whoever she really was and not HIS ideal that was all she would ask for. Thank Merlin that she had a sister who believed in her.
Mirri Kinne
Mirri Kinne
Risiko Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by EleriDdriag Thu May 31, 2012 10:06 pm

"I am teaching soon and it's going well. We can have dinner in my quarters if you want." Eleri smiled as Mirri headed into her rooms for a nap.

EleriDdriag
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirri Kinne Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:19 am

After her first day of classes Annika cautiously entered her sister's office, hoping to get the rest of her things to take to her dorm room before Eleri returned from class. She really didn't want to hear a lecture about the dangers of walking in the forest and being out after dark. She was, after all, nearly a grown up and she'd been sneaking out at night at home for a while with nothing happening.

But then she didn't want to upset the one adult she felt she could trust. Especially since she had the ability to send her back home. That she thought would be the worst punishment that could happen to anyone. Vowing not to take off again without permission she began stuffing things into her satchel and getting ready to leave quickly. silent
Mirri Kinne
Mirri Kinne
Risiko Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirri Kinne Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:29 pm

Sneaking into her sisters office Mirri looked around for a piece of parchment and quill. She needed to go out into the forest to think and this time she wanted to let Eleri know she was going.

Sitting at the desk she wrote:
"Sis, Things aren't going so good this week. I don't know what it is but I really need to get out into the trees and fresh air and do some thinking. I will let you know I've been late to all my classes, and just don't know why. I used to sit in the tree at home and figure things out. Thought I would try that here. I will be back before night falls.
Mirri"

Leaving the note where she hoped it would be found, Mirri garbbed her satchel and quietly left the office. Carefully shutting the door so no one would hear and left.
Mirri Kinne
Mirri Kinne
Risiko Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down