Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Student Spying Society Meeting

4 posters

Go down

The Student Spying Society Meeting Empty The Student Spying Society Meeting

Post by Charlotte Smith Wed May 23, 2012 6:27 pm

Charlotte had thought since Salina didn't seem to be in school any more that she would take some of her new found confidence and begin to lead the meeting of the student society, she had even managed to make little briefing sheets for everyone that she was rather proud of.

It had been a long time since they had been together, and she was wondering if she remembered all of the people who were actually in the group, but she hoped they would still turn up, the defense of their loved ones and of their homes was of paramount importance especially in these times.

Sucking at her lip piercing she waited for people to turn up.
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

The Student Spying Society Meeting Empty Re: The Student Spying Society Meeting

Post by Humphrey Williams Thu May 24, 2012 1:18 am

Humphrey had been informed that Charlotte Smith was taking over the student spying society. He knew she would do a great job leading them, and as he walked into the Room of Requirement he let a wide grin split his face. "Hey, how are you liking the new role as director of student spying Charlotte?" he asked her.

He was the first person arrive in the Room of Requirement other than Charlotte, so he took a seat right at the front so they could talk while they waited. She was as beautiful as ever, and he was looking forward to what she had planned for them. "You ready to do something awesome, because I am sure whatever you have planned will be." Humphrey said, making a statement and a show of confidence in her.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Airen Auditoren Thu May 24, 2012 7:31 am

Airen entered the Room of Requirement. He saw Humphrey speaking to Charlotte. He had to admit, that although Humphrey claimed to have gotten over his crush, Airen still felt threatened. This time, however, he planned to be more mature about this. If Charlotte decided that their relationship should just be on a friendly basis, Airen would let her go and be happy.

Pushing those thoughts aside, he took a seat next to Charlotte. He sent her a warm smile. While they were dating, they were still a bit shy about kissing in public. At least, he still was.

"Hey, guys. Is anyone else coming?" he asked.
Airen Auditoren
Airen Auditoren
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 24, 2012 10:03 am

Leshia had not heard anything about a meeting since Salina left, but she just happened to get wind of something so she made sure to show up at the meeting.

Leshia made it into the ROR and discovered that Charlotte, Airen, and Humphrey were already there.

"Hey guys, how is it going?" Leshia hoped it was ok she was here, she was in the society after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Thu May 24, 2012 7:22 pm

Charlotte ran her hand through her hair and she tried to calm herself down a little she hoped that she would be able to make the meetings a little less formal and more like they were talking between friends, which to be honest they were.

Smiling nervously when she saw Humphrey enter the room Charlotte shrugged her shoulders with a little laugh; "I don't know yet, I haven't tried to control you all yet after all."

When she saw Airen come in, she sent a nervous smile his way and was glad that he was sitting next to her, it would give her a lot of confidence having her boyfriend with her through this.

"Uhm, I'm not sure just yet, I'll give it a few more minutes and then we'll get started on what we're going to be doing." she grinned, waving to Leshia when she too came into the room "It's going okay so far, but then again we've not really begun."
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 25, 2012 11:43 pm

Pyxis walked along to the next meeting, a frown on her features. Her thoughts span around wildly in her head, chasing one another and making her head ache painfully. She rubbed at her temples and walked along until she reached the wall.

She did the usual, walked back and forth in front of it three times, then entered and looked around. She smiled weakly at everyone and walked over to them - however, she stood on the out-skirts of the group.

She blinked as she saw that Salina wasn't there, but remembered her leaving the school or something like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Sat May 26, 2012 9:25 am

Parker hardly remembered getting involved with the group, as he'd never gone to whatever meetings there apparently were. He knew he'd done it to get more active in the school, but honestly he didn't know what this group entailed. But after getting a notice to some he supposed he'd find out.

He kept his eyes drawn down to the ground as he went down the corridor to the Room of Requirement. He passed by it the three times he needed before it revealed itself.

Entering, he saw it was filled with people he knew already. The door closed back up behind him, and he took slow steps, starting a few feet from the group.

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Sun May 27, 2012 2:04 am

Seeing that the meeting seemed to be full enough to begin she coughed a little bit to clear her throat, to get their attention. She was nervous to be sure but it was her job to try and teach the students here skills they'd need to be spies,

"Hello everyone." she greeted them nervously but with a smile, "I thought it would be useful for use to learn how to blend into our environment so I asked my papa... I mean, Professor Smith, what spell he would recommend."

She cursed herself a little bit at her slip up before taking her wand out,

"He suggested we learn the Disillusionment Charm." she told the class, "It's a high level spell so it might be quite hard to learn so I thought we'd practice just on our non-wand hand. What you do is focus really hard on the object becoming invisibly and then tap the area. Feels kind of like cracking an egg on yourself. No words though so it's something we're going to have to really focus on visualising."
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down