Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Shadowy Meeting (The Shadow Society)

5 posters

Go down

A Shadowy Meeting (The Shadow Society) Empty A Shadowy Meeting (The Shadow Society)

Post by Charlotte Smith Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:59 pm

Charlotte was getting much more confident now and she was beginning to actually want to make the Shadow Society meet up and discuss what they were going to do to help the rest of the wizarding society, hopefully the rest of the members would still want to be in the group as well, knowing that it had been a while since the last meeting.

Waiting inside the meeting room, Charlotte wondered how many people would turn up for lessons, hopefully lots of people would, the more the merrier after all, and she thought that they might need to try and get more people to enroll in the Shadow Society for it to really become a large success.

Sucking on her lip piercing, Charlotte sighed gently.
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

A Shadowy Meeting (The Shadow Society) Empty Re: A Shadowy Meeting (The Shadow Society)

Post by Airen Auditoren Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:36 am

Airen calmly made his way to the Shadow Society meeting. He wondered idly what their purpose was now. There was no war, and thus, no need to spy on the enemy. However, you could never be too sure. And Germany and Britain did seem to still have at least some hostile feelings toward each other. Who knew how long the truce would last?

He walked in and smiled at Charlotte. He sat next to her and kissed her cheek.

"Hello, Charlotte," he greeted softly before he sat back casually and waited for the meeting to start.
Airen Auditoren
Airen Auditoren
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

A Shadowy Meeting (The Shadow Society) Empty Re: A Shadowy Meeting (The Shadow Society)

Post by Haley Vilde Smith Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:17 am

Haley was a bit excited. She had felt like being a part of the Shadow Society meant nothing as of late, but this was about to change she hoped. She walked to the fourth floor and to the meeting room they had. She entered and beamed as she saw Charlotte and Airen.

"Hey guys," she said happily and took a seat, "How are you?"

Haley felt a bit rotten. She had been so silent lately that she herself barely knew of her own presence, but she hoped that would change as quickly as it had come upon her.
Haley Vilde Smith
Haley Vilde Smith
Hufflepuff Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:41 am

Humphrey walked into the meeting room for the shadow society, and noticed that airen, charlotte, and haley were already there. He took a spot next to Haley, deciding to stand up for the moment. The society needed more members, he would probably need to start doing some recruiting soon. Maybe Senium could join, and think of some other people who would like to.

"Hey guys, sorry I'm a bit late. How are you all?" Humphrey asked. It was good to see Charlotte taking some initiative and calling this meeting, they needed to start doing something. Now he had to wait and see what she had in store for today.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Woodham Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:02 pm

Lucas walked inside the meeting room of the Shadow Society. He was staring at the floor as he walked. He didn't know most of the members here, and he wasn't really in a rush to meet them all. After all he was new, and he didn't want to seem too creepy.

Lucas looked up and grinned a bit at everyone else before sitting down beside another Gryffindor, who didn't seem to want to sit down at the moment. He continued staring at the floor and wondered how many students were in the Society.
Lucas Woodham
Lucas Woodham
Gryffindor Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:17 am

Charlotte smiled happily when she saw that everyone seemed to be gathering in the meeting room, there was even a new member that she was over the moon to have join their society, they needed all of the members that they could get after all.

"Hey guys!" she grinned "It's nice to see you all, including our new member! Why don't you introduce yourself, and then we can get started as I think this is all of the people who are going to show up I'm afraid." Charlotte pouted a little at their meagre numbers.
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Woodham Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:22 pm

Lucas gave everyone else a sheepish smile before introducing himself. "I'm Lucas Woodham, fourth year. Er, yeah, that's about it, I guess," he said as he sat down once more. He still wasn't really used to the others, maybe that was why he wasn't as friendly?

He looked around, taking note of the others at the moment. They all looked slightly older than him... he reckons they're fifth years.
Lucas Woodham
Lucas Woodham
Gryffindor Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Airen Auditoren Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:50 pm

Airen smiled kindly at the new member. He slowly nodded his head as a sign of respect. He remembered how it felt to be so new to a group. You knew no one, and thus had little to no sense of who you could approach and who you had to avoid.

"Piacere (A pleasure), Lucas. I'm Airen Auditoren," Airen said. "Forgive me if I slip to Italian once in a while," he added, realizing the slip up of languages.
Airen Auditoren
Airen Auditoren
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:38 am

Charlotte smiled happily and she nodded to Lucas, very glad that he had decicded to join up the group that they were a part of, with a small smile on her lips she took a deep breath before she began the meeting properly, she needed to gain more condfidence and this is how she was going to do it.

"I'm Charlotte Smith, and thank you all for coming to this meeting today, it;s been a while since we've all met, and some of our members...have sadly passed away in this time."

Pausing for a moment, to spare a thought for the members who had died, Charlotte then continued;

"But now more than ever we need to know how to defend ourselves. But, this is your group as well as mine, so, we can continue to develop animagus forms, or, we could change what we wish to do, I'd really appreciate some views on what these meeting should be about."
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:35 am

Humphrey decided he should speak up. He had a couple ideas about what they should be doing. "Defending ourselves should definitely be a top priority. I think that at least a small portion of every meeting should be spent practicing duelling. We need to know how to handle ourselves in a fight, and can learn from each other." he said. It was one of the things that in his opinion needed to be worked on.

"Aside from that, I just think we should always be open to new ideas. I'm really glad you gave us a chance to speak up Charlotte, thanks." Humphrey said, and decided that was all he had to say for now.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Haley Vilde Smith Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:36 am

Haley gave a smile to Humphrey and blinked as a new guy joined them. He looked slightly younger, no more than a year, but she had never seen him before. Maybe he was a transfer? Or maybe he just liked to keep to himself. Either way, Haley was glad another member had joined.

But when Charlotte brought up the deaths that had occurred, Haley shifted her gaze to the wall opposite her. Her gaze went blank and she felt a cold hatred rising inside of her. She had never thought she'd be the person who would turn to revenge and have a personal vendetta, but she obviously wasn't as saint like as she had imagined herself to be.

When Charlotte asked them for suggestions, Haley paid attention to Humphrey's words. Sure, he was right, but Haley wanted to smack something, hurt something. Not defend herself. She didn't care if she got hurt, pain was nothing to her. Not anymore. Because nothing hurt more than her dead friends and parents. Nothing.

"I think Humphrey is right, but I also think the best defense is a good offense," she said calmly, not recognizing her own voice. It sounded so cold. "Dueling will be really important from here on out. We have to be able to hold our ground against adults who have far more experience than we do. I think that, maybe, if they'd agree to it, we could ask some professors to duel us to teach us more. Also, I think it's important to finish our progress with the animagic."

She refrained from saying that she had already perfected her animagic and stuff, it was nothing to boast about. It was not a good idea to leave a started job unfinished.
Haley Vilde Smith
Haley Vilde Smith
Hufflepuff Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Airen Auditoren Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:17 pm

Airen was confused. Last he checked there was a truce, while a bit uneasy, with Germany, so why were Humphrey and Haley talking about defending and attacking? Guess he really needed to get with the times or something. Deciding to broach this topic, he stood up and cleared his throat.

"Forgive me if I'm wrong, but the last time I checked, we had a somewhat stable truce with Germany. Why are we talking about attacking and defending? and who are we enemies with?" he questioned in a calm and gentle voice. Inside, he was very confused. He sat down and waited patiently for an answer.
Airen Auditoren
Airen Auditoren
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:41 pm

Charlotte was listening to what everyone had to say, and she thought that it all sounded rather scary, especially when Haley spoke up, she really had changed from all the deaths and she wasn't sure if she was even the same happy light person that she was before, sucking on her lip piercings, she tried to think of a way not to offend anyone's ideas but push through her own.

Hearing Airen's confusion, she had to admit that she was feeling the same way, her head was reeling and she didn't know which way to answer or what was best to say, so she merely spoke her mind.

"I think that the problem between the two countries are the British Rebels, now that Minister Rubin has ordered their arrest, they might have one last hurrah and create a large battle...and I think that there might be some trouble with creatures..."

Taking a deep breath Charlotte continued;

"So while I think that it is important to practice our duelling and such, we don't really need to be that agressive, and perhaps we should learn about how to combat certain magical creatures, in case the rumours are true! Spells are all well and good, but against a vampire will they be as effective?"
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down