Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Letters To A Friend (Lars writing to Seffi)

2 posters

Go down

Letters To A Friend (Lars writing to Seffi) Empty Letters To A Friend (Lars writing to Seffi)

Post by Lars Ulric Wilhelm Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:10 am

After he had written his letter to her, he had found a pensieve. It took some tracking down, but he located one, and dumped his memory of writing the letter into it. He wanted to see what he had done wrong, and how he could improve in his writing to her in the future.

It had been a hard thing for him to do, write this letter. Definitely more difficult than designing weapons of mass destruction. That came easy to him, fighting for his life came naturally to him. Instinct of self-defense. But strong emotions for a gorgeous girl, this was new, and so much harder than anything he had done before.

Planning out his letter, using his brain to make it as nice as he possibly could, and trying to find ways to get her to open up were what he needed to do. Finally, he dipped the quill in the parchment and wrote:

Hello Seffi,

This is your new friend Lars. I want to get to know you as well as humanly possible, so tell me about yourself. Any detail you can think of, all of your mannerisms, the words you use, and way of thinking. I want to know everything you are willing to share. You seem like the coolest person I've ever met, and I think I've told you, you are the prettiest girl I've ever seen. It isn't just flattery, it is the truth, it just functions as both sometimes. Wink

Any questions you would like to ask me, go right ahead and ask them. I will answer anything, if I know it myself that is. Sometimes, I can be pretty thick to emotions, and that type of thing. So, if an answer isn't satisfactory, give me advice on how to explain it better.

Hope to be spending more time with you. Miss you already, which is weird since we just met. Ah well, such is life.

P. S. This is my Falcon named Stefano. Be wary of him, he is trained to hunt. Just be nice and you should be good. I told him if he bit you he wasn't getting any dinner. So, he normally is nice, but be careful. You can send a letter back in the tube tied to his ankle.

Your not so secret admirer, and friend(hopefully),
Lars Ulric Wilhelm
Lars Ulric Wilhelm
Lars Ulric Wilhelm
Verstand Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Letters To A Friend (Lars writing to Seffi) Empty Re: Letters To A Friend (Lars writing to Seffi)

Post by Seffi Dresner Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:30 pm

Seffi pulled out some parchment from her bag, her worry had finally poured over her and she needed to contact Lars, she hadn't seen him in school, not even in lessons and she needed to know if he was just avoiding her, or if something else was going on. Placing quill to parchment, Seffi wrote neatly;

'Dearest Lars,

Where are you? I miss you in Durmstrang and things are so difficult here without you, something has happened, I don't know how to explain in writing and I need someone to help me, I want you to help me. I don't know if you're alive, if you're captured somewhere or if you've been killed by one of the people you warned me about...but what I wouldn't give to see you again.

You're my one and only friend in this place, and perhaps the more that you wanted is something that I've found myself realising I want too.

Please reply as soon as you can,
Your Seffi
x'

Attaching the parchment to her owl, Seffi instructed it to find Lars and she sent it flying away into the night, wondering when, or if, she would recieve a reply.
Seffi Dresner
Seffi Dresner
Muhe Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Letters To A Friend (Lars writing to Seffi) Empty Re: Letters To A Friend (Lars writing to Seffi)

Post by Lars Ulric Wilhelm Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:15 am

Lars saw Seffi's owl flying towards him just as he was pulling out parchment to write his own owl to her. Quickly, he took the letter from her owl and read it. He'd been on the run, and until now it hadn't been safe to write to her. Soon, he would be back at Durmstrang with her. Dipping his quill in the ink, he wrote his reply.

Dear Seffi,

I'm so sorry I haven't been able to write to you until now. I've been on the run, and managed to set a trap for the people who have been pursuing me. It should be safe for me to return to Durmstrang now. Of course I'll help you Seffi, with whatever it is. I've missed you so much, I've been dying to see you. Hopefully, I'll be able to shortly.

I feel terrible that you've had to spend the year alone thus far. I would love it if we could be more than friends, we'll figure it out when I get back. Can't wait to see you.

With love,
Your Lars

He rolled it up and fastened it with a ribbon to Stefano's leg. "Say hi to Seffi for me, fly fast." Lars said. Then he watched as his falcon flew off to deliver his letter.
Lars Ulric Wilhelm
Lars Ulric Wilhelm
Verstand Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down