Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Repercussions (Seffi and Lars)

2 posters

Go down

Repercussions (Seffi and Lars) Empty Repercussions (Seffi and Lars)

Post by Seffi Dresner Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:22 pm

Seffi was sitting in the Hall of Durmstrang, trying to eat some of her breakfast, she had never really eaten that much and after everything that had been going on lately, she had reduced that to a cup of juice and half a slice of toast, which was about the same quantity for all of her meals, she couldn't help it, the thought and smell of food made her physically ill, and sometimes she had skipped feasts altogether.

Konig was beginning to notice however and he had made her come down and eat some breakfast which she had done, and now she just sat there, staring at the table until he said that she could leave the hall, after all you can't expect Miracles from a girl who hasn't eaten more than this in about 6 months. She knew she had lost weight, but she couldn't bring herself to care, she liked the new slightly pale sunken look she had going for her...

With a small sigh, Seffi pushed her one sausage around her plate and wished she could still be in bed.
Seffi Dresner
Seffi Dresner
Muhe Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Repercussions (Seffi and Lars) Empty Re: Repercussions (Seffi and Lars)

Post by Lars Ulric Wilhelm Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:36 am

Lars couldn't believe he was actually back at Durmstrang. He had just taken his trunk to his dorm, and was looking forward to hopefully seeing Seffi at breakfast. Walking into Die Saal, he scanned the room for her. Eventually, he found her, but the sight wasn't comforting. She had lost weight she couldn't afford to lose, and was much paler than usual as well. Is this my fault? Leaving for as long as he did hadn't been something he wanted to do.

Quickly, he walked to her table and slid into the seat across from Seffi. "Hi, I'm sorry it took me so long. I've missed you so much." Lars said sincerely. He forked some eggs, sausage, and a piece of toast onto his plate. "Merlin it's good to see you. Have you been sick, Seffi?" he asked. It looked like she had been, but he didn't know.
Lars Ulric Wilhelm
Lars Ulric Wilhelm
Verstand Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Seffi Dresner Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:51 am

Seffi's breath caught in her throat when she saw someone coming to sit in front of her, her eyes were glued to the table top, so all she could see was their chest, but she knew it was a boy, for a moment she thought that he could be Lars, but she batted the thought away, it wouldn't be.

As soon as she heard the boy speak her head jolted up and she fixed her gaze on Lars, her eyes had dark circles around them, and her cheekbones were visible, more so than before and she merely blinked at him for a few minutes before answering;

"Yes, I have been." placing her fork down on her plate she asked, quietly "Where have you been?"
Seffi Dresner
Seffi Dresner
Muhe Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lars Ulric Wilhelm Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:12 am

It was obvious that she hadn't been expecting to see him. She just stared at him, and he felt horrible that he'd been gone so long. Seffi had a sunken look to her now, which clearly wasn't healthy. He was angry at himself for being gone, even though it wasn't his fault.

"I've been running Seffi. Those people I told you about a while ago, they were after me. Eventually, I managed to capture them and obliviated their memories associated with me. They shouldn't be bothering me again. I would have owled sooner, but it wasn't safe to. Are you okay?" Lars asked quietly, and looked down.
Lars Ulric Wilhelm
Lars Ulric Wilhelm
Verstand Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Seffi Dresner Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:18 am

Seffi found that her eyes couldn't rest on Lars for long without starting to fill with tears, and if the rest of the school didn't think she was enough of a freak as it was, she wasn't going to add having a breakdown at the dinner table to the list. With a deep breath she tried to calm herself down.

It wasn't Lars' fault, she knew that, but she was not very happy when it came to his absence anyway, perhaps unfairly she directed her anger towards him, since it was him being away that had caused some of her pain.

"Does it look like I'm okay?" she asked quietly, getting up from her seat she placed her bag on her shoulders and managed a small shakey smile "Nice to see you again, I'm glad you're alright."
Seffi Dresner
Seffi Dresner
Muhe Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lars Ulric Wilhelm Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:26 am

Lars could see she was fighting back tears, and it was all his fault. All he wanted to do was just hold her close, comfort her. If everybody wasn't there having breakfast he would have. He was angry at his situation, that he had been forced to leave her.

Seffi was starting to look angry now, and she had a right to it. She was struggling, and he hadn't been here to help her through it. No matter the reason for him being gone, it was an upsetting situation.

"No, it doesn't. Is there anything I can do?" he asked. When she got up to leave he got up as well. "Don't go Seffi, or if you are going can I come with? Please. I just want to be with you." he said.
Lars Ulric Wilhelm
Lars Ulric Wilhelm
Verstand Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Seffi Dresner Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:30 am

Seffi blinked up at Lars, he had grown a little since she had last seen him, and she couldn't help but smile sadly, she had missed all of those little things changing, how did she even know that he was the same Lars that she had met in her first year?

She knew that after what had happened, she wasnt the same girl that he had met, she had to evolve and change with the critique and hurt that the students directed towards her, but it wasn't all bad, she had Pandora and Konig to help her.

"Not really." she whispered, and to his request she sighed gently "I suppose you can come with me, if you want to, I'm going to the forest."

Waiting for Lars to be ready, Seffi began to walk down to the forest, in silence.
Seffi Dresner
Seffi Dresner
Muhe Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lars Ulric Wilhelm Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:09 am

Looking at Seffi, he noticed that she had grown a bit since he'd seen her. She looked worn down, and he hoped she would start to regain some of the weight she'd lost. He wondered how she had changed since he'd been gone.

Lars knew that he had become a bit tougher from all the time spent running. Also, he had become a bit more confident in himself. It had been up to him to get himself out of the situation, and he'd managed it. He suspected that Seffi had changed a bit as well.

"Seffi, you said in your letter you needed help. I'm here for you, I hope you know that." Lars said softly. A smile crossed his face when she said he could come. "Of course I want to."

Quickly finishing off his piece of toast, he walked after her. He was glad to be back, but Seffi seemed a bit unsure of him. The thought hurt a bit, and he hoped it wouldn't be that way for long.
Lars Ulric Wilhelm
Lars Ulric Wilhelm
Verstand Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Seffi Dresner Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:05 am

Seffi, when she heard Lars mention the trouble that she had been in when she sent him the letter, Seffi merely wondered if she should tell him in the first place, after all it was something that she really didn't know if she should tell him, he had enough problems as it was without her adding more to them.

"I suppose I'll tell you when I'm ready, after all, you could have changed in the time you've been away Lars, how can I know I can still trust you?" she asked, quietly "Or vice versa."

When Lars walked with her, out of the school and down the path to the forest, she tilted her head upwards to gaze at the frosty morning sky, the grass cracked under her feet and she wished she had brought her coat with her.

"What do you want to talk about?" she asked, feeling a bit awkward.
Seffi Dresner
Seffi Dresner
Muhe Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lars Ulric Wilhelm Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:02 am

Lars was worried about her, because of the trouble she had talked about, and because of all the weight she had lost. He wanted to help her in any way he could, but she had to let him. If she didn't want his help, there wasn't anything he could do about it.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to pry, I'm just worried about you." he admitted, looking at the ground. "As for the other, I never thought not to trust you. You were one of the few people I did trust, the only person really, I guess I automatically assumed I still could. We'll just have to work on rebuilding the trust." He tried not to let the hurt show on his face, because it did hurt that she couldn't trust him now.

The air was a bit cold, and he saw Seffi shiver a little bit. Thinking for a second, he pulled out a jar that he kept on him. Lars then procured bluebell flames, it should help keep her warm. It was a useful little charm.

"Here, hold the jar, it should help keep you warm." Lars said, offering it to her. "Umm, I don't know, what do you think of the truce? Do you think it will last?" he asked her.
Lars Ulric Wilhelm
Lars Ulric Wilhelm
Verstand Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Seffi Dresner Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:12 am

Seffi blinked and she thought about what Lars said, he was worried about her? He should have been here to help her when she needed him instead he was left with Konig and the jeering students who seemed to think she was some sort of freak or a mental case they should stay away from.

Case of point was the group of students, who when they saw her coming widened their eyes and swiftly moved away muttering to themselves about her no doubt.

"Yes we will have to work on that." she stated simply "You might wish to borrow my class notes Lars, you are very behind in the subjects now."

Taking the jar, Seffi nodded her thanks at Lars and she continued to walk towards the forest, with a small sigh leaving her lips she almost rolled her eyes, trust Lars to speak about something to do with war.

"I don't know, I will be more confident when the British Rebels are arrested." she answered.
Seffi Dresner
Seffi Dresner
Muhe Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lars Ulric Wilhelm Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:44 am

Despite the fact it wasn't his fault, he felt a wave of guilt rush up inside him. She'd needed him, and he'd been gone. Lars would never be able to forgive himself for this. Seffi was the one person in this world that he truly cared about. Clearly something bad had happened, and she was still hurting from whatever it was. A couple tears escaped his eyes, he didn't bother to wipe them away.

I'm so sorry I wasn't here for you." he said quietly, looking up at her. "That sounds like a good plan, I need to work on getting caught up. Should I be going to the third year classes, or the second year classes that I missed? Nobody told me how to make up the coursework." Lars admitted.

He knew this wasn't the best subject, but it was the first thing that had popped into his head. Lars really wanted to talk to her about what she needed help with, and about what she'd said about possibly wanting to be more than friends. However, it appeared Seffi didn't want to talk about that.

"Yea, same here. Now I'm worried about the creatures more than anything else though. Sorry, you probably don't want to talk about this." he said sheepishly. "I was planning on talking to you about what you said in the letter, but you don't really seem to want to." He thought for a second, and realized her birthday was coming up. "So...do you have any plans for your birthday? If you don't, I'd love to go somewhere with you. I already have your present." Lars told her with a blush.
Lars Ulric Wilhelm
Lars Ulric Wilhelm
Verstand Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Seffi Dresner Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:07 pm

Seffi blinked a little bit when she saw Lars start to cry although she was angry with him she realised that it wasn't his fault, and that he needed someone to be there for him and find out what had been happening with him lately, maybe he had his fair share of troubles as well and Seffi hadn't been there for him either.

"It's not you fault, but it doesn't make me any less upset than I already am." she said with a small smile, time for her to stop the pity party, at least he was back now and safe "I think you should go the third year classes and maybe look into copying the notes for last years lessons."

Shaking her head Seffi looked out towards the frozen lake for a moment and she sighed gently, she had to tell him eventually but she didn't really know how to phrase it properly without making him even more guilty feeling than he was already.

"While you were away I had...kind of a mental breakdown if that's what you'd call it...my friend Eliza I told you about...she wasn't real, and Professor Nickel had to help me cure myself, otherwise she would have started to hurt people." she whispered quietly her long hair whipping slightly in the wind "So...now the whole school thinks I'm some sort of freak."
Seffi Dresner
Seffi Dresner
Muhe Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lars Ulric Wilhelm Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:54 am

Lars knew that crying was good for you at times, but he still hated the fact he did it. In his family showing emotions was viewed as weakness, and some of that had passed on to him. He fought it though, because he knew that it was acutally a good thing. If anybody wouldn't mind him crying, it would be Seffi. Now he realized just how much he missed her while he was gone.

"I can understand that, I'm upset that I couldn't have you with me when I was running for my life. Having a friend around makes whatever problems we're dealing with easier to face." he told her, smiling back at her a bit. Hopefully she wouldn't stay mad at him for too long. "I'll copy your notes and Christielle's for the classes we don't have together. Make sure to do my homework so I'm ready for fourth year."

When he saw her look out towards the lake he knew she was about to tell him something difficult for her to talk about. No matter what it was he was going to support her, be a good friend to her. He didn't expect what she told him though.

"To be honest I kind of always wondered about Eliza, since I'd never met her." he said, not knowing what else to say. Why hadn't he been here to help her? She'd needed him, he could see that. "Well at least nobody got hurt, that's a relief. I'm glad Professor Nickel knew what to do to help you." Lars replied. So everybody thought she was a freak, now isn't that just grand. "Not the whole school Seffi, I don't. To me you're still the beautiful, smart, silly, adorable, fantastic girl I met first year. Even if we've both grown up a bit since then." he told her with a wink.
Lars Ulric Wilhelm
Lars Ulric Wilhelm
Verstand Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Seffi Dresner Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:23 am

Seffi couldn't disagree with what Lars was saying, it would have been so much easier for her if she had more friends with her to get her through the stages where people decided to call her names, and to tease her, since she had nobody it seemed even worse than it was because nobody was on the same side as she was, at least not openly.

"I know what you mean, I guess that we can't help that sometimes situations make it otherwise, we'll just have to make it up to each other now that we're back together again, right?" she asked hopefully, glad to finally be talking to Lars again.

Tilting her head to one side she didn't think that this would be the time to tell Lars that Professor Nickel almost got killed by Eliza, and that she herself almost had a complete mental shutdown. It wouldn't help the situation any more than the other information and it would just upset Lars even more.

"Well the whole school didn't have you in it did it?" she asked quietly "So while you were off having your own problems I was stuck here with about 1,000 people who all thought I was mentally retarded or something." she sighed.
Seffi Dresner
Seffi Dresner
Muhe Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lars Ulric Wilhelm Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:14 pm

Lars knew that he was pretty much the only person aside from Professor Nickel that Seffi was close to. It was one of the reasons he was mad at himself for not being here, she didn't have anybody else to talk to really. He couldn't imagine how it must have been like for her, she must have felt so alone. Even though he wanted to be with her here, life had gotten in the way.

"Yea, sometimes life just gets in the way. I'll do whatever I can to make it up to you Seffi, I know it must have been tough. Just so you know, I'll stick with you even if people think I'm weird for being your friend. Anything you need, just tell me, okay?" he told her, smiling softly. Lars pulled her into a soft hug, letter her know how much he'd missed her.

When she tilted her head to the side he wondered what she was thinking about. If it was important, she would eventually tell him what it was. He would try not to worry about it for now though. She had to learn to trust him again, and that would take a bit of time.

"I know, I'm so sorry I wasn't here Seffi." he apologized again. "I wanted to be, I really did. Kids can be curel sometimes. Try not to let it get to you, because you are an awesome girl. The best one I know." he said, trying to cheer her up a bit.

Lars Ulric Wilhelm
Lars Ulric Wilhelm
Verstand Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Seffi Dresner Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:37 am

Seffi was beginning to feel more reassured than before, she knew that Lars was now going to do his best to stay with her, now that he knew how upset it had made her to be away from him, maybe next time he would even take her with him when he needed to go somewhere dangerous and exciting.

Returning the hug happily, Seffi squeezed Lars gently in the hug itself, glad to be able to be with him again, it made her feel much calmer and relaxed than before, she had been getting madder more and more often recently.

"I will make sure that I tell you if I need anything else, just so long as you do the same, mkay?" she asked cheerfully, now getting back into the swing of talking to another person again.

When he said that she was the most awesome girl that he knew, Seffi smiled happily and was about to speak when her vision flashed and everything appeared jagged and blurred, a red haze crept in, like a mist of blood, and she gasped. But as soon as it appeared, it vanished again.

"Uhm...yeah, the most awesome girl you know." she repeated, adding on the fact she was probably the most mentally screwed girl he knew "So...tell me about what happened to you while you were away, was it exciting?"
Seffi Dresner
Seffi Dresner
Muhe Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Lars Ulric Wilhelm Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:44 am

Lars was glad that Seffi seemed to be feeling more comfortable with him again. For a while at first things had been a bit tense and awkward. Now, things felt how they usually did wit her, comfortable. He would make sure not to be away for so long from her again. It had been hard on both of them.

Hugging her made a smile appear, and he reluctantly let go after a long hug. Something about hugging her always made him feel relaxed, and happy too. The hug appeared to have the same effect on Seffi.

"Of course I will, you always know how to help me." he told her with a grin. "So, do you want to hang out this summer at all. As of yet I don't really have anything planned." he said.

A grin appeared on Seffi's face, but then she gasped. Clearly something was wrong, but he didn't know what. How could he help her? Out of nowhere something had bothered her, but then it seemed to go away.

"You alright? Something seemed to be bothering you for a couple seconds there." he asked, concerned. "Yes you are, even if you don't believe it." Lars could tell that she had wanted to contradict him a bit. "Well, I was just running for my life for the most part. Trying to stay hidden, making camp in the middle of nowhere to stay unnoticed. Eventually I was able to set a trap and obliviated their memories, taking care of them. It was a bit exciting when I wasn't sure whether or not my trap would work, but it did. For the most part it was just lonely, and a bit scary." he said, telling her the truth.
Lars Ulric Wilhelm
Lars Ulric Wilhelm
Verstand Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down