Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A View To A Kill (Evangeline and Jack)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A View To A Kill (Evangeline and Jack) - Page 2 Empty Re: A View To A Kill (Evangeline and Jack)

Post by Jack Irvine Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:27 am

Jack raised an eyebrow at the way she smiled and then tried to cover it back up with her neutral expression. He rather liked being around Evangeline and would make sure to try and see her more often in the future. Without killing somone seeing as that seemed to bother her a little bit,

"Oh now tha's an idea!" he admitted with a chuckle before smirking, "Well ye righ' tha I'll probably kill a German before long, I'll still make sure te owl ye. I like te tink people enjoy gettin' letters as much as I do."

He smiled faintly, "Well I hope it don' feel too weird te hav time passin but ye not agin."

When she asked if playing cards was good he looked at her for a moment to check to see if she was joking,

"Ye kiddin me? Cards are awesome! Ye can play so many different typesa games wit jus' one deck! I'll be sure te teach yer."
Jack Irvine
Jack Irvine
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

A View To A Kill (Evangeline and Jack) - Page 2 Empty Re: A View To A Kill (Evangeline and Jack)

Post by Evangeline Webb Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:35 am

Evangeline blinked a little bit when he said that he enjoyed getting letters, maybe she would have to leave him a letter just to see if he would read it, she had never written one before she she did not know what to put in it...what would she say to him?

When he said that he was indeed going to kill someone again soon Evangeline sighed and nodded her head as another person walked past her, looking up she checked their date and smiled, still years to go.

"I have never recieved a letter, so I would not know, I imagine I would be happy to know that I had someone writing to me however." she said in an interested tone.

Shrugging her shoulders Evangeline sighed; "I have not known anything different."

Seeing that Jack was looking at her as if she was stupid, Evangeline thought that she was probably very ignorant of human tasks that they liked to perform; "Forgive me, I am very ingorant when it comes to human activities. It sounds complicated..." she said with a faint pout.
Evangeline Webb
Evangeline Webb
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Irvine Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:57 am

Jack wasn't exaggerating. One of his favourite things in life was to receive a letter. When you got a letter you had no idea what was inside it and he enjoyed that level of suspence so very, very much.

He could tell that she wasn't excited about him killing again and he made a mental note to try and get to seeing her via the owls and letter more than the whole killing people thing,

"Yer've never gotten a letter?" he shook his head before grinning, "It's great. Te suspence of wha's inside te letter gets me everytime. I'll send ye a letter or two."

When she said that she was ignorant of things like this Jack merely smiled a little bit softer. He always enjoyed teaching people how to play cards,

"It's alrigh', I'll teach ye te play Eva." he told her with a grin before chuckling, "Ye look a lot better poutin tan I do. Ye look really cute like tha."
Jack Irvine
Jack Irvine
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Webb Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:13 am

Evangeline nodded her head, she had never recieved a letter, when she was eleven she had looked forward to seeing if she was going to recieve one from Hogwarts, but she did not, and then she hoped for one from the other magical schools...and still none came.

"I think I would like you to send me some letters, but no I have never gotten one, ever, it is something I have always wanted though" she sighed a little

Now, she felt a little spark of excitement rising inside of her, maybe she would be able to be normal in some way shape or form by learning how to play cards.

"I would like to learn from you, you seem very good at it." when he commented on her pout Evangeline blinked and stopped pouting "I didn't realise I was doing that."
Evangeline Webb
Evangeline Webb
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Irvine Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:18 am

It was strange to him to think of never receiving a letter on one level, the practical level, but at the same time it wasn't that strange. He'd not received his hogwarts letter when he was eleven, proof that he was a squib. But thankfully the priest he and his brother lived with didn't seem to care,

"Well ten I will send letters te ye." he told her with a grin, "I like te idea of me fulfillin' tha wish."

He saw her excitement at the prospect of learning how to play cards and couldn't help but grin. Jack loved to play cards after all,

"Well I don' know abou' good but I like te play. I'll teach ye an easy one first yea? Heard of blackjack?" as he said that he drew a pack of cards out of his coat. He pouted when her pouting stopped, "Awwww but yer looked even cuter tan yer normally do!"
Jack Irvine
Jack Irvine
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Webb Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:26 am

Evangelica was just about to say what she wanted to about the card game Blackjack, with a rather loud gasp she touched her nose when it felt like it was almost being yanked off her face. Looking unhappily at Jack she stepped away from him.

"I'm sorry, I have to go." she whispered "A lot of souls have just been killed, I'm guessing theres another attack going on."

Stepping backwards Evangelica smiled softly waved at Jack and then flitted away with her scythe still on her back wondering when she would see him again.

Sighing she prepared herself for a lot of hard work, and a sleepless night.
Evangeline Webb
Evangeline Webb
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Irvine Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:32 am

When Evangeline gasped and touched her nose, Jack blinked and leant forwards to see if she was okay. He frowned slightly when she said that she had to go,

"Ye sure?" he sighed a little bit, "Ye tha sounds like a possibility... ye gotta go te work I guess. I'll see ye some other time yea?"

He waved to her with a smile as she flitted away. Jack stopped waving when she was gone and sighed a little bit before walking away.
Jack Irvine
Jack Irvine
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2