Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An evening in Roma (Open)

2 posters

Go down

An evening in Roma (Open) Empty An evening in Roma (Open)

Post by Ace Black Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:34 am

Ace walked around the small streets of Rome, wondering where to dine on this fine evening. He was walking around the old opera and saw romans wearing ancient battle uniforms walking about trying to get some money from the people around them. He stayed clear of that.

He walked up the main road and continued on until he found his favorite place; an open space with no cars and only a few restaurants. He walked towards one of the pizzerias when he bumped into someone and staggered backwards, managing to keep his balance.

He instantly turned to see who he had bumped into and to apologize. He then noticed how the person hadn't stayed on their feet, but fallen down. "Oh, I'm so sorry!" he said, walking over.
Ace Black
Ace Black
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

An evening in Roma (Open) Empty Re: An evening in Roma (Open)

Post by Lucia Henley Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:41 am

Lucia had taken a small vacation to Rome to relax some after a lot of working. It took it's toll to have so many jobs on her hands. She didn't mind though, she'd never be able to rid herself with even one of them. So she just took a day's travel to one of her favorite cities.

As the evening came, she walked to a place she knew with a bunch of restaurants that was filled with the chatter of people and rid of the sound of cars. She reached it quickly enough; she had been in Rome on several occasions, and this place was always visited. She took in the wonderful energy of the place and smiled to herself.

Then came the forever problematic question; pizza, or beef? Both of the restaurants she was contemplating had both the dishes, but they specialized in the other. Lucia just decided to eat some pizza when someone bumped into her. She was completely caught by surprise and lost her balance, falling down onto the stone ground. She cut herself on a stone, but she didn't care. She looked up and saw a guy there. He quickly apologized and went to help her up.

She took his hand and smiled to him. "No worries," she said kindly. She then raised an eyebrow. "You're English?" she asked him. After all, no Romans would apologize in English.
Lucia Henley
Lucia Henley
Hogwarts Professor

http://theavengers.forummotions.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Black Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:16 pm

Ace looked at the woman he'd knocked off her feet and instantly dragged her up from the ground. She seemed to be of a forgiving nature, and she commented on him being English. He smiled kindly.

"I am indeed. You sound pretty English yourself," he pointed out.

He let his eyes drift over her to see if she was hurt or anything, and noticed that she was a pretty cute woman. He then noticed some blood on her hand. He grabbed it and felt mortified.

"You're hurt!" he exclaimed lowly, "Man, I really am sorry. Here, let me clean it up for you."

He pulled forth his wand and then blinked at his own recklessness before sticking it into his pockets again. "I don't know why, but I continously forget that I'm not in an environment where magic is obvious when I am in the muggle community," he said with a sigh.

He then shrugged. "We'll have to do it the old fashioned way then?" he asked her with a kind smile.
Ace Black
Ace Black
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucia Henley Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:46 pm

Lucia smiled softly. "Well, you're not wrong," she said kindly.

She noticed his eyes drift over her, and she looked around the place, wondering what to do now. But then he exclaimed that she was hurt. She was about to say that it was no biggie when he took her hand and pulled out his wand. Lucia blinked shocked and then it was gone again. He looked a bit goofy when he told her that he continuously forgot when he was in muggle societies. She waved it away.

"People would only think you weird for seeing you pull out a stick from your pockets," she said casually.

She smiled when he said they'd have to do it the old fashioned way. She then shook her head.

"Nah, it's really no biggie," she said, but was pretty sure it wouldn't convince him, and added; "Look at the wound."

She closed her eyes and drew energy from the stones around her that placed themselves in her wound, slowly making the skin tighten and the wound vanish. She then gave a smile to him as she reopened her eyes.

"There. No biggie," she said kindly.
Lucia Henley
Lucia Henley
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Black Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:02 am

Ace grinned at her. "Never am," he said smugly.

He then shrugged. It would simply look stupid to ... He stopped dead in his tracks. He really was too reckless. Of course, he´d be very much capable of making her forget, but he had no way of knowing she´d been a witch before she said the thing about muggles thinking it was weird. He decided not to tell her this and pretend like nothing. But he wouldn´t lie if she asked.

"You´re probably right," Ace said softly. He then shook his head. "And it seems to be a big deal," he added, pointing to the wound. Then she told him to look at it and he did. His eyes widened considerably at the wound closing in on itself.

Ace looked up at her and then beamed. "You´re a healer," he said amazed. He didn´t often meet healers that could heal people without their wand. And to meet an English one in Rome wasn´t particularly likely either...

"Ah, where are my manners," he then said and reached out a hand. "My name is Ace Harinton."
Ace Black
Ace Black
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucia Henley Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:51 am

Lucia raised an eyebrow. "Are you always this cocky?" she asked jokingly.

She wondered how he'd known she was a witch, but decided that he probably just was one of the many who could sense magical people. She decided not to ask, as that was rather likely. If it had been something he hadn't known, Lucia wouldn't want to know.

She grinned as he said that. She shrugged. "I always am," she said in the same tone he had been saying.

The look on his face as he realized her healing she grinned. "I am," she said softly.

She wanted to talk more to him, so she hoped he'd ask her to dine with... Screw that! "Do you wanna join me for some pizza?" she asked with a smile.
Lucia Henley
Lucia Henley
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down