Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting up

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Meeting up Empty Meeting up

Post by MelodyLovegood Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:19 pm

Melody sat by fire,book in her hand with her cat Jinxy purring on her lap.She noticed someone walk in.

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Meeting up Empty Re: Meeting up

Post by Anette White Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:21 pm

Anette looked at Melody and then noticed her pet.

- Hi, - she said friendly, - nice cat.
Anette White
Anette White
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:23 pm

"Hi and thanks,"Melody replied."Her name is Jinxy."

Last edited by MelodyLovegood on Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Anette White Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:26 pm

- What are you doing here alone? - Anette asked. - Where are all your mates.

Anette did not know what she can talk about, but she tried to be friendly. Actually she wanted to stay alone for some time, because she needed to rewrite one very important letter.
Anette White
Anette White
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:28 pm

"Um...I'm friends with my cat."Melody wasn't sure if she had any friends or "mates".

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:28 pm

He was going to meet a Slytherin in his year named Anette here. Humphrey tried to be friends with as many people as possible, and had jumped at the opportunity to try and befriend a Slytherin inhis year. Walking in, he noticed her and Melody already talking. It seemed that Jinxy was being introduced. From what he saw, it appeared she had been reading, which was a hobby of hers.

"Hey Anette, Melody, how are you both?" he asked them. Looking around, he found a seat on the couch and stretched out a bit. Then he reached over and petted Jinxy for a couple seconds. "Hello Jinxy."
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:31 pm

"Humphrey's a friend I think and he's here now.I'm fine by the way."
Jinxy meowed as Humphrey petted her.

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Anette White Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:35 pm

Anette looked at the boy and smiled.

- Hi! - she said. - I'm glad to see you. We are just talking about Jinxy and friends.

Anette tried to be friendly almost everytime, but she really liked Humphrey. He was smart and knew everything about all those strange spells, and he did not pay an attention on differences between houses.
Anette White
Anette White
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:50 pm

Anette seemed pretty friendly, and he smiled back at her. She seemed pretty nice, it would be good to talk to her when he had time. "Jinxy, I imagine, is one of the best friends around. Fluffy, friendly, cuddly, what could be better?" he asked her.

Maybe one of the reasons they had never talked before was just because they lived in opposite parts pf the castle. Gryffindors and Slytherins did live pretty much as far as possible away from each other. Plus he was extremely busy most of the time. No matter the reason, he was glad she was so friendly and they were talking.

"What book are you reading now, Melody?" He couldn't quite make out the title from where he was sitting. "Oh, that reminds me." Humphrey pulled Melody's book that he had borrowed out of his pocket and handed it to her. "Here's your book, I loved it. Thanks for the loan."
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:55 pm

Jinxy purred at Humphrey's comment.
"I think Jinxy likes you too.I'm reading When the Tripods came,"Melody replied taking her book back."Your welcome,I'm glad you liked it."

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Anette White Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:03 am

Anette was a little bit surprised. She had never thought that students from different ages could read the same books.

Of course she knew, that Ravenclow was the house of intellect and so on, but still as most of teenagers she was sure, that she had nothing in common with students from the first year.

She looked at the boy again.

"What can I ask him?" - she thought.

The letter in her pocet reminded her about her aim.
Anette White
Anette White
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:16 am

"It seems that you're right." he replied, laughing a little bit. Melody was a bit odd at times, just like Luna, her adopted mother was. To be honest, he kind of liked it. "So what's When the Tripods Came about?" Humphrey asked her. If he had to guess he would say possibly a sci-fi from the title, but you could never tell.

For some reason Anette seemed to be staring at him. He didn't mind, not really, it was just a bit...well, odd. "What's on your mind Anette? You seem awful quiet." Perhaps he was just imagining it, or maybe she was just a quiet person. But, she looked like she had something on her mind.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Anette White Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:55 am

- Oh... I am just thinking about ... Em... Never mind, - Anette mumbled.

Anette did not know why but at that moment she felt a little bit... uncomfortable. It seemed like she had found out something very important, but she could not explain the meaning of that even for herself.

"What if... " - she thought and than understood "He is looking at me like he has guessed one of my secrets. I do not like it!"

Anette realized that she had become too suspicious. She did not want to think, that those changes were connected with her "big secret".

- Sorry, - she smiled, - I am just a little bit tired. I read books almost every night, so I have no time for sleeping.
Anette White
Anette White
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:49 am

"Speak up Anette. It's not like I'm going to criticize you for thinking about something. Relax, take a deep breath." he said, smiling at her. She seemed like she was a little bit uncomfortable now. Honestly, he didn't see any reason for her to be tense.

When she was quiet, her tension seemed to ease a little bit. "It's okay, I've been having trouble sleeping. Normally end up reading by the common room fire actually. I like to read a lot as well.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Anette White Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:59 am

- I want to become an actress, - Anette said, - so I have to read many of books and I have some favourite writers among muggle authors. I am muggle-born, by the way, - she added.

The letter was still in her pocket. She even touched it.

"Can he be a spy?" - Anette thought.

- And... Have you already decited what to do after school? - she asked.
Anette White
Anette White
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:09 am

"That's really cool. I'm a muggleborn as well, and I loved to do the plays and stuff in school. My favorite authors are muggleborn, and I read a ton. Whenever I can." he admitted. "So, what kind of acting do you want to get into? Movies or tv shows mainly?" Humphrey asked her.

She was touching something in her pocket, but he pretended not to notice. Anette was acting really weird. "I really want to be an Auror if I can manage it. One of the tougher career fields to get into. Either that or a professional artist, painting specifically."
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Blackmore Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:18 am

Nancy quietly came in. She didn't really want to do anything, so seeing someone seemed to be a good option to her. She looked at people who were hanging out there and she tried to think of a way to join them... Gracefully.
"if I just say "Hi", won't that look stupid? Or, if I sit down and stare at them they'll think the same, or... Oh, whatever"
So, she decided to say something.
"Hey guys! Are you discussing your plans for future?" she smiled, but that was a very silly smile, however she couldn't see it.

"hope it sounded fine" she thought.
Nancy Blackmore
Nancy Blackmore
Ravenclaw Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Anette White Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:23 am

- Hi! - Anette said to a new girl. - You are right. We are discussing our plans.

- For me being an Auror is something very dangerous, - Anette said to the boy, - you are very brave.

Anette seemed to be rather light-hearted. To be honest she had asked herself to act like that. She understood very clearly, that she could looked too nervious.

- I want to play in a theatre by the way. Unfortuanately I cant attend special lessons here.
Anette White
Anette White
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Blackmore Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:31 am

Thanks god, she was accepted. She felt much easier now.
"theatre? Oh, that's just great! I like this kind of art, really impressive and exciting! Who's your favorite author by the way? I personally absolutely adore Oscar Wilde!"
She was talking in such a loud voice, all of her emotions were so much played rather than felt, that it could seem like the whole conversation was a performance to her. Moreover, she completely forgot about the boy who was there.
Nancy Blackmore
Nancy Blackmore
Ravenclaw Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Anette White Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:34 am

Anette smiled a little bit nerviously.

She did not like the girl.

- I see, that you love theatre and plays, - she said softly.

And after that she decited not to pay attention at her anymore.
Anette White
Anette White
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:38 am

"Hello, umm, is it Nancy? You look familiar, but I don't think we've really talked much before." he said, addressing the brunette who had joined their group.

Humphrey just shrugged, it was something he'd always wanted to do. "It is a dangerous job, but I think the risk is worth the reward of putting criminals away." That made him blush a little bit. "I'm not that brave Anette, honest. Somebody has to do it, might as well be me.

"That would be amazing, that is what I liked to do the most. I was disappointed when there wasn't any theatre program here, but you have to take the bad witht he good." he told Anette. "Wilde is great, but personally I prefer Shakespeare."
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Anette White Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:44 am

- Do not try to convince my, Humphrey, - Anette asked, - ask every second student of our school and you will see, that they all tnink so.

She did not want to talk to Nancy but... She had no choice.

Anette White had always been friendly and she had never had enemies.

- What do you think, Nancy?
Anette White
Anette White
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Blackmore Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:51 am

They did not like her, she could feel it with her skin, but she could not understand what she had to do to make everybody feel different about her. So, she just tried to smile as much as she could. Oh, the boy, she looked at him and she felt embarrassed for not paying any attention to him.
"Oh, you are Humphrey, right? Yes, my name's Nancy. Well, you are right that we don't know each other very well, but still... I don't think that your judgment about yourself is true. If you want to do such a thing, that means that you are good enough for it"
Sounds right, doesn't sound right, doesn't matter, she had to tell him something.
Nancy Blackmore
Nancy Blackmore
Ravenclaw Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Anette White Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:55 am

Anette hated herself at that moment, but...

- And what about you, Nancy? Do you want to become an Auror?
Anette White
Anette White
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Blackmore Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:02 am

"Auror? Errr, no, I don't think so. I'd rather become a designer, or a dancer, or a singer... Well, something that's close to your chosen field."
She smiled again. Well, things weren't so bad, at least she thought so.
Nancy Blackmore
Nancy Blackmore
Ravenclaw Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next