Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scoping It Out (OPEN)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Scoping It Out (OPEN) Empty Scoping It Out (OPEN)

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:14 am

Kaspar had nothing to do and he had just been staking out the Roman Ampitheatre for his concert venue, it had it's merits but the crumbling ruins were quite uncomfortable for people to sit on and there was no real standing section for him to use.

Sighing he had wandered into the maze earlier today and gotten blissfully lost, there was no way that he wanted to be mobbed in there, he wouldn't know which way to turn to get out, the downside of the place he supposed.

With a small noise of contentment, Kaspar took a cigarette out of his pocket and lit it with a muggle lighter, there were just some things that you couldn't do with a wand, plus it looked cooler. Beginning to hum some of the lyrics to his latest cover song:

"Du...du hast...du hast mich."
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:09 pm

"Hard to believe someone would have a concert here,"Melody said to herself.Then she noticed a man smoking and humming.

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Scoping It Out (OPEN) Empty Re: Scoping It Out (OPEN)

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:34 am

Kaspar looked over and panicked slightly when he realised that a kid was here and he probably shouldn't be smoking around kids, there was some research that said it was harmful or something, he didn't really pay much attention to things recently, ever since Alex's death he had been removed from society.

"Well I'm that person who's looking to have a concert here." he smirked, when he heard the girl remark about what kind of a venue it was "I doubt you'll know who I am though, most Brit's shun anything German coming their way now a days."
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:18 pm

"I don't exactly shun things German I just don't know any German so I doubt I could understand any of your songs anyway.I'm Melody by the way."

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:40 pm

Kaspar was glad to hear that Melody wasn't adverse to everything German, as most British children seem to be now adays, brought up and conditioned to hate the opposing nation that they were at war with. It was cheering to see that this was not always the case.

"Some of my songs are in English, however, you could always just jump around in time to the beat for the German ones." he smirked lightly "Nice to meet you Melody, I'm Kaspar Kaiser, lead singer of Vitikus."
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:34 am

"Nice to meet you too.Does Vitikus mean something in German?"

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:11 am

Kaspar was refreshed by the young girls curiosity, not many people would ask things so openly to people now a days, there were more secrets than he could care to imagine going on these days. With a light smile on her lips, Kaspar answered;

"No, it's a name, it is the Founder of Muhe House in Durmstrang, that was my house when I attended Durmstrang Institute. What house are you in, in Hogwarts I guess?" he asked with a small smile growing ever so slightly.
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:33 am

"Yeah I do go to Hogwarts.I'm a Ravenclaw it's the house of intelligence."

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua Ford Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:08 pm

Joshua was walking around

"*Sigh* I really need to get to studying." Joshua said

"Oh look it's Melody." Joshua said.
Joshua Ford
Joshua Ford
Ravenclaw Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:45 am

Kaspar smiled gently when she mentioned that she was in the house of Intelligence, his house was known for something a little less pleasant, but then again, he couldn't change what the name of his house was when it was created, not unless he had a serious time turner.

"Well my house is the house of Pain, so we were encouraged to fight when I was at Durmstrang, maybe that wasn't such a good idea though." he chuckled lightly.

Raising an eyebrow when another student appeared out of nowhere, Kaspar wondered if they had come out together and gotten seperated or something?

"Hey there, you guys come out together today or something? Anyway, my name's Kaspar." he said in introduction to the older boy.
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:34 am

"Hi Joshua.No we came separately unless he followed me but I doubt Joshua would do that."

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua Ford Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:49 pm

"Nope!" Joshua said smiling "I'm not like that." Joshua said
Joshua Ford
Joshua Ford
Ravenclaw Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:08 am

Kaspar took from Melody's introduction that the boy in front of him was called Joshua, as he had not told him so himself, which he thought was very odd the way that he just appeared and didn't answer his question, but who was Kaspar to judge the kid, he'd only just met him after all.

He might have just caught him on a bad day when he was distracted or something, kicking a nearby stone, kaspar looked back at the two students with a small smile;

"So you guys thinking of coming to the concert later on?" he asked.
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:00 pm

"I don't have a ticket so probably not,"Melody answered.She doubted that he'd be too disappointed over not having two people he had just met at his concert but the again it was usually nice to see a familiar face.

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:52 pm

Kaspar chuckled lightly and it didn't seem that Melody and him were quite on the same wavelength, after all he was angling at getting the two kids in for free, he didn't much care about the money that he would be making at his shows after all, he just wanted people to have a good time.

"Well you know I could always get you guys in for free if you wanted to come and see the show, but if you have something else to do, I understand." he grinned, waiting to hear if they wanted to come to the show or not, if they did, great, if not then it was their loss in his opinion, the tickets did cost 10 galleons after all.
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:10 am

Melody felt stupid because she hadn't realized that free tickets were what he was talking about.She had never considered herself naive.
"I really don't anything else to do but I should tell my parents that I'm going to be home late."She summoned a letter,quill and parchment and then sent the letter to her house after she had finished writing it.It disappeared as fast as it had appeared and she hoped that her parents would see it.

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:05 am

Kaspar nodded his head, after all it was something that he wouldn't want to be responsible for, having her getting into trouble, or having her parents worrying about where she was when it came for her to be home, it would be a really really bad thing for him to do, and he would feel awful about it.

"Well then, once you've done that I'll take you inside the arena and show you the rest of the band and stuff, you can watch the show from backstage if you want to." he offered.

Turning around, Kaspar climbed up onto the stage and he grinned down at the two students, motioning for them to follow him up onto the stage when they were ready.
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:47 pm

Melody followed after him after sending her letter.She wondered if Joshua was coming.

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:58 am

Kaspar looked behind him and he noticed that only one of the students was coming with him, with a small shrug he thought that it was the other ones loss if they didn't want to come and see the show that he was putting on, people paid hundreds of galleons to spend this time with him, and here he was being rejected at spending time with him for free.

"You ever been behind the stage on a show before?" he asked with a smile, to the girl Melody "Come to think of it, how old are you, this might be your first ever show!"
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:43 am

"I'm twelve,"Melody answered.

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:45 am

Kaspar, hearing that Melody was only twelve did a double take, she seemed to be a lot more mature than her age, then again, he was never good with dealing with peoples ages, he always seemed to guess them wrong when it came to it.

"Wow, you're younger than I expected, have you ever been to a gig before then?" he asked with a grin "I'd be honoured to be your first ever concert."
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:23 pm

"I think this is my first concert.But why did you expect me to be older?Do I look older?"

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:30 am

Kaspar chuckled a little and he shook his head, for some reason he didn't know why Melody had come across older than she was, and now he was going to have to explain why he felt like that, it was rather an odd thing to have to explain after all.

"Well, you don't look that much older than you are but, honestly I'm just rubbish with guessing people's ages, but you seem more mature than a twelve year old to me." he shrugged, leading her into the dressing room that he was using tonight "Well this is my dressing room, where all the magic happens."
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:53 pm

"Oh thanks.Did you mean that as a figure of speech or do you actually use magic in your performances?"

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:24 am

Kaspar grinned, talking about his music to a new person who was completely unbias was his favourite thing about working in the music business, communicating your passion for music to someone who didn't know what your music was about...there was nothing like it.

Also, Kaspar enjoyed the fact that the person he was talking to wasn't going to scream and throw themselves on him at any given moment.

"I use magic in all of my shows, it's wizards only concert so there's no worrying about muggles getting in and seeing what's going on, I use some on my guitar as well. Its awesome."

Picking up his guitar he showed Melody.
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next