Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't wanna die - So you're gunna have to (Open)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I don't wanna die - So you're gunna have to (Open) Empty I don't wanna die - So you're gunna have to (Open)

Post by Richard Romain Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:59 am

Richard gritted his teeth in frustration. He really hated this part of the Silent Wood because it wasn't silent at all. The pair of Acromantula advancing on him were anything but silent. Their mandibles were clicking fiercely and Richard gritted his teeth before he let his magic flow into his hands.

Both hands changed into sharp metal points as he charged at the two creatures who had interrupted his meditation time. Stabbing the first one directly in the face before it could react, Richard swore as the other one leapt at him in what was unmistakably a pounce. The giant spider landed on top of him as it had planned but the spider froze for a second before being violently rended in two.

Richard, covered in the blood of the second Acromantula, growled unhappily as his hands became hands again. Using his wand he cleaned himself up and waited. More Acromantula would show up when they detected the scent of dead spiders. It would give him something to do since no one seemed to be around.
Richard Romain
Richard Romain
Admin

https://hogwartsvsdurmstrang.rpg-board.net/

Back to top Go down

I don't wanna die - So you're gunna have to (Open) Empty I don't wanna die - So you're gunna have to (Open)

Post by MelodyLovegood Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:37 pm

Melody held back a scream and cast an illusion spell instead.The illusion looked like a gaint bird which would hopefully scare away the spiders.

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

I don't wanna die - So you're gunna have to (Open) Empty Re: I don't wanna die - So you're gunna have to (Open)

Post by Joshua Ford Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:45 am

Joshua was sitting on the branch of a tree looking around
"So there are a lot of spiders out tonight gives me the creeps..." Joshua said "Too many. I don't like this." Joshua said before leaping from the branch and landing on the ground "So let's see what's going on." Joshua said walking forward.
Joshua Ford
Joshua Ford
Ravenclaw Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:31 pm

"Accio Professor Romain,"Melody said summoning him out of the middle of the spiders which the bird illlusion had done a good job of scaring away.Turning around Melody noticed someone come forward. "Oh hi Joshua."

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

I don't wanna die - So you're gunna have to (Open) Empty Re: I don't wanna die - So you're gunna have to (Open)

Post by Joshua Ford Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:36 pm

"Melody nice to see you." Joshua said his wand lighting up

"Professor." Joshua said

"I don't think we've met I'm Joshua Ford Ravenclaw fifth year." Joshua said.
Joshua Ford
Joshua Ford
Ravenclaw Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:56 pm

Melody looked worried at the professor-who was lying face first in the ground-when he didn't answer.Carefully she rolled him over so he could breath. "Are you okay professor?"

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Romain Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:46 pm

Richard frowned a little bit when not only did two students arrive but they were stupid enough to summon him. Away from... nothing. The spiders had yet to attack again after all. Picking himself up from off the ground, Richard glared at Melody,

"Don't summon a person under any circumstances Melody." he told her firmly, "If I had come at you any faster I would have broken my neck and you and Joshua would be at the mercy of a nest of giant spiders. You do realise that a nest of these things numbers in the hundred?"

He sighed a little bit and was about to proceed with his lecture when a spider pounced from a nearby bush. Growling in anger, Richard punched his fist clean into the spider's head. The creature squealed in pain pitifully for a few seconds before Richard's now-metallic hand pulled out it's brain,

"Aim for the head. They'll keep coming if you take a leg. Or even all of their legs." he waved the two Ravenclaws in, "Front and centre, form up around me. I want you to send cutting curses at the heads and eyes only."
Richard Romain
Richard Romain
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:10 am

Kaspar had been taking a small wander in the forest and he blinked a little when he came across a clearing of giant, dead, spiders, and he felt the urge to run behind the nearest tree and hurl his guts up, he hated spiders with a passion, and even more than that he hated the smell of blood.

"What, the bloody hell, is going on?" he asked, almost to himself before he saw that there were people fighting against more of the spiders and he blinked again, wondering if it was too late to run away from the place and back to the hotel he was staying in.

Spotting that two of the people were the students he had met, Melody and Joshua. Kaspar groaned and thought that he couldn't just leave them on their own, and the guy might need back up, dashing towards the adult, wand drawn Kaspar asked a little flushed;

"How do I kill these things?"
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:50 am

"You hit the head and eyes,"Melody replied glad to see him again.

Last edited by MelodyLovegood on Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:27 pm; edited 2 times in total

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:02 am

Kaspar nodded when he heard Melody's advice, however he had hoped that the adult would have pitched in, he would have felt much more confident that he was doing the right thing then, but targeting the weak spots that common sense dictated, seemed to be a good way to go.

Sending a wave of the blasting curse towards one of the spiders heads, it missed and glanced off it's shoulder, knocking the spider luckily onto it's back, where Kaspar then aimed a successful blasting curse, which finished the beast off.

"How many of these giant creepy ass bugs are there?" he asked a little frantically.
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:32 pm

"A lot,"Melody answered killing two more spiders.

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:02 am

Kaspar thought that although Melody's answer was to the point, it was very unhelpful, in this situation specifics were needed and he didn't want to use too much magic when he might need it if there were hundreds of these little buggars crawling around out there.

Turning his head swiftly to one side, he caught another spide coming head on, and he used his wand to send a cutting curse to the large body of the spider, causing it to slow down in it's charge, before he finally managed to slash one of it's legs off, making it slower than ever. With a last cut to the neck, severing the head Kaspar resisted the urge to throw up.

"Oh man that's nasty." he choked out, gagging a little bit as blood spurted out of the neck of the dead spider.
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:29 pm

"Probably hundreds,"Melody added hoping that that would help.

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:27 am

Kaspar felt like whacking his head against the wall when Melody told him that there were hundreds of the things, he was a wizard but he was far from a professional duellist, he had literally no magical stamina and there was no way he could fight off hundreds.

Then he had an idea and he flicked his wand at the dead spiders, levitating them to make a sort of crude barrier and he hoped that the other spiders would at least be deterred for a moment by them.

"Well then hadn't we better get out of here, I know I cant fight off hundreds of those things, and you certainly can't you're students." he stated, a little panicked now.
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:02 pm

Melody cast the bird illusion charm again this time it was even bigger than before.It scared away the spiders.
"This illusion won't last very long which is why I still killed off a few spiders before casting it again,"Melody said quietly enough for the spiders to hopefully not hear."Anyway we better get going now if we're going to leave."

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:28 am

Kaspar blinked a little bit and he thought that such a display of magic was something that a student should not be able to do, but who was he to question Melody's magical abilities just because they looked not too far off his own, maybe he was worse than he thought.

Trying to catch the eye of the man in the other part of the forest, Kaspar jogged over to him with a smile on his lips, placing a hand on his shoulder, seeing as he was quite quiet he wondered if he was alright, the spiders might have harmed him after all.

"Hey, are you alright, we better clear off unless you know you think it's a better idea to stay put for the time being?" Kaspar asked, unsure.
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Romain Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:44 am

Richard was getting a little annoyed that the student, the girl, seemed to think that she knew how to get them out alive. The fact that they were against MAGICAL CREATURES didn't seem to have dawned on her. Spiders this big had brains big enough to tell when something was real or not. The other adult was a bit of saving grace, a rock star if he remember correctly, but Melody seemed to want to get them all killed,

"What part of my last statement was so hard to understand Miss Lovegood?" He growled to her harshly, "Nest of spiders. We happen to be on top of a NEST of these creatures. They have us completely surrounded, even underground. You try and leave and the circle will close around you, cutting you off from us. They will them tear you into blood pieces. Or maybe they'll just tear off your limbs and keep you alive for their young to feast on? Either way you die if you don't shut the hell up and stand fast by me."

He turned to Kaspar and pointed to the trees around the edge of the clearing,

"You, Kaspar right? I want you to cut the bottoms of the trees and knock them over with blasting curses. Try to guide them to fall so they block the entrances to the clearing. Josh! Set fire to the tops of the trees as far back as you can. Melody... stop the illusion. It doesn't work. Get ready for some heavy fighting because you're protecting Kaspar while he does his job. You can't do it because you're too weak but you can keep the spiders off of him. Any questions from anyone? No? Then get to work!"
Richard Romain
Richard Romain
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:35 pm

Kaspar was very glad when the man decided that he was going to actually tell him what to do and what the hell was going on here, why on earth was he standing on top of a giant nest of spiders anyway?! Why didn't he just leave it alone before they started attacking him?

"Yeah that's me." he said, quickly before nodding his head when he had recieved his instruction and taking out his wand, holding it firmly in his hand as he waited for the rest of the people to begin what they were going to be doing.

Smiling gently at Melody in a hopefully reassuring way, kaspar dashed off to begin blasting and cutting the trees, managing to fell three with one large cutting curse, Kaspar watched as they made a domino effect and fell over.

Then he started to target the rest of the trees, ina few moments, and more tired than he would have thought, Kaspar had managed to do half of the clearing.
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:52 am

Melody felt embarrassed obviously she had been doing the stupidest things this whole time. She stooped the illusion and ran after Kaspar trying to protect him as he made a clearing.

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:19 am

Kaspar was glad that Melody had his back, he was beginning to tire a little and he still had half of the clearing left to do, summoning the last of his magical energy that he thought that he had, Kaspar began to furiously cast cutting and blasting spells at the remainder of the trees, almost wincing at every point a spider made a break for him.

When all the trees were felled he looked towards Richard for the next steps, although he knew that he wasn't going to be much good when it came to the fighting the others off, he had used almost all of his magic up on these tree felling spells, the trunks being thick, he needed a strong cutting curse.

Staggering over to the other male, he bent over double to catch his breath.
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:56 pm

"Are you OK,"Melody managed to ask Kaspar even more out of breath than he was because he had longer legs or maybe she was simply out of shape or both.
Then she realized that Joshua seemed a little behind but the professor had told to never summon people so she didn't summon him.

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:03 am

Kaspar gave Melody a weak chuckle when he was asked if he was okay, he didn't think that it was anything that a good rest and a beer wouldn't fix, but it would be a real pain if he needed to keep fighting these things off, he didn't think he was going to be of much use if that was what they needed to do.

"Yeah," he spoke, pausing to take in a deep breath and try to steady his breathing "I guess I just never use this much magic all in one go, even in my shows, I just hope I don't have to use any more spells it might be the death of me." he chuckled.
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:09 pm

"Oh well I'm glad your OK but unfortunately I think we will have to fight off more spiders.I wonder if we're supposed to wait for the others to get here."

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:02 am

Kaspar took a deep breath in and finally stood up properly he knew that he was more than a little out of shape compared to what he used to be, but he blamed all of the drink and smoking that he was doing to himself on a daily basis.

"I think we had best wait for the boss man to tell us what we're supposed to do, he gives me the impression if we do something we're not supposed to..." Kaspar made a face of unhappiness "It wont end well for the pair of us."

Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:33 pm

"Yeah I don't know about you but I don't have much expereince with fighting gaint intelligent spiders anyway."Really she was doing stupidly so far but at least she had done the protecting part right.

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next