Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cutting Loose (OPEN)

2 posters

Go down

Cutting Loose (OPEN) Empty Cutting Loose (OPEN)

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:14 am

Kaspar was currently sitting in a booth in the Devil's Water pub, he was sitting in a booth because he was currently surrounded by a large screen of smoke, coming from the copius amounts of cigars that he had bene smoking this evening.

He had come to think that the woman he had feelings for, Tamara, had died, he had not seen her for a few good years now and it was beginning to dawn on him that he might not actually have any hope of finding her in the first place. Maybe she didn't love him after all?

With another sigh, Kaspar lit up another cigarette and exhaled another reem of smoke from his lips;

"Ah fuck it." he sighed, trying to push his feelings down inside of him.
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Cutting Loose (OPEN) Empty Re: Cutting Loose (OPEN)

Post by Nathaniel Barton Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:27 pm

Cordelia ignored the looks from rather disgusting looking men as she walked around in her clothing, which was hardly what you could consider concealing. She had what she needed, the bag of ingredients in her hand.

She had found the art of potion making to be quite intriguing, and it was for that reason the tree elf had ventured in amongst the wizards and witches. She was now in desperate need of one of those delectable, alcoholic drinks that she rarely got to drink.

Cordelia saw a pub and ducked inside, almost choking on the smoke before she felt her magic draw up around her, protecting her from the fumes. She breathed in what little fresh air there was and moved over to the bar, sitting down beside some random.

"A fire...whisky... please?" She said in a hesitant tone. The bartender looked at her atire, raised an eyebrow but made no comment as he moved off to get her drink.
Nathaniel Barton
Nathaniel Barton
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:56 am

Kaspar sighed when he heard someone coughing about the smoke that he had managed to make, he was aware it was quite a lot but he had gotten used to sitting in it now, so maybe he couldn't tell just quite how bad it was in the first place.

Raising his eyebrow he could make out a very scantily clad woman sitting at the bar and he wondered why on Earth she would come to Poison Street dressed like that and not be ready for a load of people asking how much she charged.

Sighing he got up and stubbed out his cigarette, walking a little woosly to the bar and then ordered another few shots of firewhiskey, before turning to the woman with a small apologetic smile;

"Sorry about all the smoke. Dirty habit I know."
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Barton Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:58 am

Cordelia didn't care much for such human practices as smoking, as it harmed the insides. Luckily for her, her magic instantly removed the smoke before it could damage her lungs. Un-luckily for everyone else, they weren't her.

She continued to ignore more looks from even more disgusting looking men as she walked up to the bar. This was her clothing that she wore everywhere, and they would have to deal with it or die trying.

She looked up as the bartender returned with her drink, and she took it from him. She took a big gulp, shivering at the burning sensation sliding down her throat. Her kind normally despised this drink, but she was part witch.

She looked up as a man came over, and smiled at him with cold eyes. "You'll die young smoking that stuff, and a pity it would be too. Such a pretty face." She tutted and turned her head away from him.

With a sigh, her more compassionate nature wanted to shine through and she turned her attention back to him. "Sorry, i'm just un-easy amongst so many humans," and that she was, considering the death of many of her own were a result of humans slaughtering her beloved tree's. "I'm Cordelia Forrester, and you are? Don't worry about smoking around me, my magic immediately protects me from the smoke." She smiled half-heartedly.
Nathaniel Barton
Nathaniel Barton
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:18 am

Kaspar blinked a little bit, wow that was harsh, however he tried not to let on, but he was sure that his eyes had widened a little initially, but, maybe the lady was just a little frosty towards him, after all most of the men in the bar were oggling her like she was some sort of display mannequinn.

With a light smile on his lips Kaspar chuckled; "Well at least you think I have a pretty face, that's something positive." He kept to himself the thought that he was planning on dying young, hence why he was smoking so much in the first place.

When he found out that the woman's name was Cordelia he smiled gently and then almost laughed when he figured out that she must be a creature, he was a magnet for them he supposed, having met so many in his time in the magical community.

"So, what kind of creature are you then? If I have guess right of course, maybe something to do with nature because of the smoke removal? Ah I don't know. But I'm very pleased to meet you Cordelia." he smiled.
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Barton Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:25 am

Cordelia could sense the initial hurt her comment made, and she rubbed at her temples. Damnit, she really need to control that temper of hers when she was in the presence of human. Her father had easily controlled his emotions around humans, why couldn't she?

"I am genuinely sorry," she assured him, feeling embarrassed now at her abrupt rudeness. "You do have a pretty face, which is why i'd recommend NOT smoking that thing." She shook her head.

Cordelia raised an eyebrow and studied him intently. "Oh wait, I know who you are. Kaspar, isn't it? I've seen you on some posters for a concert." She rested her hands on her lap and wondered if he smoked often. She really hated that stuff.

Cordelia smiled gently and nodded her head as he guessed she had something to do with nature. "Yes, i'm a forest elf. Good guess. And I, you, though it may not have seemed it at first."
Nathaniel Barton
Nathaniel Barton
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:48 pm

Kaspar smirked a little bit and he decided he had better sit down at the bar instead of just hovering around like he might be leaving any time soon, anyway, he thought that his presence would at least keep some of the other guys from oogling Cordelia.

"Yeah, well lots of people have told me to stop and none of them have been successful so far, so, sorry about that." he smirked a little bit "Maybe when I get smokers cough or something, I'll think about stopping."

With a chuckle leaving his lips Kaspar nodded his head, with a wry smile on his lips, he was very surprised that he was recognised by Cordelia, many creatures didn't have a clue who he was after all; "That is totally correct, Kaspar Kasier of the band Vitikus at you service."

Unable to stop a small grin Kaspar ran his hand through his hair; "A forest elf huh? What you doing...um out of your forest?"
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Barton Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:23 pm

Many held different opinions on how Cordelia behaved. To few and far between, she was very polite and respectful to, but most human's she treated a little rudely and bluntly. Especially when she found them in a place like this. however, she could tell that Kaspar did not deserve her scorn.

Something traumatising had happened in his past, and it was why he spent his time here, smoking and drinking himself to an early grave. Cordelia pulled her magic away from investigating him further and the ghost of a smile played on her lips.

"You don't stop because something happened to you that you have never dealt with. Bottling up emotions will get you no where, Kaspar, but I doubt that you would listen to me so I shan't bother." She said in an off-handed tone. His attempt at humor had been lost on the elf, who only smiled softly at him.

Surprise. Yes, she could understand why he'd be surprised. Most creatures were ignorant to human's save for this war which suddenly, all of them wanted a part in. Personally, she only attended the meetings to be amused by them. "Ah, yes, the girls are very fond of you, are they not?" She inquired. She had heard many girls squealing about the poster and some guy named 'Kaspar Kaiser' who she'd been ignorant of previous to seeing the poster.

Cordelia raised an eyebrow at his choice of wording. A full elf would've been offended, but being part human meant she could take it in her stride. "You should watch how you phrase things, another elf may have been highly offended at a comment like that. I come for the potion ingredients."
Nathaniel Barton
Nathaniel Barton
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down