Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lesson One - Fourth Years

2 posters

Go down

Lesson One - Fourth Years Empty Lesson One - Fourth Years

Post by Richard Romain Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:04 am

Richard whistled a little bit as he idly played with a marble on his desk. He was a little concerned about his wife. Actually he was a lot concerned but once he'd put on his 'teaching mask' it appeared as though he was only casually worried.
Richard Romain
Richard Romain
Admin

https://hogwartsvsdurmstrang.rpg-board.net/

Back to top Go down

Lesson One - Fourth Years Empty Re: Lesson One - Fourth Years

Post by Lucas Woodham Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:23 pm

Lucas entered the classroom and sat down on one of the seats. He looked up at the board, confused for a moment, and realized that there was nothing written on it.

He sighed. Lucas noticed the professor idly playing with a marble. He slightly shrugged and waited for the others to arrive.
Lucas Woodham
Lucas Woodham
Gryffindor Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Romain Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:51 pm

Richard smiled to his assembled students before moving up to the board and taking up a piece of chalk. He smiled at his students,

"Alright guys I know you want to start doing some interesting Transfiguration now that you're a little older so I'm going to start teaching you my speciality..." he held up his hand and it flashed, changing into a blade that was seemingly attached to his wrist as his hand had been, "Self-transfiguration. Now!"

He wrote the word "Copendes" on the board in big letters. Richard paused for a second before underlining the word several times,

"This is a spell that I made myself. It will turn your index finger on your left hand into a blade." he told the class, "Please practice the incantation."
Richard Romain
Richard Romain
Admin

https://hogwartsvsdurmstrang.rpg-board.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Woodham Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:16 pm

Lucas nodded at Professor Romain's instructions. Admittedly, it seemed weird to see that the professor's index finger turn into a blade.

He took out his wand, preparing for later, and practiced the incantation. "Copendus... wait, no, er.. Copendes... Copendes," he mumbled. He continued with the process as he waited for Professor Romain to give further instructions.
Lucas Woodham
Lucas Woodham
Gryffindor Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down