Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lesson Three - Fourth Years

4 posters

Go down

Lesson Three - Fourth Years Empty Lesson Three - Fourth Years

Post by Richard Romain Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:54 pm

Keeping up the theme of more dangerous magics now that they were older, and apparently a little bit wiser, Richard was going to teach his students a spell that he himself up in combat. It wasn't a defensive move and that was what set it appart from most transfiguration spells.

Dotonastana
Richard Romain
Richard Romain
Admin

https://hogwartsvsdurmstrang.rpg-board.net/

Back to top Go down

Lesson Three - Fourth Years Empty Re: Lesson Three - Fourth Years

Post by Airen Auditoren Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:10 am

Airen entered the classroom. He saw that he was the first one there. He looked up at the board and wondered what the spell did. He walked forward and took his normal seat up at the front. He took out his ink well, quill, and some parchment, and got ready to work.

"Good morning, Professor," he greeted.
Airen Auditoren
Airen Auditoren
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:35 am

Humphrey walked into class, and saw Airen already there. He took a seat next to him, and looked at the board. Dotonastana was a spell he hadn't heard of before, and he was very curious what it did. Getting out his parchment, ink pot, and quill, he settled down to learn.

"Morning Professor Romain." The professor had done a great job battling Aquila Wilson, he knew what he was doing. It was a bit frightening seeing what he could do.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:58 am

Charlotte walked into the classroom and could not help but smile as she saw who was in there, she had a lovelt Christmas with Cobie and the problems that they were going through were quickly solved, that included the conflict between them and their alter egos.

Sucking on her lip piercing, Charlotte sat down in her normal seat and murmured a hello to all of the people in the classroom before happily smiling at the Professor as she got her materials out of her bag.
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Romain Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:59 am

Seeing his three favourite students had arrived in his class, Richard grinned a little bit before tapping the chalk writing on the board with his finger. He smirked at the students in his class,

"Today you will be learning a spell that I learnt from my Master when I was in my second year. I was very advanced for my age so don't get upset about that." he told his class, "Now watch closely. Dotonastana!"

He tapped his wand against the floor and immediately a large collection of stone spikes grew up out of the ground in a line directly in front of him. He had scaled it back too, because otherwise it would have stabbed into the wall he'd been facing and carried on into the next room. As soon as he lifted his wand up from the floor the spikes withdrew back into the solid floor,

"As you can see it is a directional attack that shapes the surface on which you stand. Stand away from each other when you practice it and for the love of god, do not face each other or you will kill each other. You may begin."
Richard Romain
Richard Romain
Admin

https://hogwartsvsdurmstrang.rpg-board.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:23 am

Watching Richard make spikes out of nowhere was incredible. That was something that could be useful in a fight if he could get it right. Professor Romain was certainly a dangerous man.

Humphrey found an empty space at the back of the class and focused. This was a spell he did not want to mess up. "Dotonastana." he said clearly. Tapping his wand against the floor, a small amount of spikes grew up. They only extended about three feet in front of him though, and weren't very thick. Refocusing, he cleared his thoughts. "Dotonostana!" This time when he tapped the ground it worked perfectly, and they extended nearly to the wall that he was facing. "Now that's what I'm talking about." Humphrey muttered to himself.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down