Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Kingdom (Jack and Eva)

2 posters

Go down

Magical Kingdom (Jack and Eva) Empty Magical Kingdom (Jack and Eva)

Post by Jack Irvine Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:02 am

Jack and Evangeline had taken an international portkey to arrive in a magically shielded area of the disneyland theme park. They were here because Jack had wanted to show Evangeline how some regular people had fun and relaxed. After all he was hardly normal so he couldn't really be used as a comparison. The people here weren't normal either but they'd have to do.

Smirking, he took her hand in his and paid the large sums of money for them to enter the park. He gestured around them, handing Evangeline a park map,

"Where do ye wan' te go firs' Eva?"
Jack Irvine
Jack Irvine
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Magical Kingdom (Jack and Eva) Empty Re: Magical Kingdom (Jack and Eva)

Post by Evangeline Webb Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:08 am

Evangeline did not understand why they were going to this childs theme park, they were not children after all, and she blinked a little bit when the portkey landed them in the hot area known to muggles as Florida, Evangeline had never been out of Britain and it was already proving to be quite different.

Taking the park map from Jack, she looked at the different places on it, and she had no idea where they should go, after all they were so happily named that all the rides sounded the same, and she thought the best bet was to have a look around first.

"I do not know why we're here, I can already see I'm scaring the children." she sighed, her hair was even down in it's long poker straight black bangs, her clothes were hot pant denim shorts and a tight strap black tshirt with rips in "Maybe we should head towards this area, tomorrowland? I don't know..."
Evangeline Webb
Evangeline Webb
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Irvine Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:13 am

Jack could already tell that Evangeline was noticing the differences between Britain and Florida. They were rather different places after all and that was part of the reason why he chose it. To give her a task of what other places were like.

He could tell that the names and the rides were confusing her which made him chuckle slightly. When she made a comment about scaring children he looked around before shrugging,

"Yea well childre' are annoyin." he told her, sticking his tongue out at her before his eyes wandered up and down her body, taking the time to appreciate it. He nodded, "Te te future ten!"
Jack Irvine
Jack Irvine
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Webb Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:19 am

Evangeline wandered through the park and she thought that the sunshine was definately something different to Britain, and Evangeline rather liked it, she thought that maybe she would move to America, it was a lot more pleasant here than England she was sure...

Maybe Jack would move here with her...he would be safer here with her. The thought of loosing him to magical prison...was something that had been weighing on her mind and it made her more and more upset each day.

"You can't say something like that in an area full of children Jack." she smiled softly "All their mothers are glaring at you now, I mean just look over there."

With that she gently took Jack by the hand, smiled shyly at him and began to walk, her eyes widening slighly when she saw a rather large, blue alien walking towards her that looked rather like a dog. Her silver eyes focused on it, and she tilted her head to one side;

"What is that Jack? Is it supposed to be that colour?"
Evangeline Webb
Evangeline Webb
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Irvine Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:24 am

Jack wasn't too adverse to America like James was; he rather liked it here and wouldn't mind spending more time here. God knows that with the British and German ministries after them they could do with a bit more distance between them and unfriendly wands. And court systems too.

He scoffed a little bit, noting that quite a few mothers were glaring at him rather heatedly,

"Yea well tey can keep on glarin." he told her with a smirk, "Tey know tha' te kids are annoyin te."

Holding Evangeline's hand happily as they walked, Jack had to admit that if living in America would give him this then he'd definately live here. He paused and followed her line of sight before he laughed a little bit,

"Yea tha's Stich." he told her with a smirk, "He's a charact'r from a film. An' yea, he's suppose' te be blue an' fluffy."
Jack Irvine
Jack Irvine
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Webb Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:32 am

Evangeline couldn't help but laugh lightly when the mothers expressions turned more shameful knowing that they had been caught out by both of them, Evangeline merely smirked at them and gave each of them a coy wave, of course they wandered off muttering some comments about Irish, however, Evangeline had no accent she was completely neutral.

"It's warm here," she commented with a happy smile "I think that I will like coming here more often, it would be nice to see other parts of America also, would you come with me?" Evangeline asked quietly, as if unsure.

When the strange character known as 'Stitch' passed her, Evangeline turned her head slightly and looked after him, how very odd to see such fluffy creatures walking around, however the children seemed to like them very much.

"What ride do you wish to go on first Jack?" she asked looking around the area before her eyes fell on a shop, and her mouth twitched into a small smile, as it did when something not related to Jack amused her "That shop, it has a funny name, The Merchant of Venus."
Evangeline Webb
Evangeline Webb
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Irvine Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:38 am

Jack smirked wider when he caught some of the mothers who had been glaring at him wandering away in shame at having been caught red-handed. The muttering they had about the Irish made him want to give them a piece of his mind but he held himself back,

"Yea it gets warmer here tan it does in Britain." he agreed with her before smiling a little bit wider, "O' course! I'd love te spend more time wit ye here Eva."

He chuckled slightly when she eyed Stich warily. It was cute how she seemed to think that he shouldn't be walking around when the fact was he was just doing his job,

"I tink tha' we shoul' go on te Small World ride." he suggested with a small smirk before glancing at the shop and chuckling, "Why yea, yea it is pretty funny."
Jack Irvine
Jack Irvine
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Webb Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:45 am

Evangeline blinked a little bit and she didn't know what was going to happen when she finally had to talk to one of those creatures in costume, she was certain that they were humans covered in some sort of material, however, she couldn't be sure of it.

"I'm glad that you want to come to America with me more often, I am not as worried about you when we are here." she smiled gently, pecking his cheek.

Nodding her head Evangeline thought about the time that she could spend with Jack here, away from all of their worries for the days that they were here.

"The Small World ride?" she asked, taking out the park map and looking at it, with a small sigh she looked at Jack and then back at the map "Jack that ride is in the way we just came, why don't we just go on one that is closer?"
Evangeline Webb
Evangeline Webb
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Irvine Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:50 am

Jack was having a little fun trying to imagine what it would be like for Evangeline to talk to one of the characters in costumes. He decided that before the visit was over he would have to track down as many characters as possible for her to talk to,

"Yea don' hav te worry abou' me safety or nothin like tha." he assured her with a small smile, "I'm fine ye know. Irelan' won' let me taken back so it's all good."

It was fun to just be here with Evangeline because normally people would try to geg in. Thankfully they were in another country so it was far harder for them to do so now,

"Well it's te only one I know..." he said, a little bit sheepishly before nodding, "Well ten how abou' space mountain?"
Jack Irvine
Jack Irvine
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Webb Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:57 am

Evangeline blinked a little bit when Jack told her that she didn't need to worry about him, he would really need to realise that she was in love with him and that being in love with him meant that she needed to make sure he was safe at all times. Being the person she was, she would be even more adept at doing that.

"I love you Jack. As part of the human emotion comes the attatchment of irrational worry, I want to ensure your safety at all times Jack." she whispered quietly, giving him a small passionate kiss to the lips, before nipping his neck and wandering down the path.

Humming Evangeline looked at the ride, the queue seemed long but she could think of a way to get past that, with a nod she accepted his offer; "I think that would be a good ride to experiement with, shall we go and join the queue?"
Evangeline Webb
Evangeline Webb
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Irvine Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:04 am

Jack could tell by the look she was giving him that Evangeline thought he was begin quite silly when he asked her not to worry about him. And perhaps he was being. After all, if she was in his position he would worry about her immensely even if she told him not to,

"I love ye too Eva." he told her with a grin before nodding slightly, "Yea I guess I get tha'. I'd probably worry ye if ye were in me shoes."

The passionate kiss she gave him was happily returned and the nip against his neck made him purr slightly, holding her closer to him. Jack checked the line for the queue and smirked slightly,

"Wan' te use some o tha' speed te get us te te fron' o te line?" he asked with a smirk, "Come on... ye know ye wan' te."
Jack Irvine
Jack Irvine
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Webb Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:10 am

Evangeline grinned, perhaps for the first time in her 'life' here on Earth, she really found herself becoming more animated around Jack, far more human than she had ever been and she couldn't help but want more of this feeling, she only hoped that he would feel that good about her being around him.

At Jacks suggesting Evangeline grinned again and nodded her head, she was thinking the same thing herself, gently she took Jack;s hand in her own and whispered;

"I had those exact same thoughts Jack, hold onto me tightly now, you might feel a little sick but, it'll go away."

With that she whisked them to the front of the line, and when the young teenage man at the admission gate seemed surprised to see them there, Evangeline merely stretched herself out harmlessly in front of him, showcasing perhaps things Jack would have preferred her not to.

It worked however and they were ushered onto the ride with the boy now drooling after Evangeline and his pants growing rapidly too small.

"Now, this ride looks interesting, it's very dark in here." she commented as she stepped into the carriage.
Evangeline Webb
Evangeline Webb
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Irvine Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:17 am

Jack had noticed that Evangeline was becoming a lot more animated when she was around him. He took it as a good sign, a sign that she was becoming more what others would call human. To him she had always been human after all,

"Well te holdin on tightly bit I like te sound of." he purred as he wrapped his arms around her tightly, "Whis' me away ten babe."

When they were at the front of the line the attendent seemed to have a problem with them, until he started staring at Evangeline's breasts. At first Jack tried to ignore it but when the man actually began to drool, moving to try and get a better look, he snapped.

Without warning, Jack sucker punched the man in the gut and when he hunched over forwards grabbed him tightly by the neck. Growling, he slammed the man against the wall by his neck, holding him off of the ground,

"Ye ever look at her like tha' again an' I'll break ye feckin skull!" he warned the man before throwing him to the side. He gestured for Evangeline to follow him, "Let's fin' a ride where tey aren' stupid enough te try an' perve on MY woman!"
Jack Irvine
Jack Irvine
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Webb Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:23 am

Evangeline blinked when Jack punched the young man in the gut, she didnt understand why he had done so, after all she had only done what she had done to get them on the ride and it had worked, now he was going to take her away from the ride she wanted to go on?

Sighing she got out of the seat and wandered out of the ride with a stern expression on her brow, experiencing for the first time the thing that humans called, 'annoyance' she wasn't sure that she liked it. Once outside she turned to Jack and felt her lips pouting slightly.

"I wanted to go on that ride Jack." Evangeline stated "You didn't need to do that, I didn't mind if it got us on the ride."

Looking around Evangeline gestured to the stand outside the ride selling drinks and she crossed her arms around her chest with a pout still on her lips as she played with her long black hair looking a mix of annoyed and sexy at the same time.

"I'm going to get a drink." she huffed.
Evangeline Webb
Evangeline Webb
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Irvine Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:29 am

Jack wasn't about to apologise for what he had just done because he thought it was perfectly reasonable considering the man had tried to fuck her with his eyes. And he didn't much care for people doing that to his woman,

"Awww don' be like tha Eva!" he said as he followed her, putting on a fake pout before scowling, "Yea well te lil punk knows not te try an' undress ye wit his eyes now. An' tere are better rides babe."

When she crossed har arms he smirked slightly and moved closer to her before wrapping her up in a big hug. He held her close,

"Come on Eva... ye can' stay mad at me..." he told her before smirking and beginning to kiss up and down her neck before nibbling at her ear lobe, "Ye know ye love me really..."
Jack Irvine
Jack Irvine
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Webb Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:40 am

Evangeline could tell that Jack was going to be one of the people who tried to worm his way out of her being mad with them, and with Jack it was already working as soon as he hugged her to him while she was queued at the drinks stand, she could tell it would work before he began.

With that she swiftly ordered the drinks and pressed the cold water bottle against Jack,s cheek playfully. Oddly a feeling of pleasure began to develop within her at the posessive tone that Jack was taking, as well as the touches to her skin with his lips.

"I know, I was just trying to be for a moment to let you know I wasn't pleased with you getting us kicked off the ride." she whispered gently, giving him a small kiss.

Tilting her head to one side Evangeline tugged Jack over to one side, a place where there were less small children running around while they talked, and she gently kissed his lips, sucking on his bottom one before whispering;

"I like it when you're posessive Jack...I don't understand it." she stated, her eyes burning with a strong flame.
Evangeline Webb
Evangeline Webb
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Irvine Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:46 am

Jack could tell that his plan on getting out of her doghouse was working even when the hug was accepted. Thankfully, it seemed that his hugs were enough to at least loosen Evangeline up to the idea of forgiving him for getting them kicked off the ride,

"Well ter are lot's o other rides." he told her with a smirk before chuckling, "Not te mention te other parks. Tey have some pretty badass rides te ye know."

When he was tugged away to one side, he immediately noticed that it was less populated with children and smirked. He kissed her back, enjoying it when she sucked at his bottom lip. Jack smirked a little bit as he nibbled at her earlobe,

"Wha' abou' it don' ye understan'?" he purred into her ear, "Ye mine an' I don' wan' anyone lookin at ye te same way tha' I do... tha's reserved fer me an' me alone."
Jack Irvine
Jack Irvine
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Webb Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:53 am

Evangeline smiled gently and she couldn't help but think that some of the other rides might be a better bet, however, she also knew that she probably shouldn't allow herself to queue jump again if she actually wanted to see any of the attractions at the park today.

Gently she ran her fingers along Jack's cheeks, down to his jaw and she softly kissed his lips, it was so nice to finally be able to be with him like this, so tenderly and passionately. Evangeline found that she often enjoyed this, no matter where they were.

"I understand that Jack, but, somehow it effects me on a level that I don't understand. But I enjoy it immensley." she smiled gently, pressing her lips to his once more and then made a move to wander to the next ride "Lets go to that ride you wanted to go to before."
Evangeline Webb
Evangeline Webb
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Irvine Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:58 am

Jack was thinking about other ways for them to cut the lines at the moment seeing as they would both want to cut the lines but her first method was off the table. Nothing was worth other men leering at his woman!

He smirked when she ran her fingers along his cheeks, turning slightly so that he could kiss her trailing digits. It was nice to be able to be with Evangeline and not have to worry about anything they'd left back in Europe breaking their time up. Jack smirked wider,

"Ye enjoy'd it did ye ten Eva?" he asked with a wink, "Well in te future I'll be sure te give ye more o it."

When she mentioned the other ride he nodded and began to lead her towards it,

"Tis a bi' o a slow ride if tha's cool."
Jack Irvine
Jack Irvine
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Webb Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:02 am

Evangeline happily nodded her head when Jack told her that she enjoyed it and that he was going to give her some more of it in the future, it was something that made her excited to get to the end of the day and find a room to rest up somewhere, so they could explore this idea some more.

"Not right now however Jack, I think that we're getting some odd and dissapproving looks from parents and children having this conversation in the middle of the theme park." she smiled gently.

As she walked towards the ride with Jack Evangeline saw some more of those large characters, what seemed to be a blonde girl in a blue dress and a white rabbit standing by a large ride of teacups spinning around; "How odd, more of those creatures, that one even looks human. Yes it is okay if the ride is sedate, to answer your question."
Evangeline Webb
Evangeline Webb
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down