Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toxic (OPEN)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Toxic (OPEN) Empty Toxic (OPEN)

Post by Esmerelda Tenebrae Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:36 am

There she was. At the opening of that new club that she had promised herself that she wouldn't go to alone, and here she was, alone. Esmerelda knew that the press were going to have a feild day and there would be more new stories popping up about her being gay or some sort of weird asexual or sexual deviant who couldn't get someone interested in their kinks if they tried to.

With a small sigh she leant against the cold metal of the bar and she ordered her strawberry daquiri, it was a nice drink and she hoped that it wouldnt get her too trashed, that would not go too well with the press either, or her manager, she hoped that the place wouldn't get too busy, she hated being crushed in the clubs she had been to in the past but there was nothing to be done, it wasn't like she could leave...it wouldn't be polite.

At that moment Esmerelda realised just how much her life had been restrained by the press, and how much she hated that oppression. Sucking on her straw agressively, Esmerelda finished almost half her drink in one go.
Esmerelda Tenebrae
Esmerelda Tenebrae
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Toxic (OPEN) Empty Re: Toxic (OPEN)

Post by MilfredJames Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:05 pm

Milfred knew that this was the last place Lessi would expect him to work on his list of Christmas presents he was going to get for people so she would have thought of him working on the list here and knowing that she would have known this was the last place she would expect him to be here and know that he would have expected her to expect him here and that making it a place she would be likely to look she figured that he wouldn't be here.Confusing he knows but at least she didn't seem to be here.
Then he spotted Esmerelda and walked over to her.
"Hi mind if I sit here?"
MilfredJames
MilfredJames
British Head of Physical Maladies

Back to top Go down

Post by Esmerelda Tenebrae Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:05 am

Esmerelda blinked when she heard a familiar voice, she really didn't expect to see Mr, James, the healer that she had met when she had been doing some shoots at the hospital, and she couldn't help but smile gently when he appeared, maybe he night wouldn't be so bad after all, now that she wasn't alone.

"Hi there Milfred!" she greeted with a friendly smile "You certainly can, I didn't expect you to be here, you never struck me as a clubbing kind of guy." Esmerelda noted, taking another sip of her drink as she let her eyes wander on the ever growing crowd to see if anyone else she knew was there.
Esmerelda Tenebrae
Esmerelda Tenebrae
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by MilfredJames Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:12 am

(He's not but I couldn't find a different topic for this character)
"I'm not," he admitted."Lessi knows that I plan some stuff way ahead of time so she keeps annoying me about stuff ahead of time like her birthday but she can't ask me what her present is if she can't find me unfortunately all the places I usually wouldn't be are all the places she would usually be so this is probably a bad plan.Anyway if she asks don't tell her I was here."
MilfredJames
MilfredJames

Back to top Go down

Post by Esmerelda Tenebrae Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:55 am

Esmerelda giggled lightly when she heard Milfred's rather elaborate plan to avoid detection by his sister and she would be sure to keep his secret even if she did think it was rather bizzare, but it was quite sweet when she thought about it, that he would go to such lengths to keep her presents a surprise.

"OH of course I would never dream of telling her that you were here, your secret is safe with me. Just out of curiosity, what are you planning?" she asked curiously.
Esmerelda Tenebrae
Esmerelda Tenebrae
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by MilfredJames Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:52 pm

"One of the good things about Lessi is that she's very easy to get a present for her main likes are flying and butter beer so I'm probably just going to get her a book on Quidditch."
MilfredJames
MilfredJames

Back to top Go down

Post by Esmerelda Tenebrae Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:41 pm

Esmerelda laughed a little bit when she heard that Lessi was easy to buy a present for it was something that she wished her relatives shared, but all of her friends and relations were the hardest people to buy for possibly in the world. That was why they always got a special photograph, priceless in her opinion.

"A book on Quidditch huh? Maybe you could get her an autobiography of her favourite player, or a book about her favourite team?" she suggested "I don't really know much about Quidditch, I don't follow it."
Esmerelda Tenebrae
Esmerelda Tenebrae
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by MilfredJames Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:22 pm

Milfred smiled."Good idea.I don't follow Quidditch either."He was rubbish at Quidditch.
MilfredJames
MilfredJames

Back to top Go down

Post by Esmerelda Tenebrae Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:42 pm

Esmerelda was glad that Milfred didn't really like Quidditch all that much either, she didn't want to get into a big conversation about which team was best and about what position she liked best or what type of broom she had for her first flying lessons at Hogwarts.

"Good," she laughed lightly "After all, if you had we would have probably had a large conversation about sport...which I loathe for so many reasons, mostly the embarrassing gym lessons I had to endure at Primary School."
Esmerelda Tenebrae
Esmerelda Tenebrae
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by MilfredJames Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:31 am

"Me too although mostly from the embarrassing times I tried to play Quidditch."
MilfredJames
MilfredJames

Back to top Go down

Post by Esmerelda Tenebrae Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:27 pm

Esmerelda smiled widely and tried to envision some of the embarrassing things that Milfred could have gotten up to when Lessi had forced him to play Quidditch or something like that, trying to contain her giggle fit she merely took another sip of her drink and calmed down.

"I bet those are some funny stories, I wouldn't mind hearing some of them if you were up to sharing." she smiled gently "We can swap horror stories of our sports experiences."
Esmerelda Tenebrae
Esmerelda Tenebrae
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by MilfredJames Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:51 pm

Milfred blushed when she held back a laugh.Of course those stories weren't funny to him but maybe sharing would help him get over it.
"Poor Lessi she might think that she'd be a bad Quidditch coach from how bad I turned out to be in the sport.Well the stories don't seem funny to me but sure maybe they won't seem so bad after hearing some of your embarrassing sport stories."
MilfredJames
MilfredJames

Back to top Go down

Post by Esmerelda Tenebrae Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:08 am

Esmerelda saw that Milfred blushed when she tried to hold back her giggles, she had seen quite a few men blush around her recently, maybe she just had that effect on people she seemed to know which topics to press on to make them blush and reveal embarrassing things about themselves.

"Well then I guess we have a deal, although I'm not going first, you can tell me something that happened to you, and then I'll go." she grinned, sticking her tongue out playfully at Milfred.
Esmerelda Tenebrae
Esmerelda Tenebrae
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by MilfredJames Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:00 pm

"Hmm,it's hard to know where to start.Well this one time Lessi enchanted a peach to fly around like a snitch but when Lessi and I tried to catch it the peach flew next door and I stopped too slowly and landed in the neighbors' watermelons while they were having a barbeque.I think that there was more watermelon than people there and I landed in all of it,it was so sticky.And Lessi caught the peach of course then she ate it but she forgot to take the flying charm off it first so I'm surprised that it didn't give her stomach problems."
MilfredJames
MilfredJames

Back to top Go down

Post by Esmerelda Tenebrae Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:20 am

Esmerelda happily laughed at Milfreds story when he told her that he had gotten a landing disasterously wrong and landed in the next door neighbours watermelon patch, it seemed that he was almost as accident prone as she was, maybe even more so when it came to flying. Biting her lip to stop her giggles, Esmerelda spoke;

"Wow I guess that would have been so embarrassing! Whatever did your neighbours say about you ruining all of their watermelons! At least you would have been able to enjoy some of them they wouldn't have wanted to eat them after you landed in them after all."
Esmerelda Tenebrae
Esmerelda Tenebrae
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by MilfredJames Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:02 pm

"Yeah I did eat a lot of watermelon that day.They seemed more concerned than mad although they did tell my parents. My parents were mad though Lessi and I were grounded for a week.OK your turn."
MilfredJames
MilfredJames

Back to top Go down

Post by Esmerelda Tenebrae Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:29 am

Esmerelda was secretly glad that Milfred wasn't in a lot of trouble with his neighbours for what he did, after all he could have been really hurt if he had landed the wrong way, he could have broken his neck or his spine! Then it would have been a serious stay in St Mungo's for him.

"Alright alright," she giggled "So eager to hear a tale of my own epic failure! But when I was in Primary School we were practicing our throwing skills, and I managed to throw the ball up into the air, it bounced off the basketball board and then bounced onto the teachers head." she laughed "She had to go to the Nurse and get an ice pack, the pattern of the ball was impacted on her head."
Esmerelda Tenebrae
Esmerelda Tenebrae
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by MilfredJames Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:31 pm

He laughed.Although that story wasn't nearly as embarrassing as his story but it was still pretty bad."Did you get detention?"
MilfredJames
MilfredJames

Back to top Go down

Post by Esmerelda Tenebrae Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:29 pm

Esmerelda shook her head when Milfred asked if she got detention or not, after all she was only like...seven at the time so she didn't even think that detention was an option at primary school. Sipping at her drink she nodded at a fellow artist as they passed her by, surprised they didn't stop to say hello.

"Oh no no no I didn''t, I was only seven I don't think they do detention at primary school." she grinned "So, hows the work at St Mungo's going?" Esmerelda asked, interested about his work.
Esmerelda Tenebrae
Esmerelda Tenebrae
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by MilfredJames Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:08 pm

"No they do have dentition.Work was been busier now that the creatures had declared war."
MilfredJames
MilfredJames

Back to top Go down

Post by Esmerelda Tenebrae Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:12 am

Esmerelda wondered what kind of strict school Milfred had gone to, imagine putting a five year old in detention or something? What would they even give them detention for, drawing on the table with Sharpies or something? Choosing not to dwell on it, Esmerelda smile gently and she listened to him telling her about his work;

"Well I would have thought it was busier since the attack they launched but, there hasn't been one for a while now." she whispered slightly, but decided to try and lighten the topic "Are you still going to come to the show of the photographs I took of the hospital?"
Esmerelda Tenebrae
Esmerelda Tenebrae
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by MilfredJames Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:57 am

"I think I'll make it to the show.I'm still not sure yet.How is your work going by the way?"
MilfredJames
MilfredJames

Back to top Go down

Post by Esmerelda Tenebrae Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:00 am

Esmerelda smiled lightly when he asked her how her work was going, she was very happy with the photgraphs she had chosen to show at the collection and she hoped that the others who came to view them would find them interesting also, and maybe even buy a few of them from her, she always liked that part of the evening.

"My work is going pretty well thank you, I haven't shot any new pictures just yet, I've been focusing on putting some effects on these ones for the show, but they're almost done now. I just have to do some finance work on the costs for the show." Esmerelda explained with a small smile.
Esmerelda Tenebrae
Esmerelda Tenebrae
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by MilfredJames Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:12 am

"That sounds like it might take a while to do.What else did you take photos of?It's not just photos of the hospital is it?"
MilfredJames
MilfredJames

Back to top Go down

Post by Esmerelda Tenebrae Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:18 pm

Esmerelda was slightly shocked that Milfred didn't know about the rest of her works but she supposed that not everybody really had the inclination to look at art, where as other magical celebrities that did things like music and films, were more popular as more people watched those kinds of things.

"Well I take photographs of all different types of things, I do different themes for each of my shows, the last one was modelled on the seven deadly sins and things I felt encompassed those in modern life." she explained, aware she was probably going to go a bit in depth.
Esmerelda Tenebrae
Esmerelda Tenebrae
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next