Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toxic (OPEN)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Toxic (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty interesting

Post by MilfredJames Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:25 pm

Milfred was sorry that he didn't pay more attention with art but he was busy with work and avoiding his sister."That sounds interesting.I can think of a few themes the hospital photos could go with."
MilfredJames
MilfredJames
British Head of Physical Maladies

Back to top Go down

Toxic (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty Re: Toxic (OPEN)

Post by Esmerelda Tenebrae Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:48 am

Esmerelda was close to pouting when he revealed that he wasn't really a follower of art. Who didn't follow art? It was one of the things that separated man from the animals and the barbarians that early man had been! Art was a form of expression that so closely matched the thoughts of the time that they could be said to be the same. She smiled though when he said it sounded interesting,

"Thank you, I try." she replied before raising an eyebrow, "Oh really now? Do tell."
Esmerelda Tenebrae
Esmerelda Tenebrae
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by MilfredJames Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:46 pm

"Your welcome.Well death,illness,loneliness and medicine although those wouldn't be very cheerful themes."
MilfredJames
MilfredJames

Back to top Go down

Post by Esmerelda Tenebrae Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:34 am

Esmerelda listened attentively as Milfred explained his ideas about the hospital photo's honestly that was what she had tried to capture, and so she was glad he had thought of those themes as things to go with her work, it meant that they were already evident through the photo's she had already taken.

"Well it's nice that you pointed those out, they are the themes I was trying to go for in my work, so, they're supposed to have some connections to other things, like, I was tempted to do some shots of a few desolate buildings, to show the decay and lonliness."
Esmerelda Tenebrae
Esmerelda Tenebrae
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by MilfredJames Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:06 am

"I'm glad I could figure the themes out.Is it usually hard to show multiple themes though your photos?"
MilfredJames
MilfredJames

Back to top Go down

Post by Esmerelda Tenebrae Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:54 am

Esmerelda shook her head, glad that she had been able to turn the conversation to art, seeing as they were at an art reception it would be appropriate to talk about the subject they were supposed to be appreciating at the moment.

Even though she didn't think that Milfred was really very artistically inclined it was nice that he was trying to get involved in something she enjoyed.

"No not normally, normally you can just include different objects in the photgraphs so that they can reinforce certain themes, or you can put different effects on it so it looks at different themes that way." she explained, taking a sip of her wine.
Esmerelda Tenebrae
Esmerelda Tenebrae
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2