Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting A Friend (Alex and Naomi)

2 posters

Go down

Meeting A Friend (Alex and Naomi) Empty Meeting A Friend (Alex and Naomi)

Post by Alex Johnson Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:14 pm

Alex had owled Naomi and asked her to meet at Florean's unless she had other plans for Valentine's Day. If she didn't show, he woiuld explore Diagon Alley a bit, there was always something to do here. He really hoped she would show though, even though he'd only really talked to her once he knew he had a crush on her. To be honest, he'd liked her ever since second year, but never really got to know her. Hearing the shop door open, Alex watched to see who it was. There was Naomi, and he couldn't help a big smile from showing. "Hey, over here." he said, waving at her.
Alex Johnson
Alex Johnson
Hufflepuff Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Meeting A Friend (Alex and Naomi) Empty Re: Meeting A Friend (Alex and Naomi)

Post by Naomi Narcissa Night Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:43 pm

Naomi couldn't help but grin as she walked into Floearn's, there was Alex sitting at a table waving her over. When she got the owl from him she was pretty happy that he invited her out on Valentines day.

Walking up to him she sat at the table and grinned at him. "Hey Alex."
Naomi Narcissa Night
Naomi Narcissa Night
Gryffindor Seventh Year

http://marauders-era.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Johnson Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:48 pm

Alex couldn't help but stare a little bit at Naomi; she looked beautiful, just like she always did. A light blush crept into his cheeks. He felt a bit self-conscious about his own appearance, but maybe he was just being hard on himself.

He smiled back at her, glad to see her again. "It's great to see you Naomi. You look really pretty today." he told her, trying not to blush too badly. "Oh, and I'm treating on the ice cream if you want any. How have you been?"
Alex Johnson
Alex Johnson
Hufflepuff Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Narcissa Night Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:03 am

Naomi smiled at him when she noticed the blush on his cheeks. He looked pretty good and she couldn't help but grin more when she felt her cheeks flush.

"It's great to see you as well Alex, thank you for inviting me out today." She blushed more when he complimented her and she looked down. "Th-Thank you... I've been good and how about you?"
Naomi Narcissa Night
Naomi Narcissa Night
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Johnson Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:46 am

Josh smiled when he saw her blush a little bit, it made her look even more beautiful. Part of him couldn't help but hope that she might one day be his girlfriend. He would definitely jump out at the opportunity.

"It was my pleasure to, nobody should be alone on Valentine's Day. Especially not a great girl like you." he told her with a wink. "Don't mention it, and I've been great. Kind of looking forward to goofing off over the holidays, school's almost out. Maybe we could hang out a little over the summer?" Josh asked.
Alex Johnson
Alex Johnson
Hufflepuff Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Narcissa Night Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:53 am

Naomi smiled at him and folded her hands on top of the table, looking around for a few seconds before looking back at him.

"Thank you... And I think nobody likes to be alone on Valentine's day." She giggled quietly, hoping silently that he'd ask her out sometime, she'd definitely say yes.

"I'm... not sure if I'll be allowed to leave the house over the summer." She admitted softly, looking down. She couldn't help but feel down when she thought about the summer holidays, she'd be spending the whole 2 months in her house just with the father. "My... father doesn't like me going out too much." She didn't want to mention that she was actually scared of what her father would do if he found out about this.
Naomi Narcissa Night
Naomi Narcissa Night
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Johnson Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:04 am

For some reason Naomi was looking around, as if searching for something. But eventually she folded her hands and returned to the conversation.

"Very true, I know I don't. Though normally I end up going flying, never had anybody to spend it with before. Plus flying usually takes my mind off things, one of the reasons I love it." Alex explained. Her giggle was extremely cute, and he chuckled a little bit. "Want to know a secret Naomi?"

Naomi's response took him by surprise, he knew she didn't like it much at home but not allowing her to go out was a bit strict. "Oh, I'm sorry. Don't worry about it then. Wouldn't want you to get into trouble or anything." he replied quietly. Part of him wondered what parent wouldn't let his daughter go out at all during the summer. He was kind of worried about her home life, it didn't sound very healthy. "If you ever need to talk about...that, I'm willing to listen." he offered.
Alex Johnson
Alex Johnson
Hufflepuff Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Narcissa Night Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:05 pm

Naomi looked at Alex curiously, her eyes searching his face for any kind of indication on what he was going to ask. "What kind of secret?" She asked curiously.

The blond shook her head and smiled slightly at him, her eyes showing the sadness she felt even though there was no indication of anything like that in her voice. "It's not your fault Alex... I'll be only allowed out when my father will be gone for a few days which I know he will be this summer." She smirked slightly, knowing fully well that her father was going to visit some of his friends in France and she'd be alone for a week.
Naomi Narcissa Night
Naomi Narcissa Night
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Johnson Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:14 am

Alex thought for a moment, trying to decide how to answer. "Well, it's a secret I am a bit nervous about sharing." he admitted. He was going to tell her that he liked her, and he could feel the butterflies in his stomach in full force.

The look in Naomi's eyes showed how sad it really made her, they made him want to go over and hug her. "I see, if you feel like sneaking out during that time, let me know." he suggested, smiling a bit. Hanging out with her would make the summer a lot more fun, as of yet he didn't really have any plans for it.
Alex Johnson
Alex Johnson
Hufflepuff Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Narcissa Night Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:06 am

Naomi watched him curiously, her eyes watching his every move. She could perfectly well tell that he was nervous and it made her more curious then ever to find out this secret. "Oh come on~" She pouted with puppy eyes. "Please tell me..."

The blond was slightly startled by the hug but hugged Alex back nonetheless, smiling softly to herself, feeling safe in his arms. "I'll owl you as soon as I can." She grinned at him, her eyes showing just how much of a Slytherin she could be if she wanted to.
Naomi Narcissa Night
Naomi Narcissa Night
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Johnson Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:15 am

Alex felt her eyes on him, and he knew he had to tell her eventually. Steeling himself, he forced the words out past the lump in his throat. "I...I kind of have a crush on you." he said quietly, blushing terribly. He couldn't believe he just told her that.

After hugging her for a little while, he let go, glad that she didn't seem to mind too much. "Okay, sounds like a plan." he said, smiling back at her. It was obvious that she didn't mind sneaking around in the slightest.
Alex Johnson
Alex Johnson
Hufflepuff Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Narcissa Night Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:33 am

To say Naomi was stunned and surprised was an understatement. Her ice-blue eyes widened considerably and she gaped at Alex for a few seconds before looking to the side and mumbling quickly.

"Ikindofhaveacrushonyoutoo." Naomi wasn't sure if it was easy to guess what she said but her furiously blooming pink cheeks would've told him her answer.

The blond giggled quietly and nodded. "Yup~ especially since I just love sneaking around." Her eyes gleamed in the sunlight and her grin got wider.
Naomi Narcissa Night
Naomi Narcissa Night
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Johnson Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:03 am

Alex saw the stunned look on her face, which he kind of had expected a little bit. He couldn't make out what she mumbled, but he had a pretty good guess when she started blushing like he had.

"No way, you...like me too?" he asked, hoping that he was right. Could she actually like me back? The possibility that she did made a big grin appear on his face.

Her reply made him chuckle a bit. "That much I can tell, you seem to have a bit of Slytherin sneakiness in you." he said, smiling at her. Her smile was beautiful, he loved looking at it.
Alex Johnson
Alex Johnson
Hufflepuff Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Narcissa Night Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:14 am

Naomi slowly turned back around to face him, her cheeks still flushed a nice dark pink color and she was looking at him through her bangs.

"I... I do..." She mumbled, her fingers playing about with the hem of her skirt. She was kind of nervous now that she told him.

"My father is from my Slytherin as was my Mother, so I do have some traits from Slytheirn." She smirked. "I was the first Gryffindor in the family though I know I won't be the last." She shrugged as if it was a normal thing to say.
Naomi Narcissa Night
Naomi Narcissa Night
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Johnson Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:31 am

Alex could see that Naomi was every bit as nervous as he was about this. That she was nervous too helped him to relax just a little. Reaching over, he grabbed one of her hands.

"Hey, this is a good thing, yea." he said, smiling at her warmly. "If you want...we could g-go on a date sometime." he suggested. "I'd love to take you on one." All of this was new for him, but since it was Naomi...it was good.

"Yea, I can tell that you have some, it's kind of cool actually." he told her. "The first Gryffindor, huh? Congrats on breaking the trend." Naomi didn't seem to mind being different from her family.
Alex Johnson
Alex Johnson
Hufflepuff Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Narcissa Night Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:39 pm

Naomi blushed more when when he took one of her hands and shyly she peered over at him through her bangs.

"I... I'd love to go on a date with you." She murmured, smiling back at him. It was all new to her but she had the feeling she'd be fine.

"It is cool but also slightly annyong." She grinned slightly. "Thank you. My father doesn't share your view though. I don't know about my mother since she died when I was nine and my brother was proud of it."
Naomi Narcissa Night
Naomi Narcissa Night
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Johnson Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:28 am

Alex was a bit surprised by how shy Naomi was being, but it helped him to relax more. This was the first time he'd ever done anything like this, and he was glad it was going so well.

"I guess we'll have to do that then. What do you think about maybe a picnic by the willow lake?" he asked. He thought that it would be fun to get outside.

"Well I think your brother has the right idea." he said. "What's your brother like?" From what she had said about him he sounded like a pretty decent guy.
Alex Johnson
Alex Johnson
Hufflepuff Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Narcissa Night Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:34 am

Naomi bit her lower lip, still feeling shy about all of this. It was new to her, having never dated before. She never even thought about it and kind of made her nervous.

"I'd love it!" She beamed at him, her eyes shining in happiness. She never went on a picnic, not even when her mother was alive so this would be her first.

"My brother is a curse breaker." She grinned. "He was disowned when he was 15 by my father but since he couldn't just kick him out of the house he let him stay, if only to make me happy. He doesn't like coming home much because of our father but he does so when I'm home for the holidays. He's really funny and loves teasing me. He enjoys to just hang around with his friends if he's not doing any curse breaking or reading." She giggled quietly at that.
Naomi Narcissa Night
Naomi Narcissa Night
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Johnson Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:58 am

Alex was feeling excited about the chance to go on his first date, as well as a bit nervous. He hoped that he wouldn't mess it up too badly.

"Alright then, it sounds like a plan." he said happily, smiling at her. That area was a beautiful place to hang out, he thought she would like it.

"Curse breaker, I bet that's an interesting job." he commented. From what he'd heard it kept you on your toes. "Sounds like you two get along well, that's good. He seems like a pretty fun guy from what you told me."
Alex Johnson
Alex Johnson
Hufflepuff Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Narcissa Night Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:16 am

Naomi smiled at Alex and watched him with amusement. She could tell he was still feeling nervous but so was she and she supposed it was natural to feel nervous about a first date.

"It does sound like a plan." She giggled. She loved the willow lake and she knew she'd have a great time there.

"Apparently he's the best in his field." She grinned. "We do get along really well... He's the only adult figure in my life that cares about ever since mother died. And he is pretty fun, always teasing me about boys and all that."
Naomi Narcissa Night
Naomi Narcissa Night
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Johnson Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:38 am

Alex looked at Naomi, trying to place the expression. It almost looked like she found something funny, but he wondered what that could be. He was still a bit in shock that she had actually agreed to the date.

After she spoke he realized they had almost forgot to set a time. "I almost forgot, we haven't set a time yet. Is saturday at about one good for you?" he asked. This was going to be a lot of fun, he already felt the excitement bubbling up.

"Wow, that's quite impressive. That's good he found something he likes and excels at." Not everybody enjoyed what they did for a living. "That's good you have somebody who cares, you should." he said softly. Part of him wanted to ask her about what happened with her father, but then he thought it might be best to wait to ask about that. The thought of her being teased by a big brother made him laugh. "Now that I'd love to hear."
Alex Johnson
Alex Johnson
Hufflepuff Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down