Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brain Damage (Leon and Lucian)

2 posters

Go down

Brain Damage (Leon and Lucian) Empty Brain Damage (Leon and Lucian)

Post by Lucian Ciero Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:31 am

Lucian had been waiting, he had been waiting for quite some time now, to get to the man that had given the orders for his sister to be killed, and now it was finally his time to get his revenge, the dish best served cold that he had been longing to eat for so very long. Now, he was sitting in the office of Leon Becker, he was waiting, patiently for him to arrive in from his work outside of the office it was something that made him laugh, the sheer lack of security when you got past the main entrance to the German Ministry.

With a small sigh, he tapped his long fingernails on the desk as he lurked in the corner, just waiting for the man to appear, his mind raced with all the thoughts of what he would do to him when he arrived, how painfully he would kill him for what he did to Raziel, and with his demonic powers newly renewed and broken free of his curse seal, Lucian was more than capable of killing the poor bastard as soon as he entered. But where would be the fun in that?

With that Lucian snapped on the light and sat down at the chair in front of the desk, his hands folded on his lap, Lucian felt a smirk appear on his lips, his tattoo was burning through his shirt and his eyes was a deep black, in his adult form for now, but he had not doubt his demonic self would come out.

Hearing the secretary outside state; "Your 7 o clock appointment is here." Lucian knew the Minister was on his way.
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Brain Damage (Leon and Lucian) Empty Re: Brain Damage (Leon and Lucian)

Post by Leon Becker Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:36 am

Leon sighed a little bit. The alarm-wards had been going off for awhile not in his office. What was troubling was that the type of alarm that was going off was a demon-detection ward. He sighed a little bit and nodded to his secretary before walking into his office,

"Mr Bernstein..." he began before closing his door, "Or do you prefer Mr Ciero?"

He smiled thinly as he sat behind his desk and steepled his fingers and looked at the person in front of him,

"Did you honestly think there wouldn't be ways to detect your kind Mr Ciero? Please do give the government some credit." he told the demon in front of him before sipping at his coffee cup, the ring still blue so there was no poison, "Now... what are you here for? Can I safely assume that it's not a land ownership deal? Or rights for house elves?"
Leon Becker
Leon Becker
Got Des Assistenten

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:44 am

Lucian looked up at the door as it opened and the man walked in, his eyes automatically narrowed and he had to force himself to make them return to their normal state, he wanted to make sure that this anger didn't get to him and he didn't end the man before he had gotten the proper enjoyment out of him.

"Lucian will do." he smirked leaning forwards as Leon took a sip of his coffee, he seemed to be very composed for a man who was so near death it was unreal.

Shrugging his shoulders, Lucian reclined in the chair and merely looked around the office in a bored manner, this man really killed his sister? He didn't seem to have an interesting bone in his body, then again, he was in politics it had probably been zapped out of him.

"I honestly didn't really care." he answered "You know what I'm here for Leon, and you know its not going to be pleasant for you when I do get it."
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Becker Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:47 am

Leon was honestly rather annoyed at this whole thing now. This was the second time someone was insisting that he'd done something that he had absolutely no memory of ever happening. He put his coffee down,

"Well then Lucian..." he smiled but the smile was cold, "I hope you know that there are counter-measures for creatures such as yourself. Don't let your power go to your head."

Leon frowned deeply and decided to go with honesty and see how that turned out,

"You know what Lucian? No." he told him bluntly, "I have no bloody idea why you're here alright? I can guess it's because your sister is dead. I can't remember ever having been involved in that in anyway so I'm going to have to conclude I had no part in it. Was that all?"
Leon Becker
Leon Becker
Got Des Assistenten

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:52 am

Lucian blinked and he smirked to himself, it obviously seemed that Mr. Becker thought he could beat hell and the devil, which all men seemed to think they could do, but Lucian was allowing Leon to live as long as he remained interesting to him, and that was rapidly becoming less and less time.

"We shall see if the laws of magic beat the powers of hell itself in the end Leon, I would say you should not be so cocky..." he stated "I've been here almost 5 minutes and you've not offered me a drink, standards are slipping."

When he started on him Lucian growled and his eyes grew blacker, this would not do. He didn't know? Well then he would make him remember what he did if he had to, and he would make him face the truth.

"You don't remember...huh?" he asked with a growl "Well these memories are taken from Marcus Umec, repressed memories he couldn't remember himself but I was able to rescue. Of course he's dead now, you probably bumped him off in your sleep." he growled.
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Becker Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:56 am

Leon was growing tired of this demon's games. His entire office was warded and one of those wards was a runic display known as a devil's trap. All he had to do was touch that part of the floor and Lucian would be as threatening as a kitten,

"Don't be foolish enough to think you control all of the powers of hell. You're a lone demon Lucian." he told the demon cooly, "The laws of magic and faith."

Leon raised an eyebrow and said the first thing that popped into his mind at the time,

"Who the hell is Marcus Umec? Wasn't he some terrible poet?" he asked in confusion before shrugging, "Or maybe he tripped and fell downstairs. I don't know which one happened but I don't remember having him killed."
Leon Becker
Leon Becker
Got Des Assistenten

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:00 am

Lucian growled and he took out a small pensieve dish threw the memories inside it and pointed at it, he was tired of Leon attempting to deny what he knew that he had done, he knew it because he had the evidence right here in Marcus' memories and he knew they weren't tampered with.

"Shut the fuck up and watch." he stated "These memories will show you just how messed in the head you really are if you can't remember who you killed and who you haven't." Lucian scowled and he waited for Leon to take the plunge into the memories.

Of course Lucian knew there were runes in the room, he was the Doctors apprentice after all, but he also had something else up his sleeve, he wasn't the only demon who was riled about the death of his sister, there was his mother, the pure demon from hell who was a mere press of his tattoo away.
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Becker Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:04 am

Leon looked at the pensieve dish for a few seconds before glancing at Lucian with a raised eyebrow. Did he honestly expect him to stick his head into the bowl and leave his back wide open? He gestured to it,

"I'm not stupid enough to believe that you have enough honour not to stab me in the back while my head is in the penseive." he told the demon bluntly, "You first."

He was getting very angry with this uppity little demon right now. This entire room was lined in silver, not really for demons but because it was good for magic. But the fact was it would contain a demon too. He sighed a little bit before looking at Lucian,

"Let this go Lucian."
Leon Becker
Leon Becker
Got Des Assistenten

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Ciero Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:11 am

Lucian blinked and he sighed, a small smirk twitching up on his lips and he took a step towards the dish he was not too worried about Leon stabbing him in the back when he went into the pensieve after all, it wouldn't kill him, or even hurt him that much now he was a proper demon, not contained by his human shell.

"Fine I will go first, because at least I have the proper respect for the person in front of me." he frowned "Always respect your elders, and your superiors, thats what my father always told me. Seems yours didn't have the same message."

As he moved forwards and almost placed his face in the liquid he smirked and looked back up at Leon with a happy little grin on his lips;

"Oh by the way, your girlfriend's very pretty, I see her at the creature meetings sometimes...very old and wise...maybe you should listen to her when she tells you things about me, which I know she has." he grinned before placing his head in the bowl.
Lucian Ciero
Lucian Ciero
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down