Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shutterbug (Lady and Cobie)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Shutterbug (Lady and Cobie) - Page 2 Empty Re: Shutterbug (Lady and Cobie)

Post by Lady Lilim Midday Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:49 pm

Lady Midday could see that Cobie was thinking about the offer she had made him and that pleased her greatly maybe she would even be able to take on more loans once people knew he was the one enforcing them, she wouldnt be so afraid of loosing her money down the drain because of arrogant assholes.

"Well you'll be doing a lot of killing then wont you?" she asked, her eyes flashing with a sort of malice as she thought about her own kills she had planned "Part of your job for me is killing those who don't meet my dealines, I want their heart and my money on the desk at the end of the job." she laughed coldly.

Tilting her head to one side she hummed lightly, and thought about what a reasonable job title for Cobie would be, she couldn't exactly list him as what he was on her employment roster could she?

"For public appearences you'll be my personal trainer, a very exclusive and well paid personal trainer." she smirked.

While Cobie posed she snapped some more pictures, angling down to get a shot of his entire body, then just of his face and some more of his torso, so that you would be able to see his muscles;

"Excellent. I think we're all done for today."
Lady Lilim Midday
Lady Lilim Midday
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobie Smith Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:54 pm

Cobie had to admit that the allure of being an enforcer was getting to him again. He'd done it a few times in his early years, when he was building up a reputation and it was good, not whole honest, work. You felt like you'd earned the money every time you got paid,

"Of course! What's life withouth a little bit of spice? And the best spice of all is death." he joked with her before smirking, "Are you aware at ruthless women get me hard? Cus you should be aware of this."

When she said that he could be her personal trainer he looked her up and down very deliberately before smirking,

"People will ask why you need one when you are this damned sexy without one." he teased her before winking, "But I'd be happy to... give you a workout, as park of my cover."

Getting up off the desk he stretched a little bit and grinned,

"So when can I start expecting my fanmail?" he joked, "When it's published I'm guessing."
Cobie Smith
Cobie Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lilim Midday Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:00 am

Lady Midday really didn't think that it was usual for a human to be as bloodthirsty as herself which was what Cobie was however she was liking it more and more she was hearing it, but of course, she would not tell him that, he might become a little too hard to handle if he became worse.

"I was not aware of this." she purred "So I suppose I'm going to have to watch myself aren't I? I'm surprised you havent run away screaming yet, it's rather...odd."

Laughing softly Lady Midday often trained herself, however, she knew that Cobie needed some cover and he sure as hell wasn't the type to be in any of the other businesses she had, he wouldn't know the first thing about them.

"I know you'll be more than a match for me when it comes to working out, after all, that's why I hired you." she winked with a smirk toying on her lips.

Taking out her PA she ignored the some fifty messages she had and she hummed as she peered at her calendar, the publication date was a few weeks from now, and she smiled gently;

"Two weeks until the launch, we've already done most of the magazine, just needed these pictures and to tweak a few things."
Lady Lilim Midday
Lady Lilim Midday
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobie Smith Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:31 am

Cobie wasn't usually one for bloodlust but it had been almost two years since he'd killed someone. It wasn't to say that he needed to kill people. He wasn't addicted. And he didn't get any pleasure from it. So he wasn't a monster. He just liked being good at something and killed was all that he was really good at,

"I might not have been alive as long as you, my lady, but I've been around long enough to not be squemish." he told her with a small smirk, "You won't hear me screaming just yet."

Cobie was glad that his cover job was as her personal trainer though. He knew things about training the body after all. He didn't have any idea about the things required for the rest of her business,

"Oh you're a flatterer aren't you?" he teased her before winking, "Good because so am I and I'd hate for us to get bored."

Waving his wand, Cobie sighed a little bit as he was now dressed in a casual white shirt and black trousers. He liked being smart casual,

"Sounds good to me." he told her with a grin, "Do I need to do any interviews for the article itself?"
Cobie Smith
Cobie Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2