Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back from Crazy

2 posters

Go down

Back from Crazy Empty Back from Crazy

Post by Sofia Slytherin Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:19 pm

Sofia had spent the last two years locked up in a hospital in America trying to fix what has happened to her mind. When she took that potion to give her back her memories weird things started to happen and she was having tendencies that she would have never thought about before. She knew that she would never have a chance with Horst again she had messed that up completely. She never meant to hurt or scare his wife she didn't know what she was doing.

She went to the hospital in America because she knew that not many people would know who she was there and it would be better for her healing, but she was glad to be back. She hoped that after she talked to the Headmistress she could at least have her Astronomy position back, but she would not blame her if she didn't Sofia just disappeared on her without a word. She didn't want the divination position back she was scared of her visions now.

Finally back home she was glad she had missed it while she was away. Not that she had many friends, hell who was she kidding she only had one and she had lost him. She had missed her walks around the black lake and since she could not go back there right now she choice a different spot.

Walking around the lake she had to stop and look out over it and notice how beautiful it looked, America had beautiful places but none like this. She was staring off across the lake with a few tears falling down and she thought about things and didn't notice anyone walking up to her.
Sofia Slytherin
Sofia Slytherin
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Back from Crazy Empty Re: Back from Crazy

Post by Albus Fenwick Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:39 pm

Albus had the summer off, since he worked at Hogwarts, and had taken to exploring a bit. Today he wanted to go to the Willow Lake. He'd heard it was beautiful, even though he'd never been there himself. So, he was going to visit, spend some time thinking by himself, maybe read a little bit.

Odd as it was, he found that he was thinking a lot about the girl he'd met in Diagon Alley, Darquesse Vermont. She wasn't even human, but he thought she was beautiful and wanted to get to know her. He didn't know much about her, and he wanted to fix that.

When he looked up, he saw a woman walking around the lake. She was maybe a couple years older than he was. For some reason she appeared to be crying. Probably wasn't expecting anybody to be here, he knew he hadn't.

Walking up to her, he stopped a couple steps away. "Are you okay miss?" Albus asked her quietly. Maybe it was best if he just left, she probably didn't want company right now. "I didn't expect to see anybody out here."
Albus Fenwick
Albus Fenwick
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofia Slytherin Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:49 pm

Sofia looked around and saw a young man standing there and she tried to wipe away the tears that are falling from her eyes. She tried to smile a little for the young man.

"Well I suppose it depends on what you base being ok on." Sofia said with a smile

"That makes two of us. I am Sofia by the way. " Sofia reached out her hand to shake the young mans.
Sofia Slytherin
Sofia Slytherin
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Fenwick Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:55 pm

Albus felt sorry for her, clearly something was bothering her. Looking at her, he realized she looked slightly familiar. After a few seconds, he realized that she was one of his teachers. This was Professor Slytherin, his old Divination Professor.

"I don't think you'd be okay no matter what I base it on." he told her. "What has a girl out here all alone crying?" Albus asked her, taking a seat ont he grass.

"If you want me to go I can. Didn't mean to disturb you." he offered. "You know Sofia, I believe I used to have you as a Divination Professor. Albus Fenwick, it's been a while, but I believe we know each other.
Albus Fenwick
Albus Fenwick
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofia Slytherin Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:13 pm

Sofia smiled as she watched the young man sit on the ground and decided that she would join him. Getting a better look at him she thought he looked familiar and when he said his name she knew who he was.

"Well Albus I will have to agree with you that I have done something that I am not proud of and I have no idea how to fix it." Sofia sighed

"You are more than welcome to stay, you will discover I am not the same person I was back when I was a professor, things have changed."

Sofia Slytherin
Sofia Slytherin
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Fenwick Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:58 am

Albus thought that it would be nice to catch up with an old teacher of his. Especially if she started teaching again, it would be good to know somebody. He was new to being a professor, and he didn't know anybody there yet.

"People make mistakes, all you can do is try your best. As for fixing things, just give it a shot. Either they can be fixed or they can't, you won't know unless you try though." he told her, feeling a bit sorry for whatever it was that had happened.

"Not the same person, what do you mean? When I knew you you seemed to be a pretty nice professor." Albus said, smiling at her.
Albus Fenwick
Albus Fenwick
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofia Slytherin Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:49 am

Sofia could not help but sigh when he said that people made mistakes, but this mistake was huge and she was honestly surprised that she didn't have aurors beating down the door.

"You mean you didn't read about my mistake on the front page of the prophet.". Sofia laughed a little. "I am surprised, surprised aurors didn't arrest me the minute I came back to England."

Listening to Albus talk about her changed,

"Well I still try to still be nice, but I tend to get headaches that make me moody and tend to take it out on people around me."
Sofia Slytherin
Sofia Slytherin
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Fenwick Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:12 am

Albus was a bit confused, was she a criminal? He hadn't heard anything about her being arrested. Then again, he wasn't the best at keeping up on current news. Generally he didn't even read the Daily Prophet.

"No, I'm afraid I haven't. Normally I don't read the prophet, never really have." he admitted to her. "What is it that you did? Why would Aurors come to arrest you?"

That reply made im laugh a little bit. "So you get headaches that make you moody. Something happen to your head?" Albus asked, not really understanding why that would be a problem.
Albus Fenwick
Albus Fenwick
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofia Slytherin Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:16 am

Sofia sighed when he said he had not read the prophet. She was not sure if it was a good thing or bad. At least she could explain her side to someone else.

"I kidnapped someone". Sofia sighed "I didn't know what I was doing."

Sofia had one of her feelings about this man and knew she could trust him, at least she hoped. It was hard for her to trust anything any more.

"Someone gave me back my memories and poisoned the memories and it messed up my mind. I was confussed at what I was doing and I kidnapped a man's wife because I wanted her husband."

Sofia glanced out acrossed the lake hoping he didn't judge her too harshly.
Sofia Slytherin
Sofia Slytherin
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Fenwick Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:04 am

Albus could tell she was hoping he would be able to see it from her point of view. Clearly whatever she had done troubled her too, and she knew that it was wrong. What she said shocked him.

"You kidnapped someone, wow." he said, his mouth dropping open a little bit. He was at a complete loss of what to say.

Listening to hear, he tried to hear her out. She deserved a chance to explain it if nothing else, he thought to himself.

"How were your memories taken in the first place?" he asked her curiously. If her brain was confused it would explain some of it. "Sounds like you weren't yourself. Though it does sound pretty bad." Albus admitted. "So, the wife, is she okay?"

Albus Fenwick
Albus Fenwick
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofia Slytherin Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:34 pm

Sofia could not believe that Albus was not jumping up and running for the hills after she told him what she had done. But she was glad he was trying to listen to her.

"Apparently years ago my memory was wiped of a son I had and then something happened to the person who did it too me and this box of memories appeared on my desk and without thinking I put them back." Sofia sighed

"Are you sure you want to listen to my woes?"
Sofia Slytherin
Sofia Slytherin
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Fenwick Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:19 am

Albus was a bit shocked that his former professor would do something like this. But the Sofia Slytherin he knew wouldn't have done it, so he figured there must be an explanation. At least he hoped so.

"Wow, that's terrible. Getting your memories back like that must have been pretty difficult. Did they affect your mind in a negative way? Is that why you kidnapped her?" he asked. It would make as much sense as anything else.

Putting a hand on her shoulder in a comforting gesture, he gave her a small smile. "I don't mind, everybody has to be able to talk about what's troubling them. Besides, I have some spare time to kill. Maybe this will give me some practice for guidance counseling the students of Hogwarts, too." Albus joked.
Albus Fenwick
Albus Fenwick
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofia Slytherin Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:27 am

Sofia could just feel how shocked he was that she would actually do something like this, but why would anyone be shocked she was a Slytherin after all. Sofia had worked hard for years to get people to realize that she was nothing like her ancestors only to have this happen to her.

"Apparently whoever took the memories added a poison to mine at least that effected me. Being a seer and all the power that I have it messed things up in there really bad. I don't even know if I can trust my own visions anymore"

When Albus mentioned about being the guidance counselor she could not help but smile, "I believe you will be perfect for that job. You always seemed to be the type of person that listened."
Sofia Slytherin
Sofia Slytherin
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Fenwick Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:56 pm

Josh had always thought Sofia was a pretty good person, desite the fact some people didn't like her because she was a Slytherin. Just because Sofia had the name Slytherin wasn't a reason to doubt her. He listened to what she said, and tried not to judge her too much.

"I see, so it made you mentally unstable. That must be hard for you not to be able to trust what goes on in your own head. I knew you wouldn't have done something that terrible by choice though. Sorry all of this happened to you Sofia. Sometimes bad things happen to good people." he told her, putting a hand on her shoulder. "Hopefully you can turn things around, never give up."

Her confidence in him made him smile too. If she had a feeling he would do a good job maybe he wouldn't be too bad of a counselor after all. "Thanks Sofia, I'll certainly try my best. I just hope that the students will be willing to come for help if they need it. Teenagers generally find a way to make things difficult." Albus said with a chuckle.
Albus Fenwick
Albus Fenwick
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofia Slytherin Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:00 am

Sofia tried to smiled at the words that Albus was telling her, but it was hard to see anything good that she had done.

"It ruined the best friendship I could have ever asked for. We had many things in common and I miss him." Sofia looked at the ground and started playing with the blades of grass

"The truly sad part was part of me was jealous of the woman because she had something that I wanted but if it wouldn't been for the poison I would have never acted upon it."

Sofia looked up and over to Albus, "Is it wrong to want to be happy, I haven't known happy in a long time."

Sofia laughed a little when he commented about teenager, "Trying waking up only to discover that you have a teenager and the last time you saw him he was four."
Sofia Slytherin
Sofia Slytherin
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Fenwick Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:39 am

Albus could tell that Sofia was mad at herself for what she'd done. Even if it wasn't her fault, she had still done a terrible thing. It would definitely make it hard to view herself in a good light.

"I would tell you to go talk to him, owl him, something. There is a chance he might be willing to talk to you. Who knows, he might even become your friend again, given enough time." Albus said quietly. "Everybody wants to be loved, for those who don't have someone special, I could see why they could be jealous." he told her.

Albus reached over to her and gave her a hug. "Of course it isn't wrong to want to be happy. You have every right to be happy, too."

"Now that would be quite a bit of a shock. So, this teenager, are you and him talking to each other now? If you could gain a son back that would definitely be a good thing." he said, smiling a bit.
Albus Fenwick
Albus Fenwick
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofia Slytherin Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:56 pm

Sofia could not help but sighed as she listened to Albus tel her what she could do about trying to talk to Horst.

"I know you are right about that but I am so afraid, I suppose the best thing to do is to apologize at least if not anything else."

Sofia had decided that maybe it was best for her to be alone, even if it was not what she really wanted. Something inside of her told her that after what she did she truly deserved to be alone.

"To answer your other questions, yes Ivano and I talk all the time and I finally was able to get him out of Germany and back here where he belongs. He will start back here next year."

Sofia was glad that she had her son back, granted they talked but they were not as close as she would want them to be. She was actually glad Angelus was not in the picture any more it would make life easier this way.
Sofia Slytherin
Sofia Slytherin
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Fenwick Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:03 pm

Albus knew it would be tough, but that was her only shot if she wanted to have her friend back. All she could do was ask for his forgiveness and hope for the best.

"Yes, definitely apologize to him. It will be hard, I know, but you'll feel better if you try. Otherwise you'll never know whether you could have gained the friendship back. Everybody deserves to have friends Sofia." he told her. He wouldn't want her to regret not at least trying it.

"That's great Sofia, I'm happy for you. At least one positive thing came out of all this right. It's not all bad." If she could look at the bright side of things then maybe that would help her. Sure it would take time for them to get to know each other, but they would have the chance to now.
Albus Fenwick
Albus Fenwick
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofia Slytherin Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:24 pm

Sofia sighed and nodded her head in agreement about the note.

"I will get right on that sitting here.". Sofia said as she conjured up some parchment and a quill and jotted down a little note and sighed. After the note ws done she called for Kari her house elf.

"Kari can you please have this delivered to Mr. Horst Sollmann. Thank you Kari.". With that Kari popped out.

"Well when I get rejected and yelled out are you going to be around to pick up the pieces and visit me in Askaban?". Sofia tried to smile a little even though the thought of her being in Askaban was not the place for me.

"I can hope that Ivano can completly forgive and know that I will be here for him."
Sofia Slytherin
Sofia Slytherin
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Fenwick Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:59 am

Albus was glad she was going to at least make an attempt to get her friend back. If she could that would probably help her a lot. It sounded like this man was important to her.

"Good, I'm glad you'll give it a shot." he told her with a warm smile. He watched as she wrote it and called her house elf to deliver it. She probably asked to meet him somewhere to talk, he wished her luck.

"Now now, don't assume it's going to turn out badly before you've even tried. If you do end up going to Azkaban I'll be sure to visit you Sofia, but something tells me you won't be." he said, trying to cheer her up.

"From what it sounds like it wasn't your fault, so hopefully he will. What year is he going to be in?" he asked her.
Albus Fenwick
Albus Fenwick
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofia Slytherin Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:12 pm

Sofia was getting tired of talking about what if's when it came to her friendship with Horst she decided to go ahead and drop the subject for now, but left with one finally word.

"I just hope your right, Albus." Sofia gave a little smile

Sofia was glad the he was interested in Ivano, maybe Ivano would go and talk to Albus if he needed it.

"Well this upcoming year will be his 5th or 6th I cannot remember. All I really know about him is he has a girlfriend who apparently means the world to him." Sofia smiled, she really hoped he was happy.

"So Albus why don't you tell me a little about yourself, I have bored you with my pities long enough."

Sofia Slytherin
Sofia Slytherin
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down