Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm Back (Open)

2 posters

Go down

I'm Back (Open) Empty I'm Back (Open)

Post by Anne Jones Tue May 08, 2012 8:42 am

Anne walked through the forest sighing. She was avoiding people. She really didn't want to explain why she did it in the first place. She had regretted it from the moment the poison touched her lips. Sure Sam had forgiven her but would anyone else. She had given everything to come back to take back her decision. She would do anything to earn forgiveness.

Anne shook her head as she sat down on a fallen log. She didn't want things to go back like they were. No she had killed herself because of that. She wanted to be happy. It would take a lot of work but it was so worth it.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

I'm Back (Open) Empty Re: I'm Back (Open)

Post by Airen Auditoren Tue May 08, 2012 2:34 pm

Airen was wandering to Forbidden Forest to relieve himself of all the stress of school. He was glad for the break. He idly wondered why this place was called the Forbidden Forest. There weren't any dark secrets that were kept here, and as far as he knew, you could easily travel through here safely with an adult or if you knew how to defend yourself.

As he walked, he hummed lightly. He looked over and spotted Anne, a second year he remembered playing chess with once. He thought she had died. He felt bad for not getting to know her better. Deciding to change that, he walked up to her.

"Anne? Is that you?" he asked, wanting to make sure he wasn't seeing things.
Airen Auditoren
Airen Auditoren
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Tue May 08, 2012 3:02 pm

Anne looked up as the boy she recalled playing chess with when she was still innocent and happy. She smiled slightly. Glad that she had not run into someone who would be angry. She hadn't known Airen that well. She had only seen him a few times.

"Hello, yes it's me." She said shrugging. "And yes I was dead and it's a long story." She said shrugging again. She had gote lucky and worked hard. She was grateful for magic with out it she would have been stuck forever being dead. She thought it sounded strange even in her head.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Airen Auditoren Tue May 08, 2012 10:15 pm

Airen raised a curious eyebrow when she said that she was dead but brought back to life. He just chalked it up to God's doing. He wouldn't push the matter if she didn't want to talk about it. He was just polite that way. He walked over and sat down next to her.

"I bet a lot of people will be glad to have you back," he said. He would have said that she should be thankful for God's mercy, but he didn't know if she was a Christian or not. He just merely smiled at her gently; he was glad that she had returned to this world.
Airen Auditoren
Airen Auditoren
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Thu May 10, 2012 9:20 am

Anne smiled lightly. "I had to work very hard to come back. I doubt people will be too please that I defied everything." She said thinking of everything. She was alive but she shouldn't be.

"Well I'm glad to be back." She said shaking her head slightly. She didn't want to think about what drove her here. That hurt to much.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Airen Auditoren Sun May 13, 2012 2:18 pm

Airen raised a curious eyebrow. He wondered what she had done to come back, and yet, he knew that now was not the best time to ask. Maybe when the time was right...

"Well, I'm sure that your time dead was somewhat peaceful," Airen said, thinking of all the verses the Bible said about how great Heaven was.

"Would you like to go back to the common room?" Airen asked, offering a hand to her. He thought that she might like a bed the most right now. After all, coming back from the dead must be tiring.
Airen Auditoren
Airen Auditoren
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down