Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back to the Beginning (OPEN)

2 posters

Go down

Back to the Beginning (OPEN) Empty Back to the Beginning (OPEN)

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:23 am

Raven sat down on the floor of the cave, it wasn't that long ago that she was here looking at that abstract picture that she had made on the floor, there was still a bit of red on the floor from that time and she smiled, tracing it slightly with a rueful smile.

Such good times.

She missed Konig now that school was out and she wondered what he was up to, the anger that she felt when she heard that Viktor had a new girl was monumental and enough to ensure that he wouldn't come near her again.

Toying with her razor Raven gently nicked her face and hissed slightly, doing it again never the less until she was bleeding quite a bit.
Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Back to the Beginning (OPEN) Empty Re: Back to the Beginning (OPEN)

Post by Eilee Lornay Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:22 pm

Eilee entered the cave trying to escape the brightness. She'd been traveling a lot lately trying to avoid her grandma at all costs. Yvie was wonderfully tiring to say the least so she now spent her time traveling around Germany. It was much more fun then being around the tiring fairy people of Triberg. Slowly she traced her hands along the wall singing.

"They all deserve to die, tell you why Mrs. Lovett, tell you why." she sung softly trailing her fingers along the walls closing the light off before she knelt down by a unmoving figure. She looked at the blood then the girl's face before touching her fingers to the woman's cheek and pulling back.

"Hello." She murmured.

Eilee Lornay
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:03 am

Raven raised her eyebrow when the girl touched the blood on her faceand quickly flipped her razor out to scratch her cheek with a hiss, drawing away from the girl into the corner of the room with the familiar cloud of black smoke billowing out behind her.

Just blinking slightly Raven tilted her head to one side and let a crooked smile appear on her lips, if you could call it a smile, more like a leer, this girl was different that was for sure, and obviously not from around here.

"Hello. Girl."

Smirking Raven licked the blood off her finger that she had wiped off from her face.
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilee Lornay Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:11 pm

Gently she pricked her finger on the blade and sucked on her own finger curiously.

"My blood tastes like rust." She pouted as she puffed out her cheeks. She looked at the billowing clouds of black with a found smile.

"How does your blood taste madam?"

Eilee Lornay
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:47 am

Raven smirked slightly and watched as the girl cut herself on the razor, this was something new, there had never been someone who would be so forward with her, let alone a child.

"All blood tastes like metal, it's the iron."

Chuckling slightly Raven shrugged and wiped a bit off on her razor, catching a droplet.

"Why don't you see for yourself what it tastes like child?"

Raven wondered a little about the name of this person, she seemed more than a little intriguing to her and it wasn't often that something like that happened; "What is your name?"
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilee Lornay Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:43 am

Reaching out she licked the blood it did taste like metal but more zesty. Eilee nodded her head before tilting her head sideways.

"Eilee Lornay at your service, madam." She mumbled bowing herself politely. She didn't do so often but exceptions were made for people she had respect for.

Eilee Lornay
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:36 am

Raven smirked even wider when the girl actually tasted the blood and proceeded to bow to her, there was definately something that she liked about this girl, and she looked at her with mild interest out of the corner of her eyes.

"The Sweeney."

She hadn't seen her at Durmstrang, but it was possible that she was a first year or she wasn't taking her class, which she didn't think would be the case. Raven was sure that she would know this girl if she was taking her class or not.

"Are you attending the Durmstrang Insitute? I have not seen you before, I think I would have remembered."
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilee Lornay Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:52 pm

Eilee nodded straightening herself. Her soul felt free just letting a darker sort of herself over power the more rational side.

"I do attend Durmstrang Institute; I'm in the Geshick house which may explain why we've never met ma'm. The Sweeney hmm?" She asked tilting her head fascinated.

Eilee Lornay
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:05 am

Raven heard that the girl before her was in Geschick and was more than a little surprised she seemed like someone who might do better in her own house...from what she had seen.

"Geschick house...interesting."

Leaning her head back on the wall, Raven placed her razor back in her holdster and looked back at the girl, intently gazing into her eyes with her own purple shades.

"You should have been in Risiko, my house, and you do not take my class,, potions, you should."
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilee Lornay Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:03 pm

Eilee was silent. She didn't understand why she was in Geshick either but was she a fish to swim against the current? No. She was a color that fit in with the grays and deeper blacks.

"I suppose I will next year; I'm at my max for classes however. You're head of Risiko? Not surprising. It would be a horrific thing for detention with you," she mused impressed before bowing again. "Madam," she added.

Eilee Lornay
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:31 pm

Raven couldn't help but bark out a laugh when the child said that it would be a horrific thing to have a detention with her, and it was true, the older the student's got the more horrible the detentions would be.

"You're right there child, so I wouldn't do anything bad where I can catch you...otherwise you might just find out how bad they are." she grinned wickedly.

Tilting her head to one side, Raven mused: "You aren't like other children, there's something...different about you."
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilee Lornay Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:10 pm

Eilee tilted her head again to look up at the woman before her. She thought about her words; she was different. Yes, she decided she was special. The woman before her was special. Her tiny heart slowly beat.

"I'm a fairy. What are you?" She asked believing that if she could be a fairy-person then there was more to it than just what passed the eyes.

"No normal person, or that I know of, has such an amazing ability to change their eye color or even has the ability to control the deep darkness like you do, Madam." She murmured feeling utter awe rush through her.

Eilee Lornay
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:34 am

Raven could see herself in this child, she could see elements of herself within her but she didn't feel like she should kill her, although she was unsure as to why that was, maybe her mind was still shifting and changing as she developed.

"A fairy, that was unexpected, I didn't know that fairies had such a taste to blood, especially my own."

When the girl said that she wasn't normal, Raven couldn't help but chuckle softly and nod her head. The question was however, what was she? She wasn't human, but she wasn't an animal.

"Im a monster, an abomination...although it's a lot funner than most people make out it is...maybe you should join me on a hunt one day."
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilee Lornay Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:25 pm

Eilee smiled a dark smile with her eyes sorrowly meeting the Sweeney's as she toyed with her rusty red hair. She was born abnormal.

"Everyone's a monster; some people are just better at hiding it." She murmured still smiling. "Cowards shy away from it as they reject it and they reject their true bloodied nature." Her eyes shined as she felt her heart clench before she looked at the ceiling.

"Perhaps we should one day." She murmured her still staring at the Sweeney.

Eilee Lornay
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:16 pm

Raven decided that this girl was worth talking to, she was almost as worth talking to as Konig and that was saying something, she found it a little annoying that she hadn't taken her class, they would have gotten along well.

"Very true, everyone is capable of becoming what I am, what you are, but very few of them decend so far into the depths as I have, they should...it's funner."

When Eilee said that she would perhaps like to come with her one day, Raven's eyes flashed with interest.

"Have you been on a hunt before then girl?"
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilee Lornay Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:26 pm

Eilee's eyes darkned a little. The world in her village was bright and joyful yet they wore plain looks and her fiery (mistaken for joyful) look was mistaken for her village's happiness but she felt a deep need to darken the world, let them be aware of their true selves, that she wanted to expresss. She would break such walls.

"No, however I am quite curious madam." She murmured but kept her head tilted. "The world is funner when you look past the bright colors and 'shades of grey'." She mumbled softly.

Eilee Lornay
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:20 am

Raven decided that she would like to educate this girl in the art of killing, she seemed to be the right candidate for the job and she grinned twistedly, leaning forward to be closer to the child.

"And tell me what would you kill on this hunt? I kill British. Men. Women. Children. Creatures. They're all the same to me. We all are born as we all must die."

Not much caring for the difference between black and White, right and wrong, Raven chuckled slightly, and tapped her razor on the rock face that was next to her, making a clinking sound.

"There has never been right and wrong in my mind. I do what I want. When I want. Whatever it may be."
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilee Lornay Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:50 pm

Eilee was amazed at the creature before her. It was pure madness to most but rather, it was a stroke of pure genius. Then the word came; British.

"Don't mind me asking, I hope, but, what is British?" She asked. She watched the razor make small tapping sounds on the rock and it felt calming really.

Eilee Lornay
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:03 pm

Raven didn't know what the girl meant when she asked her the question, she didn't know what British was? Tilting her head to one side the girl didn't seem to be telling a lie...

"British, the people who inhabit the British Isles, and all of them are fools that must be killed..." smirking wickedly Raven chuckled "And that's part of what I do."
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilee Lornay Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:23 pm

Eilee thought a moment. In the Faerie tribe they had no such thing as 'British Isles'. Was it a land? She would only assume it was. A land full of more people too locked in their own world to adventure the possibilities of an 'if'.

"Oh...." Eilee looked back up with a distant look in her eyes as she thought about how close minded the people in her village were. "What else do you do if exterminating the British is only part, madam?" She asked politely.

Eilee Lornay
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:36 pm

Raven still found it hard to believe that faeries would be so out of touch, but then she supposed why would they need to know all of these things if they could sustain themselves perfectly well without any help from other nations, in their own little community.

"Maybe you should go there one day, but be careful, you can never know when they might throw you out or blow you up...or worse." she whipered the last word, knowing full well what they were capable of.

Wondering for a moment just what else she did, Raven hummed gently:

"Well I collect broken watches. What do you do?"
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilee Lornay Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:59 pm

Eilee tilted her head again thinking about these 'British'. Maybe taking World History may've helped.

"Collecting watches hmm?" She thought about it imaging all the intricate times and numbers and designs.

"I manipulate light." She replied giving a half-smile. Withdrawing her wand she produced the light (using Lumos) and then using the tips of her index and thumb phalanges picked the light off. She threw it around like a ball before clasping her hand around it to disappear.

"Do you have any children, madam?" Eilee asked honestly curious as though she felt familiar.

Eilee Lornay
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:13 pm

Raven nodded her head, it was something that not many people know about her, but the sound of a ticking watch made her go beserk, and she frowned slightly even at remembering the sound, flicking the blade of the knife with her finger, she hummed.

"Yes, I think there's a beauty in the death of a watch, almost like the death of time." she said, quietly, and almost pensively.

Watching with interest as the girl in front of her manipulated the light, Raven was impressed and she couldn't quite believe that she could do it with such ease, even though it did hurt her eyes to look at the light for too long. Now that the light was quashed, she grinned manically;

"Such a wonderful skill, you master it well child, what is the extent of your power?" she grinned.

Raven looked at her razor again and said quietly: "I dont know."
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilee Lornay Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:47 pm

Eilee hummed. She would perfect her talent in Transfiguration, hopefully Leher Moritz would teach it properly.

"Time is a burden, I suppose it holds too many people down." Eilee commented threading her fingers together and thinking about how if she had the power of time she'd meet her mama. Perhaps, mama would actually love her properly. Or Nanny Yvette would've taught her correctly.

"Hmm, I'm sorry for asking then." She replied thoughtfully.

"How long have you been teaching?" She asked

Eilee Lornay
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:48 am

Raven chuckled darkly, she thought about how she would never be kept down by the power of time as she, a necromancer, could stave off her own death for longer than most people and she would not allow death to beat her, she would find a way to best it.

"Many people but not myself...no no not me." she whispered quietly, moving the necromancer ring around and around her finger.

With a slam Raven hit her hand on the rock, and looked at her own feet, the stone that lay underneath, Raven couldn't help but let her thoughts wander again and they drifted back to the time where she had thought that she had children...but couldn't be sure.

Snorting slightly Raven chuckled once more; "Only two years, I am not really the teaching type, especially not younger children, they don't like me." she grinned wickedly.
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down