Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Memories Come and Go [OPEN]

Go down

Memories Come and Go [OPEN] Empty Memories Come and Go [OPEN]

Post by Christielle van Gysel Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:02 am

Christi groaned as she carried her trunks and walked inside a compartment. She positioned the trunks carefully, making them stand up. An older student came by and opened the door. She apologized in between laughs and left. Christi merely rolled her eyes and slammed the door shut. She was really glad the year was over. It'd be another year until they all saw each other again.

She sighed and remembered her conversation with her father last year, before leaving for Durmstrang. "When you get home, I want you to stay at home and let me do my business. This is my way to earn money for the two of us, and if I lose you, I'd have nothing," he had said. Then Christi remembered that she had ran away from home that summer, not wanting to be in the house with her father and his crazy Dark Magic experiments. It simply drove her mad to know that her father was addicted to the Dark Arts.

"That's just rubbish. You could go work somewhere more decent, you know, instead of experimenting on deadly magic for a stupid Dark Wizard. What's the point, anyways? It'll just be Voldemort all over again, right? The Dark Arts isn't supposed to be used for world domination, just simple offense and defense. You could stop this right now while you can, or I could run away again," she had replied. Her father got mad at her afterwards, for speaking without respect, but she had stated clearly that she was speaking of the truth, that he could get a better job and all would be happy.

Though, after the talk, he had not listened to her and continued doing crazy experiments. Christi made a mental note that she would talk to him once more when she got home, and that she'd point out that they could live somewhere better, instead of that old village full of criminals and whatnot. Thoughts came into her head, thoughts about what they could do when they've got better things and such. Having a deceased mother was bad enough, having a Dark Arts-obsessed father was worse, possibly even over the top.

Just then, the compartment door opened, and Christi looked up to see someone entering.
Christielle van Gysel
Christielle van Gysel
Verstand Fifth Year

Back to top Go down