Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Giving Up (OPEN)

2 posters

Go down

Giving Up (OPEN) Empty Giving Up (OPEN)

Post by Aquila Wilson Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:53 am

Aquila was amazed that she'd been able to fool the wards around this pub with her aging potion. She'd spent weeks working on it and it had worked out perfectly, so she was glad. She'd been practising difficult potions, and now that she was in a shit mood she'd decided to put the aging potion to use and see if it could fool the strictly 18+ club. She'd managed to sneak in and now she was heading towards the bar in her 21 year old body. She liked her 21 year old body better than her 16 year old one, it was... more attractive. She didn't feel attractive anymore, her skin was starting to become pale and tight around the cheekbones, and her hair was becoming more and more limp as the days went by. But in this aged form, she looked beautiful.

The last time Lucian and her had kissed was a while ago, and they never really made it far past that. Their relationship was lacking because Lucian probably didn't want it to go any further, Aquila was constantly a bitch to him, bringing him down and insulting everything he ever said. She hated herself for it, and she'd probably hate herself after tonight to because even though she'd done nothing, she still felt like she was betraying Lucian's trust.

She ordered the first drink on the menu, not really knowing much about alcohol and took a deep sip of the drink, enjoying the taste. It was wonderful, and about 2 margarita's later Aquila was pleasantly tipsy, verging on drunk. It was nice to be tipsy, she felt completely at ease and relaxed as her eyes swept the immediate area and she flicked her hair over her shoulder. She wasn't worrying about how much she'd hurt Lucian anymore, she wasn't worrying about anything which was a relief to the girl who had been worrying a lot lately about everything. And for once, the feeling of impending doom wasn't on her mind.
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Giving Up (OPEN) Empty Re: Giving Up (OPEN)

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:10 am

Raven had come to the upper levels of Reian, and she was currently having a rather nice time with some of the few 'friends' she had made over the years in Durmstrang, of course the Doctor was now going home to take care of the small girl child he had adopted, and Konig wasn't even here in the first place, he had been helping out his small girl child with her mental issues.

So she was heading downstairs to get more alcohol and make sure that she continued the good night, she didn't want to think about what was happening in the world around her, her little neice, Raven, was dying in hospital and Briony was devastated, she didn't want to think about that.

She also didn't want to think about the upcoming wedding, but she had many hours of what she would call 'joy' making sure that everything was going as she had planned it to go, however, she wasn't sure if she was totally ready for such a large commitment. Her mental state had improved but the slightest little thing could set her off again.

Looking at the others in the bar her eyes settled on one in particular and her manic grin appeared on her lips, oh wasn't this a sight to see, one of her goody two shoes students in the bar underage. Tut tut. Picking up her bottle of whiskey, Raven sat down next to her;

"Well well well, hello there little one." she laughed harshly "You know that what you're doing is illegal right...? You could get in a lot of trouble." Raven stated in a sing song voicem her violet eyes boring into Aquila's own.
Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquila Wilson Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:18 pm

Aquila sighed heavily as images flashed through her mind of the funeral she'd gone to. It had been the first time she'd seen her sister, her father, her step-mother who was beautiful and had given her a sad smile as she tried to tug her husband towards his other daughter, but he'd dug his heels in and snapped something at the woman. Aquila had felt a surge of anger and sadness at her father's refusal to talk to her.

Her mother's hand on her shoulder had been an un-welcome gesture of comfort and to avoid it, she'd swiftly made her way over to the coffin where her sister had laid. Her hair was neatly brushed and tucked around her head, her eyes still open though and full of surprise, forever on her face as her lips were open in shock. Gently, Aquila reached in and shut her sister's mouth, folding her hands over one another before she slid the grey eyes with swirls of blue shut.

It had been the most heart-breaking thing Aquila had ever done, to see her sister dead and to have never known her but already feel so much love for the younger girl who she wished she'd known. She shuddered at the memories and her eyes opened as tears swirled in them. She lifted her glass of alcohol and took another long sip, almost finishing it off.

The last voice Aquila really wanted to hear drifted to her ears and she stiffened, looking sideways at her lehrer. Damnit, why was SHE of all people here? Aquila tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear and frowned at The Sweeney. "I'm aware of the consequences of my actions, Drake. However, I really don't give a damn." She responded coldly. Had Sweeney come to taunt her? Oh, what fun. Aquila pressed her lips into a thin line.
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:32 pm

Raven's eyes sparkled with mirth, oh how fun this would be to see exactly what her young student was doing in a strictly over 18 bar, and the fact you had to be 18 anywhere to drink was something that she was almost certain that Aquila would be aware of, after all, anybody who had a brain would be.

When she addressed her in that manner her eyes flashed black for a moment and she felt her hand twitch towards her razor which was still strapped to her inner thigh. There was no way she was going to allow this girl to speak to her in this manner, no way in goddamn hell.

"Whether we are in Durmstrang or not, girl, I am still your Professor and you will address me as such." she snarled "Unless you think you're ready to fight in the big leagues, I'd watch your mouth."

Smirking she let her mood slowly, ever so slowly, calm down; "I actually came here to have a nice chat, seems you in too foul a mood to be entertaining to me today, too bad."
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquila Wilson Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:04 pm

To be perfectly honest, Aquila was in no mood to deal with the madness that was The Sweeney. Where the girl had once feared and respected her at the same time, she could only feel withdrawn as she turned her head to regard The Sweeney and had to squash an urge to roll her eyes.

This woman was frightening with a knife, and she had a dangerous look in her eye and it was for that reason that Aquila knew her threats were not her own big-headedness, for that came out of something that was true. The Sweeney was known throughout the whole of Europe and feared by many.

"Must you always be like this, Lehrer Drake? Don't you ever get tired of throwing out insults and threats like they're going out of fashion?" Aquila was surprised at the own words coming out of her mouth. Oh, she was asking for it - not that she wanted to fight.

"I think i'd be more entertaining to you if I was prepared to fight you and cause a big scene so that you may get out your many knives and torture me in ways that not even Bellatrix Lestrange would dream of," Aquila drawled.
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:06 am

Raven had to admit that this little girl had a pair of balls bigger than most men. Not many people were brave, or stupid, enough to challenge her in the way that this little girl was doing so. People around them edged away slightly in anticipation. Apparently they knew well enough to stay away and be quiet but not this little girl. Her eyes were beginning to bleed black and a razor was in her right hand almost instantly. She toyed with it, flicking the blade out and then back in again. Deciding to answer the girl she leant closer, her eyes mostly black now, and hissed,

"I'm not always like this... but until you show me a reason not to be you're just another witless moron to me." she hissed dangerously, "You're not worth being serious for little girl."

Raven snorted and rolled her eyes before ording a drink from the bartender simply by jerking her head. She picked up the drink and downed it quickly,

"Please girl you wouldn't last five minutes... what's the point in torture if the person is too weak for you to let them see their own heart?"
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquila Wilson Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:27 pm

[[Though this post may state otherwise, I actually love Raven <3 ]]

Aquila questioned her sanity in that moment, was she that stupid that she was going to pick a fight with The Sweeney? The woman was scary as hell and the way her eyes were slowly going from a normal colour to completely black was slightly unnerving but didn't frighten Aquila like it would others. After all, Lucian's eyes were black so she was used to seeing eyes like The Sweeney's, but the razor she lightly played with set her nerves on edge. She fought hard not to lean away as Sweeney leant towards her and she frowned at her lehrer.

"Are you sure? Because it seems to me that everyone around you is frightened and I doubt they're frightened because you DON'T throw out insults and threats," she responded calmly though inside she squirmed and wanted to hide under a table.

You have a death wish, her intelligent side hissed at her, but she retorted that she was going to die anyway, why not now? Of course, she didn't want to die at the hands of an angry lehrer but she knew Sweeney wouldn't try anything funny. Would she? No, she'd be asking for Azkaban if she killed her with all of these witnesses.

Of all the thing that The Sweeney could say, the moment the word 'weak' left her mouth Aquila had pulled out her wand and pointed it at Drake, eyes narrowed dangerously. "Call me weak again bitch." She snarled, not caring for manners and barely noticing that Drake was still holding a razor in her hand.
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:39 am

(I luff Quilly too! Sorry for being mean Sad )

Raven could tell that the girl was less than confident when she was talking, and if she hadn't been drinking she wondered if she would have said anything at all, however, she had been drinking, and she was saying things. Things that Raven did not agree with in the first place and she laughed cruelly.

"Of course because Konig is marrying me because I forced him into it otherwise I'd paint a pretty picture with his blood on the wall." she laughed harshly "I threaten the right people at the right time, in the correct manner as to increase my reputation tenfold."

As soon as her wand was pulled Raven kicked the barstool away, aiming it for the center of Aquila's chest, her razor was up and slashing through the air, aiming for a cut on Aquila's left cheek, her left arm reached for her wand in her holdster and she stood, after that perfectly still, glaring at the child.

"You, are weak." she stated simply "If you weren't you would have brewed the potion you required a long long time ago." Raven stated, smirking her cat like smile "Such a shame, but I wont do you the satisfaction of killing you swiftly, I want to see you suffer." she laughed again, but did not put her weapons away.
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquila Wilson Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:18 pm

[[Bitch fight :S ]]

Though Aquila may not have realised it, her newfound courage came from the alcohol she had consumed despite how small that amount had been. Her body was not used to having so much alcohol in it so even the smallest of amounts seemed like a lot to her body which could not handle the alcohol as well as an adult who had been drinking it for a while.

Aquila rolled her eyes and a smirk found it's way onto her face though her mind screamed at her to get rid of it or else Drake would do it for her. "Why else would Konig marry you if he wasn't being tortured or under the imperius curse?" She sneered. It was a low blow but Aquila's mouth seemed to have a mind of it's own.

Aquila winced as the barstool collided with her out-stretched hand and ignored the pain as she brushed it to the side. Aquila's reflexes had always been insanely fast but the alcohol meant she was slowed. The razor clipped her cheek and caused a slight stinging sensation, causing Aquila to hiss at Drake.

"Do your worst you evil bitch," she spat. "I'm not weak, I don't know how to brew the potion, i've tried countless times and none of them work! It's not like this is a common, easy cured cancer!" She growled, gripping her wand tightly as she tried her hardest to rein in the anger that the alcohol had brought. It wouldn't do to get herself killed.
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:14 am

Raven laughed harshly, oh this was rich, coming from a girl who was mates with a man who wasn't even human? Besides, it's not like she was actually going to get through her very thick skin with her comments, she was actually making her slightly amused under her front, she was glad she was keeping her alive.

"This is coming from a girl who has feelings for an animal, that's what Lucian is after all." she grinned, her eyes glinting "Of course, I don't suppose you know anything of true love, certainly nothing of mine and Konig's bond."

Laughing coldly, Raven chucked down another shot of whiskey and ignored the looks from people in the bar, she was used to getting them anyway, only this time they weren't about to be splattered with red when she was finished talking.

"You aren't worth it." she shrugged "You and your pathetic drunken remarks are simply not worth my time, apart to laugh at." Raven stated as if it was the simplest thing in the world "To think, since you were my apprentice I was going to offer to help you...tsk...too bad."

Shrugging her shoulders she picked up the stool and set it back right; "You weren't even hard enough to break the stool...such a dissappointment."
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down