Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playing with her heart

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Playing with her heart Empty Playing with her heart

Post by Jasmin Bowen Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:41 am

Jasmin went back up to his room and was laying on his bed. She knew that she was going to be in trouble for what she did. Sometimes she wondered if she was just a screw up. Jasmin sighed as she laid down on his bed waiting for him. They had a lot to talk about. And she didn't even know that they was dating. All they did was hook up for sex. She then sighed a little bit sometimes she wished she wasn't a bitch. But that was who she was made into. And she could thank everything that has gone wrong in her life.

She knew that things was going to have to change soon for her.
Jasmin Bowen
Jasmin Bowen
Healer

Back to top Go down

Playing with her heart Empty Re: Playing with her heart

Post by Andrew Night Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:50 am

Andrew had finished with Naomi in the kitchen and he went up to his room, walking in the door he slammed it shut.

"What made you think you could just walk into the kitchen like that?". Andrew yelled at her.

"That why I have always told you to stay in the room when they are here."
Andrew Night
Andrew Night
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmin Bowen Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:56 am

Jasmin then seen when Andrew walked into the room and slammed the door shut.

She then was being yelled at. " I can't help it if I was hungry and wanted to make something myself. I always thought that she would stay in an area of the house.

" Are you really that ashamed of me? All you do is keep me in rooms."
Jasmin Bowen
Jasmin Bowen
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Night Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:08 am

Andrew sighed, "When you heard her in the kitchen you should have came back up here."

Andrew was a little put back when she asked if he was ashamed of her, no he wasn't ashamed of her.

"No, I am not ashamed of you I have never given a shite what other people think."
Andrew Night
Andrew Night
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmin Bowen Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:25 am

Jasmin sighed. " Why do I have to always stay in the room. Are you that ashamed to tell your children about me."

From this being in his room all the time, she felt like he really didn't want them to know about her.

" Then why have you never told them about me? Why do you want me always in your room when they are here? Why did you tell her that I was your girlfriend when you told me the night before that the only thing I was good for was a good screw."
Jasmin Bowen
Jasmin Bowen
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Night Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:18 am

Andrew got on the bed and laid down with his back to the headboard leaving his legs out and crossing them at the ankles.

"Jas, I am not embarrassed to tell my children about you, I just find it easy for them not to know about you because we fight enough as it is without adding more fuel to the fire."

Andrew hated that he fought all the time with his children, he regrets a lot of the time for pushing his ideals on them and pushing them away. He just wanted them to be safe, and the safest place for them to be is hating him.

"What would you have had me call you then Jas, my whore or slut?"
Andrew Night
Andrew Night
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmin Bowen Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:25 am

Jasmin then watched as he then sat down on the bed. That is when she started to sighs.

" Have you ever thought about I don't know sitting down with them and talking. And doing the whole family bonding crap. Have you never thought about how you wanted to treat you children differently than what are parents did?"

She knew that it wasn't her place to tell him what he should and shouldn't do. But after he said what he did she got off the bed quickly.

" Well that is what you think all I am good for. You said last night I am only good for screwing. And that nobody would ever want to marry me. You said all of this to me and more. Do you know how that makes me feel? And I act like a bitch so people like you can't hurt me"
Jasmin Bowen
Jasmin Bowen
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Night Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:51 am

As Andrew listened to Jasmin talk the realization hit him that maybe he didn't ever talk to Jas about anything, that all he did was sleep with her. But then he was always drunk and could never remember much of anything.

Andrew conjured a glass of white wine for him and her and set hers on the table.

"We are way past talking anymore Jas, I have ruined my children in order to make them safe. I don't want them to get caught up in this war and be tainted with me."

Andrew knew he had done many bad things in the name of evil, and there was no going back from that now. Sometimes he even wondered if everything was worth it.

Fighting with his daughter and taken a lot out of him and he was not in the mood to fight with Jas too.

"How many bottles did I drink last night Jas, I mean seriously?"

Andrew knew that Jas meant more to him than what he said he was just afraid to admit it, and that was probably why he told his daughter what he did.

Taking a sip of his wine, "I don't think of you like that Jas, its just safer to treat you like that. Besides I don't see you leaving, you keep coming back here."
Andrew Night
Andrew Night
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmin Bowen Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:26 pm

Jasmin knew that she and Andrew would talk. The only thing that he would do is just sleeping with her. He was always drinking so it wasn't like there was much room to talk.

She then watched as he conjured a glass of wine for the both of them. That is when she sat down back beside of him.

" Have you even tried Andrew? I know you ruined them but I am sure that everything could fix everything. Don't you want to make sure they have a better future?"

Jasmin wasn't really in the mood to fight with Andrew.

She then sighed. " Well you had enough for me to floo you home. I had to make sure that you got home alright and I got you in bed. I wasn't really counting how much we both have."

All she could think about what he said to her last night. " You really hurt me by everything you said to me last night."

Jasmin then took some of her wine and drank. " How do you think that it is safe to treat me like that? The reason that I haven't left is because I keep thinking that you might actually change."
Jasmin Bowen
Jasmin Bowen
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Night Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:48 pm

Andrew set his glass down on the table and then when Jas sat down next to him he could not help but place his head on her lap and sighed.

"I have done too many things in my life, I followed after my father's beliefs because I was too afraid to stand up to him. I treated my children the same way as I was treated. It is the only way I know. But neither of them are afraid of me they just stand up to me."

Andrew was mindlessly drawing circles on her leg, he was being very forth coming with what he was saying.

"When Amelia was alive it was easy to be gentle on the children because she brought so much light into the house, she was my angel. When she died I took out all of my anger out on Naomi, I blamed it on her when really she was just a nine year old girl who wanted her mother."

It was at this point Andrew had started to cry. This was part of Andrew's problem, he had never taken the time to grief properly. He went from being angry to drowning himself into a bottle when he wasn't at work.

"I even went as far as to Crucio my own daughter."

Andrew Night
Andrew Night
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmin Bowen Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:00 pm

Jasmin just sat there as Andrew laid his head in her lap. At least they was finally going to be actually talking. And not getting drunk and having sex.

She then was listening to him talk as she was running her fingers through his hair. " I remember how my father treated me. My whole life teaching me how to always listen. Using whatever she need to make sure that I would listen." Jasmin couldn't help but to feel bad for Andrew.

" You know that you can still have that again. I know you can find you another angel. I am sure that she would want you to be happy. I am sure that all you need to do is sit down and talk with her. Show her emotions."

When she started to cry and couldn't help but hug him and rub his back. She knew that she would never leave his side. Jasmin wanted to help him get better.

" I know that you did things that I am sure that you weren't proud of. But you both have to forgive before you can move on."
Jasmin Bowen
Jasmin Bowen
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Night Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:13 pm

Andrew continued to cry on Jas's lap as he continued,

"I want them to be safe, if my connections think I hate my children and they hate me then they can never be used as pawns against me. I have to show that they are not my weakness. My world would end if something would ever happen to them. Thats why I push them away so at least they will go on living." Andrew sighed.

Andrew had never realized how much Jas meant to him until today, it was the first time in a long time he had actually been able to talk to her with a clear mind.

"I don't deserve a new angel, I don't think I could deal with another death. I am afraid to love anyone because I am afraid of loosing them too."
Andrew Night
Andrew Night
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmin Bowen Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:19 pm

Jasmin was going to let Andrew to cry. Because this is what she felt like he need to do.

" I understand why you do this, but I am sure you are just pushing them away. Showing them love isn't a weakness. Are you even sure that they know that you love them anymore?"

This was the first time that they actually got to talk. And she knew that he was getting a lot of grief that was built up. He needed to release it.

" Everybody deserves an angel in their lives. I am sure your wife would want you to be happy and love again. I think she would be turning over in her grave the way that you treat you daughter."
Jasmin Bowen
Jasmin Bowen
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Night Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:31 pm

Andrew was about cried out, "How can love not be a weakness, when you love things people use that to their advantage to get things they want. Trust me I have done it."

Andrew was pretty sure his kids thought he didn't love them. I mean how could he love something and abuse them physically and emotionally. "No I am pretty sure my kids don't think I love them. Josh won't even talk to me, we avoid each other in the house and everywhere."

Andrew started to cry again, "I have another angel she just doesn't know it because I treat her like crap too."
Andrew Night
Andrew Night
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmin Bowen Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:51 pm

Jasmin was still letting Andrew cry hoping that he would get everything out that he needed. " Love can be a strength. You just have to show the person that you care."

She then sighed. " Hey you give it a chance. They took this abuse for years. You have to let them warm up to you. I am sure that they will come around. You are there father, there is nothing that you can do that will make them hate you."

Jasmin smiled. " Then you should go find your angel and tell her everything. How you been treating her wrong and hopefully she will forgive you."
Jasmin Bowen
Jasmin Bowen
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Night Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:01 pm

"Jas they already hate me you saw the way Naomi was in the kitchen. They have both been that way towards me for years. They need to hate me then no one will mess with them."

Maybe Jas didn't come from a family that lived on the side of the dark lord. Thats all he knew. Granted things have moved on, now its like Great Britian against Germany but its the same thing, along with the new threat coming in.

Andrew leaned up and looked into Jas's eyes, "Do you think you could ever forgive me? I mean I have treated you like my whore for years now."

Last edited by Andrew Night on Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Andrew Night
Andrew Night
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmin Bowen Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:07 pm

Jasmin then started to sigh. " I am sure that they will come around. But you need to make the effort to try. If you don't do it for you, then do it for you wife."

She knew that they was raised up differently but that shouldn't matter. Yes she knew that they was in a war. And it was only going to start getting worse.

Jasmin then seen that he was looking into her eyes. " Yes I will always forgive you. Even if you did treat me like I was good for noting. And telling me that nobody would ever marry me."
Jasmin Bowen
Jasmin Bowen
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Night Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:09 am

Andrew looked at Jas and just shook his head, "Emotional and physical abuse for 7 years is not something a person can forgive or even forget about."

Andrew knew he had done a lot of damage to his children and he could not see it getting repaired.

"Did you know that you are the only woman I have had in my bed for two years?"
Andrew Night
Andrew Night
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmin Bowen Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:25 am

Jasmin sighed. " If I can think about forgiving me for everything that they put me through of you the year. I am sure that you can try and be a father to you children."

She knew that there was so much damage but she was sure that it could be fixed."

" I didn't know that from what you told me that I wasn't the only playtoy that you had. That you had others."
Jasmin Bowen
Jasmin Bowen
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Night Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:27 pm

Andrew snorted a little laugh at Jas, "Yeah you just keep dreaming for me. I don't see them forgiving me ever."

Andrew sighed as he listened to Jas talk and he knew she thought those things because of the things he had said.

"I only said those things to try and keep you at a distance, I didn't want you to become attached to me."

Andrew knew those were stupid ideas, but he didn't want to get hurt again and thought he had his happiness once.
Andrew Night
Andrew Night
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmin Bowen Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:44 pm

Jasmin then started to sigh. Getting him to change his mind was hopeless. There was a saying that came to her mind. You can lead a horse to water, but you can not make it drink.

She was sure that Andrew could change all of this if he really wanted to. But he wasn't even going to try.

" You said all those things just because you didn't want me to get attached? How long have you been coming to me wanting sex? Two year! And you expect me to I don't know become attached. How stupid do you really think I am?"

Jasmin was about ready to end this. It was going no where and all she was good for sex. She was thinking that she might as well go out and be a hooker and get paid for it.
Jasmin Bowen
Jasmin Bowen
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Night Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:56 pm

Andrew got up off the bed and went over to the liquor cabinet that he had in the room and poured himself a glass. Wondering what was going on with the two of them. What did he really want?

"Well maybe you are stupid." Andrew spat "I am a cold heartless bastard, but yet you have kept coming back week after week too you know."

Andrew was not sure how he would feel if all of a sudden Jasmin was not there for him. When he was lost in her he didn't worry about anything.
Andrew Night
Andrew Night
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmin Bowen Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:08 am

Jasmin then seen him walk over to his liquor cabinet. She knew that he was getting drunk and she had no idea where this was going to go.

" So you are calling me stupid? How do you think I got to where I am today. Why I am a healer, I sometimes hold other people life in my hand. And you are going to say that I am stupid? " She then was still looking at him. He then pointed out that she would come back week after week. " Maybe I want something more in my life then randomly sleeping around. I am not getting any younger Andrew. And I have to watch people around me who is happy, who has children, who is are married. And here I am a bitch who has to drink, slept with the same guy for two years. Maybe I should just try to catch this disease that we are trying to find a cure and just die. I am sure nobody would care if I was gone."

Andrew has been a big part of her life. Like it actually meant something. But now she was starting to feel like a worthless whore again.
Jasmin Bowen
Jasmin Bowen
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Night Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:38 pm

Andrew sighed and took a drink. He didn't want to get drunk, but he needed something the headache he had earlier was just growing.

"What do you want from me Jas, hearts and flowers? I don't know if I can do that." Andrew spat at her.

"Yes, I have feelings for you somewhere inside and I know I don't want to sleep with anyone but you, but I am not sure if I want more." Andrew stated.

"Do you realize this is the first sober conversation we have ever had?"
Andrew Night
Andrew Night
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmin Bowen Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:18 am

Jasmin then watched as Andrew was drinking. All she wanted to do was drink and get drunk.

" What do you expect? I am a female and I am not getting any younger Andrew. I am tired of watching everybody around being happy."

She then started to sigh as she listened to Andrew talking. " You say that you have feeling for me. And that you only want to slept with me. And you said that you don't want nothing more for me. How do you think that I would respond."

" I want something to drink now, I want to get drunk and forget."
Jasmin Bowen
Jasmin Bowen
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next