Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paying her father a visit (Naomi/Andrew)

2 posters

Go down

Paying her father a visit (Naomi/Andrew) Empty Paying her father a visit (Naomi/Andrew)

Post by Naomi Narcissa Night Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:04 pm

Naomi stormed into the house, a thunderus expression on her face as she made her way towards her fathers' study. How dare that woman. The blond seethed silently as she tried to compse herself. First she tries to start somewhere again but when it doesn't go her way she starts being a total bitch.

The 16, nearly 17, year old slammed the door open to her fathers' office and stalked inside, slamming them shut afterwards. Her ice-blue eyes were a storm of emotions and within each step they darkened even more into anger.

When she spoke her voice was cold and hard. "Father, did you know that, that woman owled me to meet me or did you not?" She dearly hoped her father didn't know because he'd be on the end of her wand or sword if she so wished herself.
Naomi Narcissa Night
Naomi Narcissa Night
Gryffindor Seventh Year

http://marauders-era.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Paying her father a visit (Naomi/Andrew) Empty Re: Paying her father a visit (Naomi/Andrew)

Post by Andrew Night Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:20 pm

Andrew was working on a assignment that he had that needed to get gone soon. He usually worked in his office a lot, but since it was Christmas and Naomi was home he wanted to be close. He really did love his children he just had a wrong way of showing it. Maybe someday he will change.

Andrew was in the middle of an owl when he heard his office door fly open and then slam. He let out a big sigh because he knew this was not going to be good. Glancing up he saw Naomi standing in front of him yelling at him over something he had no clue about it.

"Why would I want to subject her to your attitude any more than she already had." Andrew spat back, he wished his daughter would not just start yelling at him the minute she saw him, but then he did the same thing to her.

"Why would she even want to meet with you, I have been with her for a few years and she has never shown interest before."
Andrew Night
Andrew Night
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Paying her father a visit (Naomi/Andrew) Empty Re: Paying her father a visit (Naomi/Andrew)

Post by Naomi Narcissa Night Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:41 pm

Naomi pursed her lips hard as she sat down in the chair opposite him, her eyes cold and dark filled with anger. She dearly hoped that her father would do something about Jasmin.

"Well, she owled me yesterday and today we met in Hogsmeade. Of course as soon as the bloody meeting was finished I came here." She ground out through her teeth.

"Well apparently she wanted to meet with me so we could start again but I refused her and then when it didn't go her way she said that if you'll marry she'll make my life a living hell." Her voice was cold. "Then she said that she'd make you not give over the Lordship to me if you'd want to give it to me because apparently I don't deserve it because I'd told her if I did get it I wouldn't allow her anywhere else except in your wing, kitchen, bathroom or living room." Her lips were pursed and she was looking down at her lap.

"I refused to respect her and call her by her offical title which then she replied to me that if I arrived in St Mungo's one day she would make me pay." She said, her voice wavering slightly. "Then when I told her that the only time I'll be in St Mungo's would be when I'll be pregnant she told me she'd make feel every single moment of the pain. And then..." Tears welled up in her eyes as she thought about it. "Then... she told me that I seem like a girl that'd spread her legs for any guys... She basically called me a slut and a whore." She sobbed quietly, still looking down at her lap.

"Th-Then she told me you won't forgive me for anything I did in the past." She choked out, her hands clenching. "I...Is that true? Y-You won't forgive me?" She looked up at her father, her eyes filled with tears and her face the epitome of a broken daughter.

"
Naomi Narcissa Night
Naomi Narcissa Night
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Night Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:50 pm

Andrew was a little upset with Jasmin at the moment and when he got done with this he was going to owl her himself and put a few things straight. She had just taken the few steps that Naomi and him and taken the other day and cause them to fall back. She was going to have to learn her place if this was ever going to work.

"First off when have I ever let anyone run my life? Except for your mother, god rest her soul." Andrew asked

Andrew could not understand why Jasmin would do this, she was the one who told him he should work on things with his daughter. Why if she thought that would she go behind his back and do this.

"Naomi, first off no matter what was to happen the Lordship would be yours. It should go to Josh, but it is almost apparent he will never forgive me or even listen to me." Andrew sighed

"I have talked to her about our past a little and I thought she understood things, but apparently she doesn't and I will talk to her." Andrew was starting to get a headache and was in need of a potion.

Rubbing his temples he continued to listen to his daughter, he was having trouble understanding why a woman would want to break his daughter down. He had done it enough for everyone.

"Well I trust that you are not like that Naomi, but you don't come to me any more and I know that is my fault."

When Andrew saw her breakdown in tears he wanted to run to her side and hold her and make things all go away. But he didn't deserve to treat her that way. Not like a daughter, he lost that right the first time he used an unforgivable on her.

"Why would I need to forgive you, I am the one whom has done wrong. Beside you still live in the house and so does Josh so I must have something underneath my cold exterior."
Andrew Night
Andrew Night
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Narcissa Night Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:15 am

Naomi forced a smile on her face at that. It was true no-one ran her fathers' life anymore. It was his own.

The blond knew that her father was starting to get pissed off and angry at Jasmin. She hated the fact that the woman drove a wedge between her's and her fathers' relationship. They took those few steps yesterday but now it was back to step one.

"...B-But... She said that all she has to do to make sure that I don't get the Lordship is to give you a son..." She whispered. "What will happen then? And Josh told me once that he will forgive you sometime but he doesn't want the Lordship as he likes his job." She smiled softly at that.

"...I am not like that Dad." She said, still sobbing quietly. "I never even had a boyfriend but there is a boy that I like."

Her eyes were watching her father with sadness and she wished that could at least hug her for at least a few minutes.

"...That's what she told me." She whispered. "...Did you tell her about... how mother died?"

"I may despise the person you became, I may despise the way you treat me and I may despise everything you do to me but I still love you Father. Even if I don't show it." She sighed. "I could never hate my own father, no matter how you treat me."
Naomi Narcissa Night
Naomi Narcissa Night
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Night Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:42 am

Andre could not take it any more and got up from around the desk and walked over to where Naomi was and pulled up a chair next to her and grabbed her hand.

"I cannot believe that you are going to let this woman you just met get to you like that. I am not even thinking of marrying this woman yet let alone having children with her." Andrew stated as he rubbed her hand. "If this woman and I ever get married and have children they will not get the Lordship unless you release the title."

Andrew was very interested in this boy she was talking about, "I want to learn more about this boy, but lets deal with one thing at a time."

Andrew could not help but place his arms around his daughter and held her close to him. He hadn't held her like this in a long time.

"Why can't you hate me, if you hate me then they can't use you against me." Andrew said in her ear. "I have never stopped loving you, I just don't ever want anyone to hurt you."
Andrew Night
Andrew Night
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Narcissa Night Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:45 am

Naomi was slightly startled when her father walked up to her and she couldn't help but flinch back, in fear of him hitting her. But when he pulled up a chair and sat next to her then took her hand, her eyes widened and she looked at her father before quickly looking down.

"...I'm sorry." She murmured softly, tears falling down her cheeks. She felt slightly upset that her father was reprimanding her but she understood him. She couldn't believe herself that she let that woman get under her skin.

Her cheeks flushed slightly and she nodded her head. "I'll tell you later." She whispered.

The blond was surprised once again when her father hugged her, it felt good to be hugged again. Her own arms wrapped around him and she buried her head in his shoulder, sobbing softly.

"...I can't hate you, I can pretend but... My heart won't let me hate you Dad." Her voice was muffled but she knew he heard her clearly. "...No-one will hurt me father. Not one person."
Naomi Narcissa Night
Naomi Narcissa Night
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Night Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:54 pm

Andrew could understand why his daughter looked a little frightened when he walked up to her because he had done nothing but cause her pain over the years. When she told him she was sorry looking at the ground he brought his hand to her face raise it to look at him and he took his thumbs and wiped the tears away.

"Its ok dear no need to apologize I just never imagined that you would let her get to you." Andrew plainly stated

Andrew sighed and held Naomi tighter when she placed her arms around him. "These people that I have dealt with are not very nice and if they think you care about you father they can use that. I would hate for someone to get you."
Andrew Night
Andrew Night
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Narcissa Night Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:11 pm

Naomi looked into her fathers' eyes, her own ice-blue ones were watery but the tears stopped flowing down her cheeks. She relaxed slightly when Andrew wiped away her tears.

"...I didn't think she'd get to me... but what she was saying to me was even worse than anyone could say." She whispered. "...If you decide to date her then I won't stop you but I will not acknowledge her at all, I will pretend that she is not here." She told him.

Naomi squeezed her father slightly, murmuring softly. "Well then, they'll be surprised because I don't plan on being used. I may be a girl, I may look fragile but thanks to Professor Briony Romain I'm already perfectly capable of beating anyone in dueling with magic as well as hand fighting."
Naomi Narcissa Night
Naomi Narcissa Night
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Night Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:17 am

Andrew wiped the remaining tears off of her face. He really hated to see her cry, especially now. God he used to be so heartless and cruel, why did he do that to himself.

"I am not asking you to accept her, but keep in mind she is just as broken as we all are and she needs help and understanding as much as I do. But she will NEVER replace your mother. EVER."

Andrew knew that much to be true, no one could ever replace Amelia in his heart and he would never try to use Jasmin to replace their mother. When Andrew felt Naomi squeeze him a little tighter he squeeze her back to then pulled back and looked at her again.

"I know all about your training and I am very proud of you." Andrew said then kissed her forehead. "Maybe sometime we can spar a little, I happen to be a little rusty." Andrew said with a laugh, at least maybe his daughter and him could connect in some way.
Andrew Night
Andrew Night
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Narcissa Night Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:42 pm

Naomi smiled a watery smile at him, her eyes looking just like her mothers then. She knew that he was probably thinking some things like how he could be heartless but she didn't pry. It was not her business.

"...I know... I know that Dad but... I never was an understanding person towards strangers." Her lips were pursed as she spoke. "And she is a stranger to me, she will be a stranger to me. After what she said I will never forgive her. Even if she starts begging me. I may be a soft, sweet girl but I am cold-hearted towards people that hurt me with words like hers. She will never be forgiven by me Father, at least not yet. I may forgive her, in 20, 30, 40 or even more years but I will never forget what she said to me. And... I sure as hell hope she won't."

Naomi didn't want that woman at all in her life but if her father started dating her then she wouldn't stop him, it wasn't her place to. She would never accept Jasmin as a mother or even a step-mother, she would always be a stranger.

"...Thank you..." She choked out, her eyes filling with tears again. It was the first time her father told her he was proud of something she did. "Mmmm... I'm sure we can. I would like to show you how much I improved." Her voice was soft but her eyes spoke a thousand words as to how happy she was.
Naomi Narcissa Night
Naomi Narcissa Night
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Night Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:51 am

Andrew was looking into Naomi's eyes and could not believe how much she reminded him of her mother. That was another reason he was mad at her before because she reminded him of what he lost, when he should have been looking at it like a gift. Something that would always remind him of his wife.

"God do you realize how much you remind me of your mother." Andrew said as he took a piece of her hair and placed it behind her ear.

"I am really sorry that Jas did that to you and I promise that I will not let her come between us. I will talk to her and if something happens between Jas and I then we will take things one step at a time. I will never push her on you, and I will let you come to her."

Andrew saw her start to cry again, "Please no more tears." Andrew took his hands and wiped away the tears.

When she told him she would love to show him some things he could not help but pull her into his arms and whisper into her ear. "I love you Naomi and I want you to never forget that."
Andrew Night
Andrew Night
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Narcissa Night Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:12 pm

Naomi smiled softly at her father, knowing what he was thinking. It wasn't hard to see the similarities between her and her mother.

"Most people tell me I'm like her carbon copy when she was my age." She whispered and smiled at her father again.

"Don't... Don't applogize for what she did Dad. You weren't the one that did it but her." She said placing her hand on top of her fathers.

Naomi let out a strained laugh and smiled softly at Andrew. "I'm just happy father." She hugged him back and nodded her head lightly. "I love you as well."

(OOC: Sorry for the late replies XDD)
Naomi Narcissa Night
Naomi Narcissa Night
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Night Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:34 am

(OOC: I am just as bad..lol)

Andrew could not believe that things were finally coming into place between his daughter and him and hopefully he will be able to repair the damage with his son as well, but that one will take time.

"You are my dear, just as beautiful. There is so many things about you that remind me of her. I should have paid attention sooner and maybe I would not have been such a arse." Andrew knew the past could never change and he had to keep reminding himself of that.

Andrew sighed with contentment as he held his daughter, things were turning out very well. "So while we are sharing, anything else you want to talk to me about?"

Andrew Night
Andrew Night
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down