Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meanwhile, in Belgium... (Cobalt and Isola)

2 posters

Go down

Meanwhile, in Belgium... (Cobalt and Isola) Empty Meanwhile, in Belgium... (Cobalt and Isola)

Post by Cobalt Smith Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:18 am

Cobalt nodded to himself as he closed off the deal with his latest contact. Shaking the man's hand he skillfully avoided being killed by the contact poison on the man's glove and reacted before the would-be assassin could react. Slamming the man's face down onto his desk once, he pulled him up by his hair and went to do the same again. The only difference was that he held a pencil facing upwards.

Letting the now deceased man slump in the office chair, Cobalt withdrew the pencil and threw it in the bin, making the man look presentable. It might give him a few seconds if they thought the man was still alive after all. To be honest they were making it hard for him to find work outside of being a wetboy. He'd come here to get a job for something as simple as industrial espionage after all. Hearing the banging on the door, Cobalt decided that it had not paid off.

Seeing as his front exit was blocked off, Cobalt turned to the window. Swearing slightly, Cobalt launched himself through the glass just as the muggle security guards stormed into the room, firing after him. Falling from the high rise, Cobalt immediately disapparated and appeared in the bathroom of a posh restuarant down town. Waving his wand, his clothes immediately turned into those of a waitor from the restuarant. To attract less attention.

As he was trying to slip out the front door of the restaurant a man, a senior waitor, caught him and chatted to him noisily in French. Apparently he thought Cobalt actually worked here. Annoyed that his cover was working so well, Cobalt was positioned by a very fancy table, which was reserved. From what he could observe he was meant to be the personal waitor for someone very important. Royalty apparently.
Cobalt Smith
Cobalt Smith
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Meanwhile, in Belgium... (Cobalt and Isola) Empty Re: Meanwhile, in Belgium... (Cobalt and Isola)

Post by Lady Isola De Belgiuque Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:34 am

Isola was sitting in the restaurant she and her family so often frequented, the only difference was that she was now alone, she liked to go out to places without a chaperone, however she couldn't seem to shake off the security that her father insisted was sent with her wherever she went.

Sighing a little bit she wandered into the restaurant and smiled lightly at the host, who promptly hurried to show her to her seat, all smiles and graces like always. Sometimes she would just like to be treated like a normal person, but, only sometimes, it was nice to be Royal after all.

Taking a seat she leafed through the menu and raised her gaze to look at the personal waiter she had for her meal, wow....he was new, new and kind of hot. Smirking to herself she put the menu down and smiled at him, to let him know she was ready.

"Hello, I have not had the pleasure of seeing you before, are you new here?" she asked pleasantly, before continuing "I would love a bottle of sparkling water when you are ready."
Lady Isola De Belgiuque
Lady Isola De Belgiuque
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Meanwhile, in Belgium... (Cobalt and Isola) Empty Re: Meanwhile, in Belgium... (Cobalt and Isola)

Post by Cobalt Smith Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:42 am

Cobalt's eyes widened slightly when he caught sight of the woman he was meant to be serving. Not only was she more than slightly attractive, she was also the only daughter of the Prince of Belgium. He was going to have to be very careful here. As good at disappearing as he was, it was still not advisable to annoy royalty and this hot little number was fourth in line to the throne.

Bowing to her, Cobalt smiled a little bit crookedly. It was not the typical smile she'd get from a waitor because it was a smile that promise mischief as well as service. Collecting the menu from her he locked eyes with her for a moment,

"Ah but the pleasure is mine madam. The pleasure of serving you. But to answer your question, I am indeed new." he replied in flawless French, the first language of Belgium, "I shall be back momentarily."

He turned around and made his way towards the bar. Catching sight of a waitor using magic though he sighed in relief. So this wasn't a muggle restuarant. Waving his wand an ice cold bottle of sparkling water appeared in one hand and a glass in another. He hid his wand as he set the glass down and filled it half way, leaving the bottle with her,

"Would you like to order anything else madam?" he asked her with a small smirk, "I am at your disposal."
Cobalt Smith
Cobalt Smith
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Isola De Belgiuque Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:49 am

Isola blinked a little bit at the smile that the waiter gave her, it wasn't as clean and clinical as the ones that the others gave her when she ordered, it made her heart flutter slightly for a moment before she realised that she was probably making a big deal out of nothing and smiled back lightly.

"You certainly have a sweeter tongue than most of the waiters here dare." she commented with a small gentle smile on her lips "Might I have the pleasure of knowing your name? I always like to know who is serving me."

When he left to get her the water she had requested Isola flicked through the menu and looked at the dishes that she was able to choose from, she felt in the mood for the fish, but the rice that came with it had peppers in it...maybe it would be possible for them to take them out?

That smirk! Wow...nobody had ever smirked at her like that...

"Uhm I think I would like to order the swordfish, but is it possible for the risotto to be ordered without the peppers?" she inquired softly "I truly dislike peppers you see..."
Lady Isola De Belgiuque
Lady Isola De Belgiuque
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobalt Smith Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:57 am

When she said that he had a sweeter tongue than most he almost spoke out of turn. The double entendre was just begging to be exploited there. But he reigned himself in as fast as he could. Making an ass of himself in front of royalty was bad. Making an ass of himself in front of a woman as beautiful as Isola? Unforgivable,

"Why thank you Lady Isola. I've never had any complaints." he replied with a bow and another playful smile, "A most enlightened policy my Lady. My name is Cobalt Smith, my Lady, and your wish is my command."

Cobalt was not a betting man but he was willing to bet that no one had ever dared to smirk at the Lady in such a manner before. That just made it more exciting for him. When she ordered her meal he smirked again,

"Then I shall see to it that you have the finest dish ever prepared here madam." he told her before winking, "I told you that I was at your service. There will not be a pepper to be seen."

He made his way to the kitchen area and placed the order, being sure to tell the Chef that if it wasn't his greatest dish then he would personally turn him into sushi. The chef made the dish perfectly and in record time. Apparently someone else had ordered it before here. Bringing the food to her a scant six minutes after the order was made he smirked slightly,

"As promised my Lady." he told her, "I hope everything is to your... satisfaction?"
Cobalt Smith
Cobalt Smith
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Isola De Belgiuque Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:08 am

Isola smiled shyly when she heard that he had never had any complaints from his tongue before, it really was a completely loaded statement wasn't it? Of course she was going to take it the literal way and not think about the alternate meaning, no matter how much it might appeal to her.

"I am pleased to meet you Cobalt Smith, funny...but the name rings a bell." she hummed, placing her fingers curled over her lip, her other fingers grasping her chin lightly as she thought about where she could know the name from "Are you certain we have never met before?"

This man seemed to be all smirks, and she wondered about whether he was a man of rare smiles, normally there was a story behind why the man never smiled though. Now waiting for her dish she flicked open her latest philosophy text and began to read.

Shocked when a few minutes later her main arrived, Isola smiled happily at Cobalt, he truly was efficient.

"Yes of course it is, you truly are a born waiter I was waiting hardly ten minutes for this dish." she exclaimed with a large smile on her lips "You have a big tip in order at the end of the service if you keep this up." Isola smiled gently, feeling a little bashful.
Lady Isola De Belgiuque
Lady Isola De Belgiuque
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobalt Smith Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:13 am

Cobalt had to resist the urge to reach out and touch her little blush but was unable to resist the smirk growing slightly. Just to let her know that he knew that she was blushing and enjoyed the fact. When she said that his name rang a bell he panicked slightly. How was it that a royal from Belgium had heard about him? Okay... calm down Cobalt... she probably only knew he's public life,

"Ah yes." he replied with a knowing smirk, "Well you see my Lady Isola, I am a professor at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Unfortunately the headmistress had decided to cut my department's funding and... well... I'm one hell of a waitor wouldn't you say?"

Seeing her happy with her dish arriving so soon he gave her a smile, not a smirk, in return. It was rare he smiled at anyone but it just felt right to do so,

"The satisfaction of you, my customer, is all the tip I need my Lady." he assured her, his voice purring slightly, "The pleasure is in the servicing for me madam."
Cobalt Smith
Cobalt Smith
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Isola De Belgiuque Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:22 am

Isola stopped her thinking and clicked her fingers, happy to have that little mystery solved for her, because she had known he was something to do with magical education but she wasn't sure which school he was affiliated with. She made it her business to know about the magical schools close to her.

"I thought that was where I knew you from, I make it my business to keep up with the affairs of the magical schools, it's part of my duties I believe, to keep up to date with the magical side to society." Isola explained with a small smile still on her lips, the open expression she had been trained always to wear.

When he had returned and told her that the pleasure was all in the servicing Isola's face almost exploded in a blush and other areas in other manners, if her Father was here now he would be having a field day! But...he wasn't here was he?

"Is that so Mr. Smith?" she asked with a shy smile on her lips "Well, do you have any other tables to serve today, or are you all mine?" Isola asked, taking a bite of her fish using her perfect table manners.
Lady Isola De Belgiuque
Lady Isola De Belgiuque
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobalt Smith Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:29 am

Cobalt was glad that was the only capacity she had heard of him in because, to be honest, if a royal with no military connections knew of his former job as a wetboy then the criminal underworld was as clear as glass nowadays. He nodded a little bit,

"I imagine that it must make for a lot of dry reading for you." he commented with a small smirk, "Am I correct in assuming that it is not one of your favourite duties?"

He could see her pushing back a large blush with her excellent manners but couldn't help but see it as a little bit of a challenge. Smirking slightly he moved behind her, seemingly with the intent of filling her glass slightly. When he was behind her he leant in close and whispered in her ear,

"Oh I'm all yours for tonight my Lady..." he purred huskily before standing up straight as he emerged on the other side of her, pouring the sparkling water with nothing but a small smirk to mark his words, "What would you ask of me my Lady?"
Cobalt Smith
Cobalt Smith
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Isola De Belgiuque Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:35 am

Isola bit her lip, she really wasn't supposed to say that she didn't enjoy any of her duties, it was still in a place where she could be monitored by the paparazzi, and if she was caught saying something like that she might be in a lot of trouble when she got home if her father got wind of it.

"No no, I like all of my researching duties with an equal measure, I think that it is very important to be up to date with the current affairs of the magical and non magical world." she stated, as if she was reading this off a card to give Cobalt a hint that yes, he was absolutely right.

When Cobalt leaned in behind her so close that he was almost touching her Isola felt her heart speed up rapidly and she struggled to keep her expression neutral, however, as he whispered into her ear she couldn't help but let her mouth pop open slightly and a blush appear on her cheeks.

"W-well if you wanted you could take a seat and keep me company while I eat, if you want anything for yourself please feel free to order it, I would be more than happy to pay." she smiled graciously "It would seem that your sweet tongue is at work again however Mr, Smith."
Lady Isola De Belgiuque
Lady Isola De Belgiuque
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobalt Smith Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:40 am

When she began to read what was surely a scripted line he raised an eyebrow in amusement but listened to it in full. He caught her hint though. Her body language was screaming that was she was forcing herself to say was a load of complete bull after all,

"Yes I'm sure your father and your press team would be very happy with that response." he told her with a cheeky wink as he threw up a few privacy spells around them so that people would see and hear what they wanted to see or hear, "Now the charms are up you can speak your mind freely."

Seeing her blushing a little bit he smirked a little bit wider before taking her offer and sittind down in the chair closest to her. He smirked slightly at her and shook his head slightly, making a small glass of white wine appear in front of both of them,

"I would be delighted to keep you company while you eat. And for the rest of your night if you wish." he told her with a smirk as he sipped his wine, "Ah my Lady you have no idea how sweet my tongue can be. Perhaps you will in the future though."
Cobalt Smith
Cobalt Smith
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Isola De Belgiuque Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:47 am

Isola blinked a little bit when she heard that Cobalt had in fact threw up some charms so that they couldn't be heard, she hoped that she was going to be able to speak freely now, but she was still a little nervous what if someone could bypass these charms? Then she'd be in for it.

"Honestly they are the most boring things I have to read, but, I have to do it, part of the job title I have to say." she admitted with a small sigh, running her hands through her hair before returning to eating her fish "Also being a good actress is part of the job role too."

Seeing Cobalt sitting down next to her she smiled softly and she cast up a few charms of her own to make sure that nobody could see anything that happened while they were together, all they would see was her inconspicuously eating her meal while Cobalt stood by.

"Im sure that you would like nothing better to keep me company for the rest of the night, but maybe I have other plans that come above and beyond the call of an alluring stranger." she suggested with a small shy smile "Is everything you say some sort of double meaning?"
Lady Isola De Belgiuque
Lady Isola De Belgiuque
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobalt Smith Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:55 am

Seeing her relax a little bit made Cobalt smile a little bit. It was a genuine smile but she probably had absolutely no idea how rare it was for him to give such a genuine little smile. When she told him that they were the most boring things she had to read he laughed a little bit,

"Oh I hear that." he agreed with a small smirk, "You just have to keep up the appearance of being the perfect little princess. The fact that you are the perfect princess for your people without the script doesn't matter to your press officers I assume?"

Sipping contentedly at his wine he smirked slightly when she put up more charms over his own. Good to see that she wanted them to have a second layer of defenses in case his were breached. He didn't have the heart to tell her that his were powerful, born out of a need to assissinate people without being noticed,

"Ah and here I thought we were really hitting it off." he teased her with a small smirk and a wink before he chuckling a little bit, "Sorry my Lady. It's just my way. When I meant a beautiful woman with the brains and personality to match I can't help but flirt. I hope you don't mind."
Cobalt Smith
Cobalt Smith
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Isola De Belgiuque Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:01 am

Isola smiled softly when he said that she was the perfect princess, she was not a princess in fact she was merely a Lady, and she would one day maybe become a Dutchess, that was her hope, she did not want to run the country at all, she didn't want that burden on her shoulders.

"Im not a princess at all, I am merely a Lady, with the hopes of one day becoming a Dutchess of some nice little countryside manor somewhere in Belgium." she admitted with a small smile "But you are right, to them it is impossible to be perfect unless the lines are rehearsed before public speaking."

Smiling wider she shook her head with a little laugh, before taking up some of her risotte, it was really quite nice and she enjoyed the meal thoroughly, it was more than halfway done now, and that showed just how much she was enjoying her food she never normally ate this fast.

"I do not mind." she admitted with a small blush "I am just not used to such forward advances, I am not quite sure how to respond to them without embarrassment." Isola continued, biting her lip lightly.
Lady Isola De Belgiuque
Lady Isola De Belgiuque
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobalt Smith Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:04 am

Cobalt knew that she wasn't actually a princess in actual fact but he didn't really mind being wrong here. She might as well have been a princess since she was so close to sitting on the throne,

"Yes that is your official title but you and I both know that the people call you a princess." he told her with a small smirk before nodding a little bit, "Well to them it may be hard to be perfect without lines. But for someone with your skills it should be the easiest thing in the world."

Sipping happily at his wine, Cobalt grinned a little bit when she blushed. He enjoyed making this stunning woman blush,

"Ah I am sorry my Lady. But you see... I am only able to be forward." he told her with a small smile, "Hesitation is not something to be admired... we must be bold to sieze the day."
Cobalt Smith
Cobalt Smith
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Isola De Belgiuque Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:31 pm

Isola was really not used to getting all of this male attention, it was something she had long been denied while she was growing up and when she was persued it was by people who were trying to worm their way into the Royal Family, or suitors set up by her father who had been properly vetted and checked.

There had been no excitement or thrill, like she was feeling at the moment.

"I am glad that I can be a figure to which the public can look up to and aspire to be, however, I do not like to be thought of as a princess in the old manner." she stated with a pointed look "The typical damsel in distress stereotype is so...antiquated."

Resisting the urge to roll her eyes, Isola thought that there must be a reason why Cobalt just couldn;t speak plainly to her, they weren't going to see each other again past this meal most likely, so, there was no need for all this flirting.

"Why are you only able to be forwards?" she asked, tilting her head lightly to one side "A man of many skills must be able to go all directions, and you appear to be a man of many skills."
Lady Isola De Belgiuque
Lady Isola De Belgiuque
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down