Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Power of Two

2 posters

Go down

The Power of Two Empty The Power of Two

Post by Leilah Meranovoskov Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:39 am

Leilah ran into Hogwarts. She had her wand at the ready. She had stormed the castle with the other Durmstrang professors. It was a full fury event. She was with Viktor and they were a huge fight on their own. They knew some of the darkest spells there were. Viktor had his own special arsenal of spells. She stood in the Entance Hall and fired curses around. Basically at everything in reach of her spells. She had a look of pure fire in his eyes. This was the moment...

Leilah Meranovoskov
Ghost

Back to top Go down

The Power of Two Empty Re: The Power of Two

Post by Cain Valerian Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:37 pm

Cain turned around and looked at the woman who was firing the spells in any which direction and although he had no magic he thought that it was his duty to the school to fight her.

"For Hogwarts." he said firmly.

Galloping towards her he raised his sword in an attack and swung hard down at her, as he was a good foot or so taller than the women, his hooves rearing up in front of her threatening to bear down upon her and he roared the battle cry as he had been told.

"Leave this school. Now." he said calmly, despite his rage and his obvious attack. "I want no trouble from you, but you will kill none tonight. Human."
Cain Valerian
Cain Valerian
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Leilah Meranovoskov Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:23 pm

Leilah was slightly alarmed at what had just came galloping at her. The thing had told her something. She took no notice. She aimed her wand at the space above his head. She chose a spell and fired. It had a nice effect ; a huge gust of water shot down onto his head, drenching him. She let out a small laugh. This was her battle and she was going to win...

Leilah Meranovoskov
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Cain Valerian Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:20 pm

Cain merely stood there as the water splashed over his head, he had taken many showers under waterfalls that were worse than this. But what was more annoying was that the woman appeared to be mocking him.

That was something Cain did not appreciate.

"Are you seeking to mock me? Your magic is nothing compared to my knowledge of the stars, this is no more than a rain shower!"

He said in his calm, drawling voice.

"I wish not to strike a woman, you had better go before one of my herd comes along who does not have such morals."
Cain Valerian
Cain Valerian
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Leilah Meranovoskov Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:58 am

Leilah looked at the centaur. "I wasn't mocking you. I was just testing a new spell out on you. You were closest to be crash dummy. Thank you for your assistance." This was the moment. She knew one spell which could hopefully immobalise him. She had read up on the Second Wizarding War. A woman named Dolores Umbridge had used this spell. She aimed. She got ready to fire. She randomly Apparated. Something had forced her to leave. It was painful. She reappeared. The centaur had disappeared. She regrouped with the rest of Durmstrang...

Leilah Meranovoskov
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down