Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions? (Briony and Juliet)

Go down

Questions? (Briony and Juliet) Empty Questions? (Briony and Juliet)

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:30 pm

Juliet led Briony through a maze of secret passage ways that led to her house she did not want her to be caught and wanted her to know that she was trustworthy. So she was trying her best to not take her down the direct route to her house the one which was the most guarded. She lived on the outskirts of her town so there wasn't many guards around her house in fact most people did not even know there was houses that far out.

Walking up to the back door she opened it up and motioned Briony to enter. Keeping her eyes open for any movements or signs that someone was following them.

Back to top Go down

Questions? (Briony and Juliet) Empty Re: Questions? (Briony and Juliet)

Post by Briony Romain Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:18 am

Briony followed Juliet carefully memorising the way that she had been brought incase she needed to use it later, after all she wasn't sure if she could trust this woman yet, but she did know that she could perform something that would allow her to trust her.

She slowly kept following Juliet waiting for the time that she would be able to stop and let out all the thoughts that had been running through her mind since the attack on Germany.

Entering the back way into the house Briony waited there in the room and looked at Juliet with cold measured eyes:

"So. Is it safe?"
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

https://hogwartsvsdurmstrang.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:58 am

"Yes everything is safe." Juliet said as she closed the door behind her and locked it just to make sure that no one would be able to get in with out her knowing the only person that had a key was her brother Terrence and jon was busy so she knew that he would not come by.

"Would you like something to eat or drink?" She asked politely as she lead the way to her office in the house the one place where Terrence knew he was not allowed to enter with out permission.

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:31 pm

Briony didn't relax still even though it was supposedly safe, she just wanted to get this business sorted and get home to her husband, who had actually told her that coming tonight wasn't a very good idea.

"No thank you I wouldn't like anything to eat, but a glass of water might be nice, with ice."

Entering the office, Briony took a seat and looked up at Juliet, it was not going to be a very happy conversation between them, but she needed to get across how angry she was.

"Well then I suppose I had best get started, did you know there are about 4 children dead, one in a coma, because you failed to tell me in advance of this attack? Hm?"
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:19 am

Juliet quickly brought her a glass of ice water and set down in front of her. When she mentioned about the children she knew she had failed her for quite sometime.

"Madame I am sorry for not telling you in advance and am extremely sorry for the loss of the children. I promise from now on to go to you right away if I get any news that might benefit you or give you time to plan for any feature attacks." She said as she bowed her head slightly it was a huge mistake on her part not to mention the planned attack on Hogwarts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:22 pm

Briony took the glass of iced water and sipped at it, hopefully it would do something to calm her down, although she didn't look it, she was very angry underneath. Cooling her down slightly Briony sighed and placed it back down.

"Sorry in this occassion is not good enough, do you know the hardest thing in this job is to write to parents to tell them about the loss of their child? As it is. You have apologised and whether I accept that apology or not is still up to debate."

Crossing her fingers Briony contemplated a little bit: "Why did you come with the attackers? Surely that would have compromised your position?"
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down