Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lesson 1 - FIRST YEARS

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Lesson 1 - FIRST YEARS Empty Lesson 1 - FIRST YEARS

Post by Jacqueline Girard Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:57 pm

Jaqui rushed down to the CoMC area, looking around at the pens she had set up yesterday. Within these pens were the same animal, but she had felt it necessary to split them into two groups for the rest of the school year. That way they could get to know those in their groups, and perhaps loose any house rivalries that they have discovered.

She waved her wand and transfigured a log into a comfortable chair with a table in front. She placed her notes down on it and took a seat, beginning to write down the groups from the list of students. When she reached the name of Tessa Grey, however, she frowned. She wasn't sure how this would work, for CoMC was all about looking and examining a creature. You could not care for a creature with ease if you could not see it.

Jaqui felt a wave of sympathy for this poor girl. She could not imagine how hard it would be to go to school when you were blind and could not read anything. She wondered how the girl got by, but she would not be so rude as to ask. Instead, she merely wished to discuss with Tessa how she would get through this class.

Jacqueline Girard
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Lesson 1 - FIRST YEARS Empty Re: Lesson 1 - FIRST YEARS

Post by Jaycie Simple Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:45 pm

Jaycie darted down to the bottom of the grounds, on the outskirts of the forbidden forest. She reached the bottom of the hill, hair tied back into a falling-out pony tail. She saw a few pens with animals in them, and then she saw her Professor, sitting at a table writing on some parchment.

She nervously approached the teacher and put her bag down, eyes darting over the woman's face. Jaycie concluded that she was a very pretty woman, but she wouldn't want to get her angry. She spoke softly, announcing her presence. "Uh.. good morning, Professor." She really didn't want to make eye contact, but she amazed herself by doing so and holding it for more than a few seconds.

Jaycie Simple
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:47 am

Tessa walked down to the bottom of the grounds. When she reached where she was supposed to be at. She knew that she was going to try her best, being blind people didn't think it would be easy. But she knew that she could do it, because she used to help on her aunt's farm.

She was a little bit nervous, but she remember that she shouldn't show any animal that she is scared or nervous. And she always had to put her best foot forward.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:26 am

Damien walked down to CoMC he was not one to run anywhere. If he was late he was late he didn't care, they could take all the points they wanted.

Making it too the class he noticed all the people that were there but of course he didn't know anyone there until he noticed the girl he had met on the train..What was her name...Tessa that was right.

Damien was a jerk and would always be a jerk and he didn't care what people thought. He snuck up as quietly as he could and whispered into Tessa's ear.

"How are you ever going to be able to care for these animals when you cannot see them?" Damien snidly said in her ear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:30 am

Tessa was shocked at what Damien said. This only made her made and she wanted to scream. But knew that if she didn't want to get in trouble she couldn't yell at him.

" Just because I am am blind doesn't mean anything. I have helped take care of my horse on my aunt's muggle farm.So I think you be rethinking that statement, cause I think what you said was false.

She was going to do anything to prove that he was wrong, that she could take this class.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:02 am

Damien had to admit this girl really intrigued him. If she could accomplish have of the things she thought she could we would all be in danger.

"Wow, you helped take care of a horse, can you tell me what the horse looked like?" Damien wondered.

"Oh and muggles interesting. I prefer the pureblood life if you ask me, someone to do everything for you..Now thats the life."

Damien was having fun with this girl, it made for an interesting day. He might just become her new stalker, he wasn't sure. But he did know that Alctone did have a pull on him though, but that was in her court.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:11 am

Tessa smiled. " Yes I can tell you, He is a mustang. He is pure black." She waited for his reaction. " I help feed him, give him his grain."

" I couldn't live a life like that, I would miss out on the little things of life." She was grinning. " If you think muggles are interesting you should have signed up and took muggle studies with me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:21 am

"Muggle studies, are you serious I wouldn't be caught dead in that class. I might catch some disease from the objects we have to touch."

Damien just cringed at the thought of having to sit through that class.

"Are you trying to say you like my company, and want me to take the class?" Damien just grined his evil grin like he was planning something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:55 am

Tessa put on her best puppy dog face. " Please take the class. I really don't want to be end there all by myself. Even thought I know a lot about muggles." She hoped that he would take the bait. " I really do enjoy your compnay." Tessa knew that she was laying it on thick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:50 pm

Damien knew that this girl couldn't stand him but that was ok with him. He could not help but laugh at her puppy dog eyes.

Damien placed his arm around Tessa's shoulders and pulled her in closer to him and whisper into her ear.

"Baby I am gona make you love me."

Damien looking to see when the class is going to start he continued to sit there with his arm around her shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Corina Lavonne Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:28 pm

Walking down to CoMC Corina say one of her fellow Slytherins with his arm around a Gryffindor. Shrugging she went to lean against a tree near the forbidden forest. She looked at the Hufflepuff and nodded to her and the professor. She then dropped her bag at her feet and raised an eyebrow at the Slytherin boy and the Gryffindor girl, who was obvious blind. Not that she cared, being blind didn't make Corina hate them.

Corina Lavonne
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:12 pm

Tessa then couldn't help but laugh.

" Really Damien, you can't force anybody to love you, it has to come natural." She decided to see where this was going.

Looking over at her shoulder, Tessa noticed that his arms where around her shoulders.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:06 am

Damien could not help but laugh at her comment. Obviously she did not know Damien Greene and what he was capable of doing.

Damien looked up and noticed another girl from his own house come in. Looking up at her he nodded his head at her.

"So beautiful, one day you will love me, you will just have to wait and see. But until then I have another lovely option to go and talk too." Damien was looking over at the girl and smiling.

"So are you going to be ok if I leave you here. I wouldn't want you to trip over your own two feet again. Your pretty heavy I wouldn't want to hurt myself. My back still hurts from the last time I picked you up."

Damien really didn't think she was heavy at all he just had to have something to goat her with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:18 am

Tessa smiled. "Damien I am going to tell you a muggle saying. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it
drink."

But then started to blush when he called her beautiful. This was something that she had to get used to. She wanted to hate him, but it was so hard.

" I should be alright by myself." She then was shocked. " Are you calling me fat?" This wasn't something that she heard before. Her cousins used to tell her she was light as a feather.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:35 am

Damien could not help but laugh when she asked if he was calling her fat.

"Never dear, never." Damien didn't know what possessed him to do it but he pulled her close and kissed the top of her head seeing is she was slightly shorter than him.

"Don't miss me too much." With that Damien strolled over to the other girl that happened to be standing over from where he was.

Walking up to the Slytherin girl, "I am Damien Greene, and who might you be?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:39 am

Tessa rolled her eyes. But she smiled when he kissed the top of her head.

" I will try and not miss you." She then wanted to laugh, cause she could tell that he was a player and went from one girl to the next.

Back to top Go down

Post by Corina Lavonne Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:24 am

Looking at the boy who left to come talk to her, Corina sighed. "Someone who isn't going to answer." She replied and moved away slightly. She didn't want to be bothered at this time. She looked at the boy, Damien, if she remembered correctly and noticed he was cute but she wasn't going to bother.

Corina Lavonne
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:33 am

Tessa took small steps over to where Damien and this girl was. She just just was standing there listening. Tessa could tell that this girl wasn't falling for Damien and she wanted to laugh at that. She then stuck out her hand. " Tessa Grey."

Back to top Go down

Post by Corina Lavonne Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:52 am

Smirking she grabbed Tessa's hand and shook it. "I'm Corina Lavonne. Nice to meet you. How do you get by being blind? It seems as though it would be difficult with out any help at that. That is truly amazing" she replied and ignored Damien. Smiling softly at Tessa she laughed slightly.

Corina Lavonne
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:02 am

Tessa smiled. " It really isn't that hard to get by. I mean Professor Slytherin gave me a spell to help me get around the castle without hurting myself."She then paused a couple of seconds. " I was born blind, so I really have no idea what things look like." Tessa then laughed a little bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaycie Simple Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:43 am

Jaycie watched from afar the going-ons of her fellow first-years. She knew she'd never be able to go to them herself, she simply didn't have enough pluck. Making new friends certainly wasn't a high point of hers. The Gryffindor girl seemed quite inviting, and she wondered if maybe she could find out a little more about her. It would be nice to have her as a friend. Possibly.

She watched as they talked, and something deep inside of her stirred when the Slytherin girl nodded at her. She wished so much that she wasn't so shy. It made life so difficult, but she really couldn't help it. Jaycie wondered if she looked interesting enough for anybody to approach her.

Jaycie Simple
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Corina Lavonne Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:57 am

Looking at the other girl who was here Corina nodded and waved her over. "Hey come on over." She moved to go talk to the girl, "I'm Corina Lavonne. You are? How are you liking Hogwarts so far?" She asked. She was in a happier mood. She check to see if her dagger was still there and smiled at the girl.

Corina Lavonne
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:03 am

Damien was a little irritated when that girl snubbed him, No one snub Damien Greene.

he just stood next to the tree watching the girls talk together, he was going to bite his time, just they wait. Damien always gets his in the end.

Now that he was pissed he was ready for the class to start and be over with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:07 am

Tessa could tell that Damien wasn't in a good mood.

"Awww poor little Damien, got snub by a girl." Tessa just wanted to laugh and enjoy the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Clarke Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:19 am

Xander wandered down to CoMC class. He really wasn't looking forward to it, but knew it would be valuable in the long run. Possibly. A few girl were gathered, chatting together. He was surprised to see the Slytherin boy from Potions off by himself, looking quite peeved.

Deciding to get to know the only other male Slytherin he'd seen, he walked over to talk to him. "Why the dark cloud, man?"

He took a look at the girls, trying to decide which of them had Damien in such a bad mood.

Xander Clarke
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next