Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Made Plans Of Demons And Women (OPEN)

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Best Made Plans Of Demons And Women (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty Re: Best Made Plans Of Demons And Women (OPEN)

Post by Charmin Rolans Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:43 pm

Omg im so sorry! D'; my fault Abikins. Zoe just sent me a text going 'Where you on my acc? Check the thread between my and Raz/Abi' so I did. WHAT HAPPENED:
I went on Zoe's acc cause I made Lia a new siggy, but I forgot to give it to her Razz Anyways, I got distracted and read this thread, then went off to do something, came back and thought I was Ipo threading with Cain, DONT ASK WHY my mind is retarded Dx so yeah, then I posted here.

Dun be mad Zoe, ish sorry. :3

Charmin Rolans
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Best Made Plans Of Demons And Women (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty Re: Best Made Plans Of Demons And Women (OPEN)

Post by Briony Romain Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:39 pm

Hahahaha don't worry about it Very Happy
I was just wondering about it tis all, it's no stress Very Happy

No need to be sorryful Very Happy
X
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

https://hogwartsvsdurmstrang.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophelia Zabini Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:23 pm

Ophelia groaned as she was proposed a guessing game. She was terrible at those, but decided to participate just for the fun of it. It would give her brain some practice at matching the pieces together.

And it would get her a free shot if she won. That made her grin and nod her head. She would request a clue though, cause she didn’t have much else to go on other than Raziel was older than she seemed. Perhaps a vampire? She knew they could look young yet be around 500 years old. That thought made her shudder.

“Alright, you’ve got yourself a deal so long as I get a clue. Fair warning, I am horrific at guessing games.”

Ophelia grinned at the game, and decided to take her first guess.

“Vampire?”

Ophelia smiled. Indeed, it was good for them. Though Ophelia did miss the love that used to make her feel as if she were floating on air, she didn’t care for the feeling of heart break afterwards.

“Good for us, indeed.”

Ophelia shook her. Tomorrow was so far away in her mind, even though she didn’t realize it was nearly midnight.

“Nope, tomorrow’s not too soon for me at all. I’ll call into my boss first thing this morning to quit.”

Ophelia remembered Briony’s offer of a big show when she quit, and it made her want to laugh. She wouldn’t need Briony’s help after all, though, she was just going to quit.

Though that fireworks idea didn’t sound all too bad...

[[OOC: Its okay Molls, I forgive you. Smile Just stop hacking my account. xD]]
Ophelia Zabini
Ophelia Zabini
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Raziel Ciero Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:56 am

When Ophelia said that she would like a clue, Raziel smirked lightly and had to think about something that wouldn't give her away but that would actually help Ophelia in her guessing, biting her lip for a moment Raziel finally settled on one with a triumphant grin.

"Okay I have my clue, and it's hopefully going to be quite interesting, right, here it comes, I'm one of those creatures that can change their appearence."

With a small grin Raziel shook her head at Ophelia's guess; "Sorry but that's wrong, how about I give you a clue for every answer that you guess, until you get it right, would that be a little better?" she asked with a glint to her eyes.

"I do know a few vampires though." she grinned

It was something that made her excited to think about the girl in front of her coming to her club, she always liked to show off her club to the people that she made friends with and hopefully there would be something there that she loved, there was for most people, be it the music, the drink or the atmosphere.

"Well, I am looking forward to seeing you tomorrow night. Could you arrive about half an hour early and I'll walk you through everything?"
Raziel Ciero
Raziel Ciero
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophelia Zabini Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:50 pm

At the clue, Ophelia frowned and could only think of one creature. She didn't think that was Raziel at all, so she pushed it out of her mind and pursed her lips. Her vampire guess was totally off the mark, she could tell and she sighed. She drummed her fingers against the bar and hummed to herself as she tried to think, but nothing came to her at all. With a huff, she scratched her head and looked at Raziel.

"Um, um, um..."

Ophelia stared at Raziel blankly and sighed. She had nothing, and so she giggled.

"Maybe, your a she-devil? You suck men in with your wicked charm and dashing good looks?"

She joked lightly and winked.

Ophelia nodded. She had nothing better to do with her life - other than meet up with Cain, but she was sure she was free tomorrow night.

"Sure, what time exactly?"
Ophelia Zabini
Ophelia Zabini
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Raziel Ciero Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:29 pm

Raziel smirked lightly when she saw that Ophelia was getting slightly confused about what she could be and she thought that it would be a long time before she guessed correctly.

However when she almost jokingly guessed the right answer, Raziel chuckled and was a little bit shocked by it, even if she did only guess it in jest.

"Actually, I am. But I prefer to be called a Succubus, after all, She-Devil just doesn't sound as cool."

With a large grin, Raziel smirked and thought about what time the club normally opened and what time she would need to see Ophelia, she was experienced so wouldn't need to be told how to work a bar.

"Why don't you come in about 10:30pm? The club opens at 11, so that should be enough time to get you settled in."
Raziel Ciero
Raziel Ciero
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophelia Zabini Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:33 pm

Ophelia blinked when she was told that this was the correct answer. She'd been joking after all, and she laughed in shock as she ran a hand through her hair. She remembered the term 'succubus' from her class at school, 'Magical Creatures of the World'.

Ophelia grinned as she remembered mentioning that she was terrible at guessing games, so getting this so easily was a bit of a surprise.

"Aha! It seems my luck has turned. Well, succubus, i've heard of that term from one of my classes at school."

Ophelia said with a small smile. She honestly didn't care what Raziel was, she judged a person on their personality more than anything else.

Ophelia nodded her head and looked at her watch. Seeing as it was getting late, she wanted to get out of Knockturn Alley before it got to dark, and the moment she was outside the door she would apparate away rather than risk it.

"Yep, that sounds good. I'll see you tomorrow then?"

She got up, waved and walked away.
Ophelia Zabini
Ophelia Zabini
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Raziel Ciero Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:45 pm

When Ophelia seemed to accept her for what she was Raziel couldn't really believe it, that would be about the third person who didn't care about what she was and it wa ssomehting that she wasn't used to in the slightest, hoping that it was because times were changing rather than anything else, she smiled lightly.

Seeing her get up Raziel nodded her head and drew the numbers closer to her to begin them again, this time with her new workers wages included in the price, with a small hum, Raziel held up a newly full glass of vodka to Ophelia as she left;

"Yes I will see you tomorrow Ophelia, don't be late now." she grinned lightly.
Raziel Ciero
Raziel Ciero
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2