Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lesson Two - Second Years

+2
Haley Vilde Smith
Briony Romain
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Lesson Two - Second Years - Page 2 Empty Re: Lesson Two - Second Years

Post by Tess McCartney Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:42 pm

Tess smiled brightly seeing that she had done a good job. She winked towards Victoria in a confidant way and was giddy to see her try it too. She tightened her grip on her wand and gave her a signal that she was ready.

Seeing the snake shoot out of Victoria, she admittedly jumped back a bit seeing that it viewed her as a target immediately. She stood her ground and pointed her wand straight.

"Vipera Evanesca!"

She saw that it had taken a bit longer than expected but soon the snake disappeared. She smiled brightly at Victoria seeing that it was working.

"Now it's my turn"

She pointed her wand down on the ground rather than pointing it towards Victoria and clearly said the spell.

"Serpensortia!"

Her snake appeared once more and looked at her mistress. It was a curious fellow, and he began to slither towards Victoria who he smelled had her heart beating very fast.

"Go on, now you try it" she said smiling.

Tess McCartney
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Airen Auditoren Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:00 pm

Airen looked around and noticed that he was the odd man out. He wasn't fazed and walked up to the professor, but he suddenly got incredibly shy.

"Professor Romain, I...don't have a partner," he said, pausing to keep himself from blushing. He was never good at asking for help from elders, as he was always afraid of making them disappointed in him.
Airen Auditoren
Airen Auditoren
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:52 pm

Briony looked as Airen stepped forward and said that he didn't have a partner, she smiled lightly and placed a hand on his shoulder, the lesson was about to end anyway and she thought that it might be beneficial for him to practice with her at a later date.

"Don't worry Airen, the class is over now, if you would like to, I'm available in either of my offices all of the time for you to come and practice with me." she said, in an oddly kind moment.

Now turning to address the rest of the class, Briony clapped her hands to get their attention:

"Thank you to everyone who performed the spells today, you will each get 10 points to your house! Class dismissed."
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

https://hogwartsvsdurmstrang.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:54 pm

Class Closed!

Lesson point: Vipera Evanesca
Hufflepuff: 15
Gryffindor: 15
Slytherin: 25