Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The After Effect (Open to all slytherins)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The After Effect (Open to all slytherins) - Page 2 Empty Re: The After Effect (Open to all slytherins)

Post by Parker Emery Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:35 pm

Parker always loved learning about the new things in this, to him, still all new world. Quidditch especially stood out to him as being very far removed from any muggle activity, the whole three dimensions of play he though was so interesting, and must be so hard. "Well, I do know the snitch gets the team a hundred or so points right? Well...what if the other team still has more points even after the snitch is caught? Do they win? Or still the team that catches the snitch?"

He smiled when she shushed him. "What do you mean he didn't know where else to send you?" Parker remembered his years in muggle school. The worse few years of his life, and upon his letter he was glad he'd never have to endure it again. But that was simply because he'd been expected to go. What other alternatives could there have been?

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

The After Effect (Open to all slytherins) - Page 2 Empty Re: The After Effect (Open to all slytherins)

Post by Zara Hawkins Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:31 pm

"No matter how many points the other team has, the team that catches the snitch wins immediately" she said.

Zara looked around the room again, making sure no one was there to hear. "Exactly that. Plus, he didn't want me to be put under too much pressure. So he sent me to whatever muggle school he could find. So I could live a normal life. I was only young. He didn't actually know where to send me because i'm a wo......itch. A witch" she was talking way too much, so much she almost told Parker something that he shouldn't know unless he was a close friend and could be trusted. Zara just laughed nervously.

Zara Hawkins
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:29 pm

Parker looked around the room when she did, wondering why she was being so secretive about it. I didn't sound like she was muggleborn like him, and while there weren't many other half bloods in Slytherin, no one seemed to pay much mind.

"Hmm, well I did hear some other kids mentioning pre-magic sort of schools to help educate. If he knew why not go to one of those?" Though right after he asked he realized something. Those that had gone were terribly wealthy. Maybe it costed a lot. After all, it didn't seem like something just anyone did."

When Zara stretched out her last word on witch, Parker thought it a bit odd. He tilted his head a bit but then shrugged. "Oh- I suppose I see..."

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Hawkins Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:26 pm

"Couldn't afford it" she said. shrugging her shoulders.

Zara noticed he was a little confused about the way she said 'witch'. Hopefully he wouldn't ask if anything was wrong. The last thing Zara wanted was for him to find out and start to freak. Even if he did know, he seemed like the type of person who could keep a secret and who could be trustworthy.

Zara Hawkins
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:30 am

"Oh, yeah...I sure know what that's like." he nodded a bit. This year, his parents had even struggled to get the money together for his books.

He sighed, figuring there was no reason to really question her. Zara seemed a bit on edge and he was feeling a slightly awkward silence settle between them. At least what he felt was a bit awkward. "Er, well...what's you're favorite subject, since we're still sort of talking about school?"

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Hawkins Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:59 am

"Well, it used to be Astronomy. But after a couple of lessons, I'd have to say Potions. It just fascinates me for some reason. It can be fun as well" she said. "What about you? What's your favourite lesson?"

Zara Hawkins
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:46 pm

Parker smiled, pulling his legs up onto the couch, crossing them to get more comfortable. "Really? My favorite is Potions. Just the way the ingredients work together. Not to mention the whole healing part of potions. I just-" he let out a sigh, still smiling. "Sorry, I think I can just go on and on."

He then shrugged. "You my second favorite would have to be divination."

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2