Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Walking around (Open)

2 posters

Go down

Walking around (Open) Empty Walking around (Open)

Post by Lucia Henley Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:16 am

Lucia walked into the great wood, so silent and calm. She was thinking about the encounter with the werewolf in the graveyard. She was amazed at how much he could hate wars when hate was what a war came from. She sighed. He was something she would never understand.

She walked barefooted through the mist lying on the ground with a long, white dress falling over her figure. She might seem very mysterious, maybe even like a drama queen, but Lucia found herself thinking clearer when she walked like this. She felt more important, and that made her function even better.

She saw some shapes in the distance of different creatures, and then saw a Gytrash run past her. She quickly cast the lumos spell to send it away, and it left without looking back. She kept walking on for a little while, and then stopped when she heard something. It was probably just a bird or something. She turned and leaned her back against a treetrunk. She exhaled and closed her eyes slightly, loving the smell and sound from the forest.
Lucia Henley
Lucia Henley
Hogwarts Professor

http://theavengers.forummotions.com/

Back to top Go down

Walking around (Open) Empty Re: Walking around (Open)

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:35 am

Kaspar had decided that in order to get away from it all while he was on tour he needed to go and take time out in a place that wouldn't normally have a lot of people in, or even around, the mist covering the graves today gave it an eerie feel that he couldn't quite warm to.

Moving silently through the stones, his brouges lightly clicking against the stones that he had to stand on partially he drew out a cigarette, lit it and smoked happily, needing that release from the almost constant pressure he was under lately...being constantly around people.

Nearly jumping out of his skin when he saw a flash of White, Kaspar realised it was just a womans dress and stepped closer, his faded skinny denim jeans and his worn Iron Maiden tshirt contrasting to the light colour of the woman.

"Hello, you've not got any shoes on, is that wise?" he asked.
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucia Henley Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:53 am

Lucia turned around and looked as a man walked towards her, asking if it was wise wearing no shoes. Lucia smiled slightly.

"Kasper Kaiser, right?" she asked him softly.

She had heard his band playing on the radio one morning and liked the song so much she had gone to the shop to buy it. She was a fan of music and any music was welcomed to her, German or not.

"Yes, maybe it may be unwise, but should I step on anything, I'll be fine. I'm a medic. My name is Lucia Henley," she said, reaching out a hand for him to shake.
Lucia Henley
Lucia Henley
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:29 am

Kaspar was relived that someone at least knew who he was, it was something he was beginning to get a little self conscious about even if he did hate people recognising him for who he was all of the time, it was nice for them to at least have some idea...

"Yes ma'am that's me, pleased to meet you, I'm glad that someone recognised me my manager was beginning to worry."

With a small smirk Kaspar took Lucias hand and shook it, it was nice to meet so many people when he was touring, normally he never got a chance to get away for very long.

"Ah a medic, something that im in need of when the spells in my show go a bit wrong. What brings you here?"
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucia Henley Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:37 pm

Lucia smiled to the man. "Well, then you may tell your manager not to worry. If I've heard of you, most humans would too," she said calmly.

She then laughed slightly. Spells were doomed to go wrong sometimes, yes, but it would really be a bad time in a show for a spell to backfire.

"Ah, yes, that might be a poor sight. I do hope you have a medic with you, though," she added thoughtfully.

She sighed and looked around the woods.

"What brings you out here, though, when you're on a tour?" she asked him.
Lucia Henley
Lucia Henley
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:57 pm

Kaspar smirked lightly and shrugged his shoulders, there had been two people now, about the amount that he meets in a month, had told him that they hadn't heard of him.

"There have been quite a few people who don't know me recently, are you saying that they weren't human?" he chuckled.

Nodding his head, he thought about his medic and grimaced: "Ah yes I do, but he's an old man and sometimes my show uses magic in places, you'd rather not be touched by a male I'll just say that."

Looking around the wood when Lucia did, Kaspar motioned to the quiet trees:

"Because sometimes it gets a little too much for me, I hate being around too many people for too long a time, especially when you have to talk to them, at concerts its okay, you just lose yourself in the music you know?"
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucia Henley Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:59 am

Lucia shrugged. "There have been a fair increase of creatures around these parts lately," she said.

When she said that, she frowned. Why? She had met a werewolf on the official graveyard who didn't seem like the very chatty type. She knew of a succubus and that succubus brother. She knew of some vampires and some sirens. Not to mention the pack of centaurs, but they had always been there.

"When I think about it, it wouldn't surprise me at all if those you met were creatures," she added as an afterthought.

Lucia then laughed. She could imagine how horrible that would be.

"That does not sound very pleasant, no," she said with a grin.

Lucia nodded to the next statement Kaspar came with. She didn't mind crowds, but she minded it if it were crowds clutching around her. She seriously didn't like it when she was walking in the streets mid-day in London and it is raining and everyone is holding an umbrella. That was horrible.

"I absolutely see your point. There are certain extents to personal space and all," she stated.

"Well, by that, I can tell that you really enjoy working with music if you lose yourself in it. You have no idea how sick I am of singers who doesn't like to work with music. You can hear it in their voice or the medley," Lucia remarked.
Lucia Henley
Lucia Henley
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:51 pm

Kaspar smirked lightly, and he thought about the women that had had met, and it made an awful lot of sense to him that they might be creatures especially Tamara, she didn't even know how to shake someones hand, something that he thought everyone would know how to do...

"Well it would definately make sense for some of them, I'm just wondering now what creatures they would be, if in fact they were and not just out of touch...very out of touch with culture."

Shuddering lightly as he remembered one of the incidents where he had to do something like that, Kaspar had insisted that the particular spell be dropped from the act list so that he wouldn't have to repeat the experiance.

Glad that someone else knew how he felt, or at least could appreciate it, Kaspar smiled and ruffled his hair lightly.

"Yeah, I'm just someone who enjoys personal space, and I don't like clingy people, it doesn't help that every girl who gets close to me wants to attach themselves to my face and not let me get a breath of air." rolling his eyes a little Kaspar grinned "You ever have that problem with the males?"
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucia Henley Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:53 am

Lucia smiled softly. "It wouldn't surprise me," she repeated, "I'm actually surprised that I have yet to meet one."

Then she frowned. "No, scratch that. I just remembered that I did meet one," she said, giving an innocent smile.

Benedict Holmes. She didn't like to remember him. Sure, he hadn't been crude or anything, but there was something about him that told Lucia that he wasn't on her side. She suppressed the memory.

Lucia then let out a laugh. She didn't have such problems at all, something she really appreciated.

"You know, one day, one of your fans is going to suffocate you," she said, giving him a grin, "And no, I've never had such problems, thankfully. I find console in solitude, and wouldn't want anyone taking away my oxygen."

Lucia grinned sheepishly at him. "And this is when you thank me for not being that suffocating fan of yours," she said, giving a wink.
Lucia Henley
Lucia Henley
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaspar Kaiser Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:47 am

Kaspar smirked lightly and he couldn't think of something more humorous than the ladies he had met being some sort of veela or maybe even werewolves, it was something that made him have to suppress a chuckle after all there were more creatures out there now, but he still didn't know that much about them.

With an interested tilting of the head, Kaspar looked at Lucia.

"You met one? What type were they? Something bizzare and obscure I'll bet, I think it would be cool to maybe do a stunt with Goblins one day, have you ever met a goblin?" he asked with a small hum.

This time the chuckle broke free and Kaspar nodded his head, it was going to be inevitable that one of these days he was going to be mobbed to death and the fangirls would decend and rip him to pieces so there would be nothing left.

"Well, hopefully I'll be able to avoid that for a good long while, you know, if I had a time machine you know what I would do?" he said with a small smirk "I'd remind myself not to become a rock artist if you hate crowds."

Kaspar smirked and bowed slighlty; "Oh thank you for not pouncing upon me and ravaging my face fair Lucia." he winked.
Kaspar Kaiser
Kaspar Kaiser
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down