Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Walking around (OPEN)

2 posters

Go down

Walking around (OPEN) Empty Walking around (OPEN)

Post by CarlyGrass Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:35 am

Carly walked slowly round the black lake, thinking. She did miss her family, very much, but she couldnt wait to enjoy everything Hogwarts had to offer, after all, her mum had said it was the best time of her life. Which now come to think of it, Carly found slightly insulting, surely meeting her father should have been her mother's favourite part of life? Or at least having such a wonderful child as Carly, (Carly smiled at this, laughing at her own thoughts).

As Carly carried on along the small path, she really only thought one thing, how much she would like to make a friend in this seeminly massive castle.

CarlyGrass
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Walking around (OPEN) Empty Re: Walking around (OPEN)

Post by Eva Jordon Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:18 am

Eva was crying slightly. She was trying to move on, but it was hard. she needed a new friend not to take the place of Anne but to help her through everything. She wanted to make more friends, that she knew better and was there for. She knew how important friendship was. She just wished she knew it when she could still help Anne.

Eva shook her head she had to stop thinking like that. She was dead there was nothing she could do. She saw another girl by the lake and walked toward her. She seemed nice enough.She was a first year they always needed someone. Eva forced a smile on her face and walked over. "Hello," She said politely. "I'm Eva, it's nice to meet you."

Eva Jordon
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyGrass Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:17 pm

Carly saw a girl approaching her, she seemed nice although she could tell she was very upset. Carly thought that she would try and help her feel better, hopefully she could be a good friend to her.

When the girl introduced herself Carly smiled "hi, nice to meet you, I'm Carly. If you dont mind me asking, whats wrong? you look upset" Carly asked, concerned about Eva.

CarlyGrass
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva Jordon Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:35 pm

Eva smiled at the girl but it faltered when she asked what was wrong. She didn't want to tell any more people. It seemed that she had been the one to tell everyone.

"Well a very close friend of mine just died." She said looking at the ground. "She killed herself." She said sadly. "Her name was Anne, Anne Jones." She said not wanting to say anything else about it.

Eva Jordon
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyGrass Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:57 pm

When Carly heard the sad news she didnt know what to say, she could never imagine loosing a friend. However she could see that the girl didnt want to say anything else about it, and so Carly just gave her a small sad smile "I'm sorry to hear that" she said.

Then Carly thought that she should try and cheer the girl up a bit, so changing the subject she asked "so what do like best about Hogwarts? and what year are you in?" she asked, seeing the girl looked a little bit older than herself.

CarlyGrass
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva Jordon Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:25 am

Eva smiled lightly at her change of subject. She was glad she didn't haave to talk about it any more. She loved that people were trying to help.

"Well I love everything here." She said smiling at her. She was feeling a bit better now that she seemed to have made a friend.

"I'm in Gryffindor, in my second year." She said thinking about her classes. "What about you?" She asked.

Eva Jordon
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyGrass Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:50 am

Carly smiled, although she was rather hoping that Eva would have been in her year. "I'm a first year Hufflepuff" she said, looking down at her brightly coloured scarf, "you could probably tell that by the way I dont know where I'm going at all" she laughed, scanning around the area trying to figure out where everything was.

CarlyGrass
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down