Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to talk (Anne)

2 posters

Go down

Time to talk (Anne) Empty Time to talk (Anne)

Post by Anne Jones Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:56 pm

Anne still had tears in her eyes, she wasn't sure what to do. Though she really liked professor Slytherin, she had to talk to the headmistress. where was she suppose to go during the holidays? This would be a hard desucction.

Anne had reached the door to her office. There was no point in trying to look desent her eyes were still red, tears still stained her face, she didn't even want to think what her hair looked like. She took a deep breath to try and stedy her self, than knocked.

'if one only'

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Time to talk (Anne) Empty Re: Time to talk (Anne)

Post by Briony Romain Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:42 pm

Briony raised an eyebrow as she heard a knock on her door, wondering who it could be as she never got any visitors, Briony flicked her wand and the door opened, in front of her was an obviously distressed Gryffindor first year, by the name of Anne Jones and she wondered for a moment what was wrong with her.

"Come in," she said cooly "Have a seat."

Gesturing to the seat in front of her desk, Briony looked at Anne and steepled her fingers, setting her quill down and waiting to hear what the matter was.

"What's the matter?" she asked.
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

https://hogwartsvsdurmstrang.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:52 am

Anne sat down in the chair and wiped a few of the stry tears. She was still trying to figure out how to phrase it. She really didn't know what else to do. shakeing slightly, she began to speak.

"I'm sorry to bother you Professor, but I had to talk to you. Earlier this year I had a few visions, one was of my mother writeing me a letter, saying that my father had died. I got that letter last week." Anne Paused and took out the letter.

Dearest Anne

I'm sorry to tell you that your father was killed in a car crash, swettie I'm sorry. We won't be having a funeral, but keep him in your heart. There is something else on a slightly happier note,I'm pregenet, so you're going to have a little brother or sister. I love you study hard.

Mom

Anne handed her the letter, than continued talking. "I Also had another vision of my mothers murder," She took a deep breath, "I didn't want to lose her too so i tried to warn her, but she didn't listen. I was hoping my interfearence wouldn't do anything but it did. I got this letter last night." Ann now took out the letter that had broken her. and handed over.

I regret to inform you that your mother, Megan Jones, was murdered this morning. We do not yet know who is responsable for this, but rest assured we will find out. She was killed with the killing curse, so she felt no pain. We have reasons to belive that the germans were behind this atack. please if you know anything that could help us with this case we beg you to come foward. I also regret to inform you that it appered that your mother was pregenet.

Sorry for your loss,
Harry Potter, Head of the Aurror Office

Anne now looked at her hands scared, "I don't know what i'm going to do, my only family is gone." Anne started to cry once again she was alone.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:56 pm

Briony took the letter from Anne as she held it out to her, she read it and raised an eyebrow at what the words said, they weren't having a funeral for her own father? What kind of a mother is that? But she brushed those thoughts aside with a sigh.

This was looking troublesome.

With the production of a second letter, Briony read that also and her frown deepened, it was something that she had a very good grasp of, having no family herself, but she never really cared about the loss of her mother and father.

"Alright, alright calm down there must be something that we can do for you, when you say your only family, you have no uncles, aunts to go to?" Briony asked, in an unusually kind voice.

"Hush now, it'll be alright..."
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:38 pm

Anne sighed, she had calmed down but she was still very sad. "No both my parents were only children, and my grandparents died a while ago."

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:27 pm

Briony thought for a moment about what she could do with the girl in front of her, after all if she said that she should go to the orphanage she would probably start crying again.

"There could be another parent in the school who would take you in for the time being until a foster family could be found for you...would you like me to look around amongst the staff for you?"
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:55 am

Anne Looked up if she didn't have to go to an ophange that would be perfect "That would be great" she said drying her face

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:09 am

Briony saw how happy Anne seemed to be and was glad to have cheered her up a little bit, she looked through the staff list and thought for a moment as to who might take the girl in for the time being.

"I think it might be best to put you with a female member of staff for the time being, perhaps Professor Slytherin, or Professor Henley, do you have suggestions as to who you would like to mind you?"
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:35 am

Anne didn't know who would take her but whoever did she would be greatful, "I don't know , but thank you." she was extreamly greatful that she would try to help her. It ment the world to her.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:39 pm

Briony was glad that Anne didn't seem to be too bothered about what family got to take care of her, it seemed to her that the child was just scared of going into an orphanage as many people would be.

"Well then, not to be insensitive but what are the arrangements for the burial? And will you be staying in Hogwarts during the holidays then?"

Taking a deep breath, Briony hoped that she wouldn't start crying again.
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:45 pm

Anne sighed, "her laywer will take care of it, then they'll read her will." She nodded at her question about the holidays. She was done crying, she doubted she had enogh tears left in her body.

"May I go? My friend will be worried about me." she asked.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:50 pm

Briony was a little bit shocked by the abruptness of the meeting they had just had but was glad of it none the less, she had work to do and this had just added to the pile.

Another night without food.

"Yes yes go. I'll contact you when I have a family for you."
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:36 pm

Anne nodded and stood up to leave, "Thank you." she said as she walked out. Now she had to find Parker.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:03 am

Briony sighed a little as the girl got up and left her office, she had been very polite and for that she was greateful, however she now had a much bigger job ahead of her that she wasn't sure how long it would take her to complete.

Sighing she took some of her paperwork and began to trawl through it, remembering to get started on that issue tomorrow morning.
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down