Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A long time in-between (Anne and Victoria)

2 posters

Go down

A long time in-between (Anne and Victoria) Empty A long time in-between (Anne and Victoria)

Post by Anne Jones Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:14 pm

Anne was in the common room she was pretty sure everyone had seen her scar by now. She knew that she couldn't get rid of it no matter what she tried. She had to keep it forever. She was reading a book by the fire it was pretty good. Uglies it was called. She liked it. Her father had gotten it from America before he died.

Anne looked up from her book and scanned the room. She was not looking for anyone but she always did this since the shack. She was checking for people that didn't look safe.

Anne saw Victoria and waved at her. She didn't really care that she had just shown her the 'mudblood' scar. Anne didn't know that Victoria didn't know about it.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

A long time in-between (Anne and Victoria) Empty Re: A long time in-between (Anne and Victoria)

Post by Victoria Rossmund Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:23 pm

Victoria was glad to have a few minutes to relax finally. Homework from the last lesson was done, and they had just started the final round of lessons before summer. She took a big breath and sighed, anxious for the long months of freedom. She hoped to be able to get back to America for some sun and fun.

Looking up from her book she saw Anne waving at her. Smiling, she went to sit with her by the fire. It was getting warm outside, but the stone of the castle kept a chill in the air well into spring. She had learned last year to pack sweaters for even this time of year.

As she sat down she noticed a scar on Anne's arm, but it looked to be healing. She didn't know her well enough, so figured if Anne was the sharing kind, she would mention it.

"Ready for the home stretch?"

Victoria Rossmund
Ghost

Back to top Go down

A long time in-between (Anne and Victoria) Empty Re: A long time in-between (Anne and Victoria)

Post by Anne Jones Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:26 am

Anne shook her head. She didn't have a home to go to. She really wished she did. Life would be better.

"I wish no home to go to." she shrugged. She had long accepted that she had no home. Well she did this castle was her home.

"How bout you? You going to America?"She asked. She wondered where everyone was going for the holidays.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria Rossmund Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:21 am

Victoria didn't quite know what to make of Anne. She seemed to be making statements that hinted towards bad things in her life, but never came out right and said them.

Victoria wasn't used to that. She'd grown up with the attitude that if you're going to say something, then say it. Otherwise to bring it up. That attitude tended to push people away in her old school. That's why she and Tess got along so well. They both said what they meant. And if they didn't, then there was a reason.

She cleared her throat. "Well my parents live here in London now, to be close to my sister. But I'm hoping to go back to America this summer as well. Kathleen took me last summer, my sister, and it was really fun!"

She couldn't wait to smell the beach again. And just lay out in the sun for hours. This England weather wasn't enough for her.

Victoria Rossmund
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down