Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discovery (Open)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Discovery (Open) Empty Discovery (Open)

Post by Tamara Aquaila Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:50 pm

Tamara, having changed into her human disguise, walked over to the bar of the 'Slaughterhouse'. She ordered a Mojito and leaned back, looking at the full bar. Creatures were dancing exotically around. She sighed.

"Is this all there is to the walking world?" she muttered to herself.

She downed her mojito, ordering a new one, knowing she would need quite a few if this was the pace of the people around here.
Tamara Aquaila
Tamara Aquaila
Creature

http://theavengers.forummotions.com/

Back to top Go down

Discovery (Open) Empty Re: Discovery (Open)

Post by Dycelle Doholov Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:30 pm

Dycelle entered the bar and spotted an attractive blonde sitting at the bar sipping on what he smelt as a mojito. He wondered if the potion that was meant to sate his more veela needs from his Healer friend, Joycelle, would also mean a less demenor in appeal.

"Hello madam must I say that you look positively delicious this night?" He stated giving a grin.

Dycelle Doholov
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamara Aquaila Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:08 pm

A very good-looking guy walked over to Tamara. She tilted her head to the side. What creature could he be? Since he was so fair, he could not be a mere human. She was happy about this.

"Thank you, sir, you are not so bad yourself" Tamara said calmly and gave a very small smile, "I am Tamara."

She reached out her hand as she had learned to do not long ago by a singer when one introduced oneself.
Tamara Aquaila
Tamara Aquaila
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Dycelle Doholov Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:11 pm

Dyce smiled back politely but the stiffness in the girl's posture and introduction almost gave her away; she wasn't a human either.

"Dycelle," he stated before sitting in closer. "Would you mind if I asked you a question, not including this one?"

Dycelle Doholov
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamara Aquaila Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:33 am

"It is nice to meet you, Dycelle," Tamara said with a nod.

She then tilted her head slightly to the side.

"You may ask, but, depending on the question, I may choose not to answer," Tamara said with a playful smile.
Tamara Aquaila
Tamara Aquaila
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Dycelle Doholov Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:55 pm

Dycelle tapped his finger against his lips.

"Well, perhaps to ease this question in I'll tell you something about me." He leaned in with a grin placed on his lips. "I'm not entirely human." He mumbled giving a sly smile.

Dycelle Doholov
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamara Aquaila Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:38 pm

Tamara's smile turned into a smirk. "No, you're not," she said calmly, "You're far to beautiful for that."

So, he was wondering what creature she was. Well, she wasn't going to say what until he asked the question.

"And your question would be?" she asked wickedly.
Tamara Aquaila
Tamara Aquaila
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Dycelle Doholov Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:27 am

Dycelle was enjoying this little banter and was much more fun than any other he'd had in a while.

"You're obviously to stiffened to be human, so, don't mind me saying this but I am a veela and what are you?" He grinned raising a brow. "Sorry ma'm if it offends you, I pray it doesn't." He gently kissed her hand with a soft movement.

Dycelle Doholov
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamara Aquaila Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:12 pm

Tamara grinned. "You're a veela? That explains a lot," she said with a wink.

She then tilted her head to the side. "I am indeed very offended by your question," she said seriously.

Then she laughed and shook her head. "No, no, I'm not offended at all. I am a mermaid," she said with a soft voice.
Tamara Aquaila
Tamara Aquaila
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Dycelle Doholov Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:27 pm

Dycelle chuckled. So the potion hadn't taken any appeal away he supposed with a vain smirk. He rolled his eyes at the thought.

"You're very interesting. How did you grow feet?" He asked raising a drink to his lips.

Dycelle Doholov
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamara Aquaila Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:43 am

Tamara raised an eyebrow at his question. It pretty much told her that he didn't much care for other creatures enough to do research on them. Of course, very many didn't do so. But Tamara always found out what she needed to know.

"How did I grow feet? To mermaids, that is fairly easy. One just leaves the water. Don't even have to be dry. It just happens. To nymphs, however, I think it's a bit more tricky. Nymphs have existed for thousands of years, and mermaids were the next step in the underwater creature evolution," she said, "But there a more downsides of being a mermaid than a nymph," Tamara explained, figuring she should tell him what he knew.

She then smirked. "So, what's it like to see every second person fall head over heals in love with you just by looking at you?" she asked curiously, taking another mouthful of her drink.
Tamara Aquaila
Tamara Aquaila
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Dycelle Doholov Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:20 pm

Dyce thought a moment about that. Huh. Cartoons did mermaids no justice, he supposed airly waving it off in his mind.

"Well, it's a damn good feeling until I remind myself that I have a mate out there just waiting for me." He mumbled running a hand through his hair.

"Nymphs? Oh please, englighten me upon this?" He asked softly.

Dycelle Doholov
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolly Hart Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:23 pm

"Nymphs, more commonly the variation of Naiads, are connected to a certain body of water from birth. If it dries up, simply put, so do they, and they die. They tend to live in groups... and mostly never get on with their tree-dwelling counterparts, Dryads. Sometimes their connection is so strong that they cannot leave the body of water - ever." Lolly said quietly, appearing behind the two. She'd started doing that lately. The topic of Naiads versus Dryads still made her head spin and her belly burn with regret, but she would push through that. It wasn't her fault, she had to keep telling herself that. It was bound to happen anyway.

Lolly could feel the curiosity sweeping off both of them, and felt that was a better emotion than most she'd been feeling recently - they'd been taking their toll, and Lolly was starting to get more serious. It was troubling her.

"Sorry if I disturbed you," she apologised, suddenly blushing. "I was just on my way over to get a drink and overheard your conversation. I- I can leave?" She motioned over her shoulder with her hand.

Lolly Hart
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamara Aquaila Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:07 am

Tamara laughed heartily at what Dycelle said. "Yes, you should make sure you don't flatter yourself too much if there's a destined one out there for you. Is it like that for all veelas? Because I've really never heard anything about a destined one, but maybe I'm not as good at research as I think I am," Tamara said with a soft smile.

She then opened her mouth to explain the nymphs when a girl just suddenly appeared behind them saying what they were. Tamara raised her eyebrows in surprise, though she hadn't jumped. She then tilted her head to the side.

"You're a dryad," she said. It wasn't a question. Tamara had to smile as she knew she was right. "That's amazing. You know, before you jump to conclusions about other seacreatures, then I want to say that mermaids and dryads have never had bad blood between them, though the dryads doesn't seem to like the way we live with feeding on human blood like a vampire does. But then I'll also add that I only come here to drink blood. I have completely stopped drinking blood from other people," Tamara blabbered.

Then she shook her head. "Oh, no not at all, please join us! Well, that is if Dycelle doesn't mind?" she asked looking at the guy questionably.
Tamara Aquaila
Tamara Aquaila
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolly Hart Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:04 pm

"Was it that obvious?" Lolly asked. Of course, a mermaid would have guessed she was a Nymph anyway, seeing as the two beings were so closely connected.

She nodded at the mermaid. "That's true; mainly just the two variations of Nymphs. Life long battles have been..." she swallowed slightly here, "known to occur. I personally have nothing against what mermaids do for food, I mean, you have to eat, right? It's just like cats and mice. If the mouse can't get away fast enough, then that's it's own fault. Survival of the fittest."

Another thought hit her as she thought about the differences between Nymphs and Mermaids. "You know what the main difference between us is? Not only have Nymphs been around about a thousand years longer... originally we were minor goddesses. Isn't that cool? I guess we over bred and it was lost to the ages."

She grinned as she started blabbering. "I see. My respect for you just increased a bit."

Lolly looked to the guy - Dycelle - that the mermaid was sitting with. She hoped he was okay with her sudden interruption.

"Oh!" She exclaimed, feeling very rude. "I'm sorry! My name's Lolly. It's been a pleasure meeting you." She smiled sincerely.

Lolly Hart
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Dycelle Doholov Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:16 pm

Dycelle smirked and leaned back in his chair downing another drink before grinning at the both hoping that the veela charms were tuned down.

"I've got to be the luckiest man in the room to spend my time with two gorgeous creatures." He waved off Lolly's question. "Don't worry about it; I don't mind at all. As long as you don't mind that I'm a veela." He added at the end with a little playful wink.

Dycelle Doholov
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolly Hart Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:13 pm

Lolly grinned. "Count yourself impeccably lucky," she agreed, "Coming across a mermaid and a dryad in one sitting isn't easy!"

Well, that explained it. Lolly had been wondering why Dycelle had looked so appealing. She shrugged her shoulders, smiling. "You're just another creature to me," she said truthfully. Lolly found she hadn't yet interacted with someone she considered for romantic purposes. Also, for her age as a Nymph, at 16 she was far too young to even be thinking of such things!

Pulling up a chair, Lolly sat down. She didn't order anything from the bar, as nothing there appealed to her. What was the most interesting thing about tonight were the two characters she'd happened to meet. She laughed a little, realising something. "We're all blonde!" she observed humorously. It didn't really sound relevant to the conversation, but what the hell. Lolly had been one of only two blondes back home. It was new to see so many more heads like her own. Quite fascinating, really.

Lolly Hart
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Dycelle Doholov Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:01 pm

Dycelle chuckled and patted the blonde girl's head smiling affectionately. If he had a younger sister like her life wouldn't be as empirically designed. Viktoria was just like that; totally empirical and pernicious in her words.

"Well they do say blondes do have the most fun." He commented jokingly.

Dycelle Doholov
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolly Hart Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:06 pm

Lolly laughed openly when he patted her on the head. "They speak the truth!" She insisted, poking Dycelle after his hand retreated from her curls.

To Lolly, it felt like Dycelle was acting as if a big brother would. She hadn't felt that kind of affection for a long time, and she really missed it.

Lolly Hart
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamara Aquaila Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:26 pm

Tamara found that she liked this girl. "You're right. Survival of the fittest," she said softly.

She felt like she had heard that somewhere before, but she couldn't quite place it. After all, it had been about a hundred years since she had last been on land.

She then shook her head. "Yes, Nymphs are godly blessed, but so are the mermaids. Or my type is. The ancient gods gave us a special power each, giving us the strength to survive and retaliate back on the weakness of men. You see, mermaids like me were a curse placed upon the frailty and weakness of humans. They had angered the gods, and in return the gods, namely Poseidon as the sea's keeper, made beautiful creatures - not bragging here, just a fact - to tempt the weakness of humans and lead them to their doom. That's why mermaids are very much alike vampires, only we can controls ourselves much better around blood," she explained, "And we were also granted eternal life. The only one who can kill us, is the ones that we fall in love with. I have never fallen in love. In other words, I've been living for over a thousand years. I don't really keep track. In the depths of the water, it's not so easy to know if it be day or night," she added with a smile.

She then chuckled at Dycelle. "Well, I guess I have to agree with Lolly here, you are very lucky," she said with a wink.

She then turned back to Lolly. "My name is Tamara," she introduced.

She then blinked upon realizing the statement. "Indeed we are. And as far as this day has gone now, I am having a lot of fun," she said playfully, "More than that drunken brunette over there. Oh, it looks like she's gonna throw up! No... Wait... Yes, she did."
Tamara Aquaila
Tamara Aquaila
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Dycelle Doholov Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:53 pm

Dycelle let out a hearty laugh. They were probably an odd group of people; a mateless veela, a walking-land mermaid, and a dryad. He threw his head back in a relaxed motion.

"Poor girl," he looked over to a group of girls whispering furiously to each other and pointing at him.

"Watch this," he whispered to the girls before winking over to the girls and sending a lazy but alluring grin and watching the girls fall to their knees. Dyce turned toward Lolly and Tamara in a told you so motion moved his hands still grinning.

Dycelle Doholov
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamara Aquaila Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:33 am

Tamara laughed as he turned on his charm. She then shook her head.

"Oh please! Check this out," she said seriously and turned to a group of both guys and girls, sitting a bit off.

Her eyes tuned in on them, and one by one, they turned to see and grew more and more curious. Tamara then opened her mouth and started singing in the most beautiful tone imaginable. Another state of fact, not bragging. Her voice drifted over the music of the bar and capture the group.

"My heart is pierced by Cupid
I distain all glittering gold
Though there's nothing can console me
But my jolly sailor bold."

The group froze and stared mesmerized at her. She then pointed at one of the girls and hinted for her to come over. She obediently walked over to her in quick, stumbling steps.

"I'm so hungry," Tamara said softly and the girl instantly tilted her head to the side, giving access to the throat.

Tamara then turned off the charm and turned back to the others. "We'd make a brilliant team, you know," Tamara said as if she just realized something like that.

The girl was supershocked and practically ran back to her friends, who laughed at her. Tamara shook her head.

"As if they would've been any more resiliant," she said annoyed.
Tamara Aquaila
Tamara Aquaila
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Dycelle Doholov Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:42 pm

Dycelle considered the girl's charm and high fived her before grinning again and rolling his shoulders back before taking a deep breath and ruffling his hair into a more sexier style as though he'd just gotten up from bed.

"Amazing job, Tamara but let's turn it up, you sing, I'll work the rest of my charm kay?" He replied giving her a saucy look. He had to admit, she did pretty good but Veela ego wouldn't let him admit he wasn't as good. He stood up and offered her a hand to get up.

"Hey, Lolly, would you like to do anything hm?" He offered another hand to Lolly too.

Dycelle Doholov
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolly Hart Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:25 pm

Lolly grinned as the Veela and the Mermaid boasted their powers of seduction. She giggled, taking Dycelle's hand and standing up.

She shrugged, then glanced around, seeing several men - and women - staring at her. "I don't know if I have to do anything," she said softly, throwing a glance over her shoulder at a group of young vampires obviously drunk, yet not much older than herself. They were raking their eyes over her, like they couldn't help themselves.

"We make quite a trio, huh?" she said excitedly.

Lolly Hart
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamara Aquaila Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:23 am

Tamara grinned and high fived Dycelle. This was fun! She was having a blast. She then nodded eagerly, ready to sing, and turning to Lolly with a beam.

"I don't think you have to do anything either," she said, looking at the vampires with a soft smile, making them all bring on some meant-to-be seductive faces that failed miserably in their drunken state.

She grinned and nodded happily. "We sure do," she said, showing her white teeth to Lolly.
Tamara Aquaila
Tamara Aquaila
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next