Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sweet Bonding (Lotus and Salina)

Go down

Sweet Bonding (Lotus and Salina)  Empty Sweet Bonding (Lotus and Salina)

Post by Lotus Devante Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:59 pm

Lotus had taken Salina out, feeling guilty as she had spoken to both her sisters and yet hadn't to the other child. She felt guilty to say the least and decided that perhaps a little ice cream would help a bond form between them both. Not only that but Lotus hadn't exactly gotten to know them all and maybe the rockiest she might face was with Salina. Salina had a real family before the Devantes and she also had the pain of heartbreak and rejection on her shoulders.

"Pick anything you'd like Salina." She stated smiling and gesturing to the menu.

Lotus Devante
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Sweet Bonding (Lotus and Salina)  Empty Re: Sweet Bonding (Lotus and Salina)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:08 pm

Salina was excited to say the least. She had felt as if she were rejected again when she had found out that Tessa and Agatha had already spent time with their mother, and she had not. The excitement of having a mother who might actually love her had dimmed, but when Lotus got around to bringing her out as well she had felt happiness that she had not felt in a long time. She only wished that she had Corinne to share this with.

"Hazelnut swirl, please." She murmured to Lotus, feeling shy as she shuffled her feet. She didn't like this feeling, as if she were cheating Lotus out of her money. She had originally called Lotus 'maman', but that was to say thanks for taking her in. Now, she would have to get to know Lotus before she used such a term of love.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotus Devante Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:45 pm

Lotus ordered a strawberry cheesecake ice cream and guided them both to a table. Her daughter was gorgeous and it amazed her how sweet she was. The girl must feel nervous, she rationalized. Honestly though, she felt nervous too. Nervous that Salina wouldn't accept her.

"I'm sorry this is all new to me too, Salina. I hope you don't mind me feel awkward or nervous." She murmured while licking her ice cream cone. "What was your old family like, if you don't mind me asking." She quickly looked up. "You don't have to if you don't want to, though."

Lotus Devante
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:13 pm

Salina gratefully took the ice cream, and she licked it after quietly murmuring a thank you to Lotus. She was still nervous, and she worried whether Lotus' would like her or not. It would truly hurt her if Lotus' thought her new daughter was a pain, and she was cast away again. Rejection from another family may break her gentle spirit.

She licked her ice cream as she pondered how to respond, and decided to tell the truth. She paused a moment as she translated the french into english, and her head began to ache. She did miss speaking french. "Well, my family, zey were a 'ighly thought of pureblood family. Zey did not love me, zey were raising me to be married off to ze richest and 'andsomest suitor..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotus Devante Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:54 pm

Lotus' heart ached and went out to this young girl. She was proud though; her daughter was not naive. Truly a naive person would have been happy with a handsome suitor and a unloving but providing family yet this showed that Salina had character.

"I am happy, truly, you know to have a daughter as sensible as you." She stated licking her ice cream again before gently touching her daughter's hand.

"I accept you, Salina. I wouldn't dare think of rejecting you." Her words were as genuine as her heart when she said the same words to Agatha. Honestly, her daughters all needed the feeling of love every girl deserved as a child and it only hurt her she couldn't provide such a feeling to the girls at a younger age.

Lotus Devante
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:52 pm

Salina smiled at the praise, a little warily albeit, but a smile nonetheless. She was not accustomed to the approval of a motherly figure, for there was always something for her own mother to pick on. She licked at her ice cream, pondering what would be an appropriate way to respond before she followed her heart.

"Thank you, maman," she liked calling Lotus maman, it suited her well. "It means a lot to me, zat I 'ave your approval of 'oo I am." Salina flushed red as she bit on the waffle cone and chewed nervously.

Salina felt a tear slide down her cheek, and she rested her ice cream on the napkin which was on the table, before going around to her maman's side and wrapping her in a tender hug as she placed a kiss on both of her maman's cheeks.

"Thank you! Maman, eet means so much to me." She continued to cry softly as she hugged her tightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotus Devante Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:59 am

Lotus felt the hug and pulled Salina into close to her as well. She sighed and brushed and errant curl from her face. This was her new daughter and her daughter none the less.

"I'm sorry if this is a little new to you and honestly, if it takes time to adjust then by all means take all the time in the world, darling." She smiled.

Lotus Devante
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down