Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Family (Anne)

2 posters

Go down

Family (Anne) Empty Family (Anne)

Post by Anne Jones Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:47 pm

Anne walked up to Professor Devante's office. She just wanted to talk, he had said to her that his office was aways open. She knocked on the door and waited politly outside. She was scared. She wanted a family more than ever now. The German boy had made her see many things.

Anne took in her apperance, she still had many burses, The scar on her arm was still bright. She had accepted that she would have it forever.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Family (Anne) Empty Re: Family (Anne)

Post by Lotus Devante Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:01 pm

Lotus was sitting on Richard's desk as they talked about their daughter's. Lotus had nothing to do at home and decided to accompany Richard to work quickly. It was to bring him a morning breakfast. She turned around from where she was sitting on his desk to see a very pretty young girl enter the office; a student.

"Hello." She smiled before her eyes widened when she saw a scar and bruises covering the girl's ivory skin. She gasped.

"My darling, what happened?" She exclaimed rushing over to her delicately picking up her arm to examine it and searching for more bruises.

Lotus Devante
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:11 pm

Anne smiled that she reconized as Tessa's mom. "Hello Mrs. Davant I'm Anne." she said, then noted that she wwnt into what she called 'mother mode'. "Thats acutally what I wanted to talk about." she said looking from Mrs. Devante to her husband.

She looked at her professor and asked slowly, "Did you hear what happened?" She wanted to know if he had heard about how the German boy had lured her out of the castle. Tortured her, beat her, and cut her. She wasn't sure if the teachers had been told.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:10 pm

Richard smiled at Lotus as they talked about there new daughters he loved each them deeply. He frowned as he heard a knock at the door and immediately stood up when he saw Anne in the state she was and rushed over to her. He kneeled in front of her and when she asked if he knew what had happened well he didn't.

"Dear I am sorry but I don't know what happened. Would you like to tell me what happened?" He asked and smiled a little trying to remain friendly but the truth was he was really worried about the girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:04 pm

Anne frowned when she heard that Professor Dwvante hadn't heard. She looked at him and bean to speak.

"A German boy managed to lure me out of the castle, by using the name of one of my friends. He was the son of the man who killed my mother, I was angry that a while ago I tracked him down, but he was so much strnger and his father tortured me in a street in Germany. I stuned him and the boy with him. I managed to get away. But a few days ago, I got a letter that I thought was from my friend Parker. The letter said to meet him in the Shreaking Shack. I thought it was from Parker given that I showed him how to get there." Anne now stopped for a moment. She knew she could get in trouble but she didn't care.

"When I got there he dissarmed me." Anne had to stop and close her eye. "he tortured me, and beat me, he also cut the word mudblood an my are."

Anne looked at him again to judge his reaction.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotus Devante Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:47 pm

Lotus had never heard something so harsh and cruel. German, her mind whispered bitterly. Now things were personal. She'd met a woman before, The Sweeney she asked to be called and now understood how much hatred could burn behind someone. She lead Anne over to a desk where she took out her wand and furiously began to try and help heal the wounds.

However, somewhere along the way a tear fell from her eye. Her heart hurt. The idea of someone doing this to Agatha, Tessa, or Salina made her heart feel as though it could break. Worse, her brain began, if Richard had gotten involved. Another errant tear escaped. She wiped the tears away before drawing Anne in for a hug.

"I'm so sorry dear, this is just..." She clenched her fists against her wand. "Just so wrong." She whispered to herself. She pulled back and gently touched Anne's face.

"I only imagine how much worse this could be for you." She looked at Richard for any word of advice for the poor girl.

Lotus Devante
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:08 pm

Tears leaked out of Anne's eyes when Mrs. Devante hugged her, she missed her mothers hugs, but she would never get them again.

"It made me realize that what I want is a family people to love me. I can't do this on my own. But the headmistress is having trouble finding me a family. Who would want a teenage seer, who now has even more baggage." she said. She might be alone forever because of this.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotus Devante Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:26 pm

Lotus pulled Anne in for a closer hug. She had three daughters, where was the trouble in one more? This girl needed a family and who better than to help then someone with a family that all attended the same school.

"We would be happy to take you, Annie." She paused and smiled at her. "As you know three of our adopted daughters already attend school here and well," she stopped again to give her a meaningful look. "You need a family now more than ever."

Lotus Devante
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:32 pm

Anne's heart lifted at this, she would have a family. "Thank you," she said holding her new mother close. "Tengo una familia que gracias a la mamá (I have a family thank you mom)" she said in both spanish and english. She could do this.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotus Devante Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:31 am

Lotus grabbed Anne's hand and smiled pleasantly at both Richard and Anne.

"Well, let me take you to your new home, hon." She stated tugging her to the floo and whispering their address to her.

Lotus Devante
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down